Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
djs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Whether you agree or not, George will's column is interesting and something to think about.

see: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...907b1a6&wpisrc=nl_az_most&wpmk=1

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes he is dangerous to the liberal/communistic factions in the United States.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
George Will is an elitist blowhard. His opinion piece is nonsense, he has no idea what Trump does or does not know.

D
djs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
George Will is an elitist blowhard. His opinion piece is nonsense, he has no idea what Trump does or does not know.

Perhaps, but Trump doesn't seem to be able to put a thought into a coherent sentence.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah, I want to be as incoherent and Trump someday...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you know what I just read from George Will? I read a hack job from a Washington elitist that is very uncomfortable that a Non-Politician is running the show. George Will has been locked up in his intellectual snobbery and surrounded by similar types for so long that he has missed the fact that American's have been yearning for someone from outside the pollution of the Party System to come in and shake things up.

What did Will think was the appeal of H. Ross Perot 25 years ago? While Perot did not get elected, he certainly got Clinton elected twice with less than 50% of the popular vote. Perot's appeal was that of a decisive and successful business leader that willing to "put on the boots and clean out the barn" that was the mess in Washington.

George Will, and so many other elitists want a smooth talking Ivy Leaguer that is more statesman than practical thinker. They want the leader of Debate Club who became the smooth talking lawyer to step up to the podium and impress with the oratory. Will and his buddies cannot tolerate a plain spoken man who can communicate faster with his middle finger than Will can with his keyboard. George Will can't comprehend the Art of the Deal, or how you can plan anything down to the last detail, but in reality you have make changes after you set sail depending on the tides, the weather and the currents. Will wants to be impressed by

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Will got marginalized like the turd blossoms Carl Rove and Bill Kristol in the last election. Bitter little pricks they are.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To a degree I certainly hope so.
We have had enough pussys in that office the last couple of decades.
Strong leadership is a necessity if we are to remain a free country.

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djs
...Trump doesn't seem to be able to put a thought into a coherent sentence.

Why should any of us care what a liberal thinks about our President?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by djs
...Trump doesn't seem to be able to put a thought into a coherent sentence.

Why should any of us care what a liberal thinks about our President?

I keep going back to something Newt Gingrich said just prior to the election:
"the elites and I include politicians, lobbyists/D.C. lawyers and the MEDIA are doing quite well with the status quo and see absolutely no reason for ANYTHING to change"

The Will article fits right in line with Newts statement.

FJB & FJT
IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Yes

Wsmnut

Belief is often the death of reason.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
To liberals like the OP.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
anyone in the position of power that Trump is in is Dangerous. as to not being able to put together a sentence that is total BS. i have talked to the man in about as informal a setting as can be had and what you see is DT speaking so that the general man of the street, the common man, you know Morons, can understand him. where does that leave those here that can't understand him ?

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Tell me why I should give a f.uck what a Hilary voter says?

Will became irrelevant when he refused to vote for Trump and instead voted for Hilary.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
The POTUS is the most powerful man in the world, every single one of them was/is dangerous.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
george will's wife worked for romdy during the last campaign. don't know who she was supporting this time around, but not trump. george will is a great guy, an elitist, a status quo psuedo-republican.

the times are a-changing, and thank god they are. he's not on nbc any more, right. don't know where he is sellin' his services. he needs to go up on the mountain and get right.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Is Trump Dangerous?"

Yes, but primarily to the snowflakes

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Neville Chamberlain is who is dangerous.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
"Is Trump Dangerous?"

Yes, but primarily to the snowflakes

That's naive at best, all presidents are dangerous to all of us...sometimes we find out the real story, and sometimes it buried for years.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As we saw with GWB, some POTUS's overcompensate for their "manliness" shortcomings by going full-retard with the military.

On the face of it, Trump is very dangerous in the sense that he's obviously prone to that sort of ego-bolstering. On top of that, he's very likely got something to prove, internally, being a rich-kid draft-dodger and all. Is he gonna destroy the world? Unlikely. But he's damn likely to get a whole bunch of good American boys killed off on foreign dirt somewhere.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

696 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,622 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,841
Posts18,478,128
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.