Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 165 1 2 3 4 5 164 165
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Toddly
Trump is catching hell for saying comey told him 3 times he was not under investigation! Is Trump trying to show us just how political comey became?
He was currying favor to keep his job!

You can read it that way but I doubt it. I don't think Comey was playing for Trump with the election and don' think he's playing with the Dems over Russia. I do think he's just a bad fit and that there are better people to run the FBI.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/...ems-pushing-huge-myth-about-trump-russia

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said he's seen no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, accusing Democrats of pushing a "huge myth."

Paul said Democrats will now clamor for a special prosecutor to look into the matter following the firing of FBI Director James Comey.

"I don't think there's been any facts presented that anybody broke the law. ... I don't think there's any evidence that anybody broke the law," he said on "Fox & Friends" today.

Paul said he has not even heard an "accusation" on what crime Democrats believe may have been committed.

"[Democrats] were for getting rid of Comey too, but now they're gonna say it's all about this Russia investigation, which hasn't produced one iota of evidence," said Paul.

He said Comey's firing "could not happen soon enough," calling out Democrats for criticizing the move despite previously declaring they had lost faith in Comey after his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

A thinking man knows they(Shumer and some Rinos) are deflecting from the real investigation of all the felonies the previous regime committed, There are no if's and's or but's about that. If that were not the case this outcry would not exist.

With regards to JeffZero

I would not expect a Libtard albeit a braindead loser to not stick to the party line. It must be the water in Orygun that is creating this incredibly stupid imbeciles. I would suggest he stick to crayon coloring and taking a course on how to open nosler bullet boxes, proper scope mounting techniques and not engaging in a grownup discussion. The fact he has heavy machinery and firearms in his possession is enough to frighten anyone

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by achadwick
No doubt president Trump had many reasons to fire Comey, but why do you assume the main one was not exactly the one outlined in the president's letter?

Because he lies about something every day, perhaps?

This mental midget is incapable of telling the truth. Plus he can't speak a coherent sentence.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Plainsman has it correct. The FBI is an investigative organization, nothing more. They do the investigation, then present the facts to the justice boys for charges. Trump would be well served to appoint someone from inside the FBI to head it. Someone who KNOWS how to investigate, not some outside flunkie. Having been there, no investigator wants to be directed by ANYONE whon isn't an investigator or told how to do their job.

Jim

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Comey was fired because he was connecting the dots showing the Trump administration was/is in bed with the Russians.
Just watch the next few months.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
Comey was fired because he was connecting the dots showing the Trump administration was/is in bed with the Russians.

Inside scoop?
Spill it.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Sure looks that way to anyone who isn't a Trump toadie.

If there was nothing there Trump would demand an independent investigation to clear his name. He's doing the opposite.

His spokespeople look like they haven't slept in weeks. Most of the time their statements don't even make sense.

The end is near for this clown show.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The liberals wet dream.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
ol comey dude lost it all when he nearly convicted the hillary of multiple crimes back in his news conference in the summer, then spun around on a dime and gave a nickels change to ensure her innocence. innocence i tell you. that right there should have caused his office door to be barred & shuttered, and him frog marched out of the FBI building. never has there been such a time in our country.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
BS. Only lieberals believe that, so you be a lieberal. Looking forward to the reckoning.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by StarGazer

If there was nothing there Trump would demand an independent investigation to clear his name. He's doing the opposite.

His spokespeople look like they haven't slept in weeks. Most of the time their statements don't even make sense.

Trump is living rent free in that giant liberal brain of yours!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by achadwick
No doubt president Trump had many reasons to fire Comey, but why do you assume the main one was not exactly the one outlined in the president's letter?

Because he lies about something every day, perhaps?

This mental midget is incapable of telling the truth. Plus he can't speak a coherent sentence.

Hey RobJordan AKA Jordan Funk AKA MeatGazer,

You kiss and make up with the sheriff yet? Cause I heard you got your poorly paid wannabe DA ass spanked in court (you probably liked it). Rent any inmates from the jail for maidwork around your house lately? Renege on any election bets lately? Your political pontification was so spot on you reneged on your bet with Fubarski and came back here under a couple names instead of holding up your end of the bet. You're a communist just like that schidtbird LostHisway who also reneged on the same bet.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Looks like I'm living rent free in your brain.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Oh boy, another cock sucking liberal. You live in Oregon?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
I don't think Comey was playing for Trump with the election and don' think he's x with the Dems over Russia. I do think he's just a bad fit and that there are better people to run the FBI.

That's about exactly how I see it. However, better fit or not, I think this firing will be politically disastrous for Trump for the exact reasons you elucidate. Comey had, through circumstance and action, a level of bipartisan credibility.

The sharp knives are coming out and Mr. Trump has mighty thin skin. Hold onto your hats boys.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

How many of these 'independent' investigations went on during the last eight years?

FJB & FJT
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

How exactly do you figure that this would have helped Trump?

Unless election counting was rigged somehow, where is the collusion?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hat, the stupid SOB said he knew for certain Russia interferred in our election and they just hadnt as of yet found the evidence, indicating to the media that there had been collusion, which gave false hope to gullible suckers like Jell0.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Comey cut his own throat by testifying he had no plans to investigate the leaks or unveiling of people like Flynn.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Wow. I have never seen so many different ways of saying it was Obama's fault somehow or another.

It sure couldn't be Trump sending yet another signal by firing the head guy in charge of investigating him and his cronies for treason. Naaaw. It sure couldn't be that.

Page 3 of 165 1 2 3 4 5 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,457
Posts18,471,135
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.