Hop To
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by kingston
Pharmseller, to go on ad nausem about Jesus, the Scriptures, and what it means to be a good Christian/human being, then call out another in judgment is hypocritical.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Pharmseller, to go on ad nausem about Jesus, the Scriptures, and what it means to be a good Christian/human being, then call out another in judgment is hypocritical.

P

If that's the case, then I apologize.

Added:

I think you're right, I'm an ass.

Last edited by kingston; 05/01/17. Reason: I'm an ass.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

P

No worries.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

P

Added:

P

Added:

Yes, you are. I'm the guy who has been trying to show you the proper path to follow, you donkey. Now GO TO SLEEP already, and dream about squid or something...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I haven't read 18 pages of notes...yet. But I will.

Having said that, things I have done that most haven't?

1. Motorcycles: Dragged a knee at racetracks on my motorcycle. Rode my motorcycle 2,450 miles from Huntington Beach CA to Jacksonville Beach Florida...in 44 hours, 41 minutes. Have done 10+ 1,000 mile days.... Rode to Prudhoe Bay, lapped the Maritimes including Labrador and Newfoundland.

2. Hunted. We could stop there and call it a day with where I live. I digress. Alaska three times, Africa twice. Texas forever it seems...but 10 years.

3. Married once. And while I'm still a pup by some circles, they have been a blessed 13 years.

But most of all, and I share this alone...and with each of you:

I was born once, unique, and my own. Pretty sure not one of you is me! smile

It's a pleasure to be on this board. Peace.

Hunt Africa while you can
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where was this? 200' below sea level!

Visual Military Training route (VR) that ends at the Salton Sea in SoCal. You have to go considerably below route structure to see -200 on the altimeter but it can be done when you're young and immortal (and dumb) and think stuff like that is fun.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
He's bragging about it. "Very good riding" sure doesn't sound like remorse. He should be ashamed instead of wistful.

And yes, I have my failings, and God knows I have holes in me. Betrayal ain't one of them. And I'm sure as hell not going to brag about them on the internet.

P

To what end do you cast stones Pharmseller? Why did you choose to callout HonestJohn in judgment?

It took a while, but I went and read all the posts on this thread. A number of posters bragged about their sexual exploits, but HonestJohn was the only one to give a detailed report on his, and admit that he was married when he did it. I call myself a Christian, and will be the first one to tell you that I have to work very hard at being one, and still feel that I come up short a lot. I don't condone one cheating on one's spouse, partly from a trust issue, and partly from the fact that it goes against God's law. But I also believe that we can be forgiven of our sins, and it seems to me that John had realized his mistake and hopefully has repented his sins. As far his giving us a more detailed description of his experience than the others, I rather enjoyed the story, even if I didn't agree with what he was doing.....providing he actually did it, and didn't just dream it up.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have roped steers , bareback..in a pinch and remuda(broke) horses too. Steers are a problem unless you can throw your coils to a nearby rider or jump off and tie to a handy tree. Many have done this but I thought it was worth mentioning. To old these days for these athletics.Cheers

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
HOLY CRAP! With kamo Gari's stories and the devout christian adulterers I am thinking I picked one hell of a day to quit taking acid.

This is w/out doubt the world's best website.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
bump

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
bumped again, because I can't stop LMFAO.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
I have survived a pancoast tumor for almost 6 years. I saw a hen woodcock fly off carrying her young chick. She flew a few yards and set it down. Then she came back and did the same thing with another chick.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I think I've done something not yet listed in this thread.

I've survived being struck by lightning (already listed).

But have any of you ever been bitten by a whitetail buck? I have. Ground blind. He walked up and stuck his head in the window. My left hand was resting on the bottom edge of the window. I diverted my attention to my right, preparing to reach slowly for my bow. The sucker chose that moment to bite the hell out of my left index finger. I was obviously not expecting that and in a raised voice said "Godamighty!", wringing my hand. He naturally turned inside out getting out of there. Dang thing hurt...

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Godogs57

But have any of you ever been bitten by a whitetail buck? I have. Ground blind. He walked up and stuck his head in the window. My left hand was resting on the bottom edge of the window. I diverted my attention to my right, preparing to reach slowly for my bow. The sucker chose that moment to bite the hell out of my left index finger. I was obviously not expecting that and in a raised voice said "Godamighty!", wringing my hand. He naturally turned inside out getting out of there. Dang thing hurt...

laugh

It's only just begun!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/05/deer-eating-human-forensics-decomposition/

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Back when flying charter had 'Slammin' Sam Snead as my only passenger..............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Bit by copperhead twice! Sucked

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Originally Posted by Godogs57

laugh

It's only just begun!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/05/deer-eating-human-forensics-decomposition/

Go ahead and laugh...he was a man eater I tell ya!

ha.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by muffin
Back when flying charter had 'Slammin' Sam Snead as my only passenger..............

I'm not a golfer but that's KOOL beans.

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I stood less than 2 feet from a female grizzly with 2 cubs, with no rifle and just an Old Timer pocket knife in my pocket for self defense and got away without a scratch.

Survived a creek ride on my old Suzuki 4 wheeler, twice, while riding up the Ferry Trail. The 2nd time it flipped over with me under it and it snapped the stock on my rifle at the grip. I managed to get out from under it and pulled it back on shore into the trees. Next morning my pard and I were camped 100 yards from the creek, walked down to retrieve my machine and 3 hunters on wheelers had pulled it across for me. One had a huge caribou bull skull w/antlers strapped on his meat trailer, I asked him where he got it and he told me he found it 5 feet from my machine, buried under a mound of dirt, leaves, and bear scat. It was so dark the night before I had no idea that caribou was buried there.

Lost my wedding ring in the Copper River while dipping for reds, good thing I had caught my limit of 25, otherwise the pain from losing that ring would have been unbearable.

Ate dog at a party in the Philippines and had no idea it was dog until one of the party hosts brought out the skull afterwards. It was good but I'll never eat it again if I can help it.

Came face to face with a huge banana spider while golfing on Okinawa. It had a web stretched out between 2 palm trees and I almost walked right into it trying to find a lost golf ball.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
In high school I got so nervous/amped for swimming anchor on a 200 yard medley relay I left my goggles on my forehead (forgot to put them over my eyes). Didn't notice until after the exchange and I was in the water and opened my eyes. Got another adrenaline boost from that realization and somehow managed to nail the flip turn and despite running into the lane line when I came up on the second lap, managed to touch out Guilford's guy, we won the relay and proceeded to the state meet. I'll never forget opening my eyes underwater and wondering WTF happened. No one knew/noticed anything until I told them afterward.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

664 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,756 guests, and 1,374 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,725
Posts18,475,871
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.