Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 165 1 2 3 4 5 6 164 165
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Comey cut his own throat by testifying he had no plans to investigate the leaks or unveiling of people like Flynn.

Maybe. But you realize- right?- that Flynn was literally a foreign agent when appointed NSA? And that the dumb addled [bleep] actually believed that, say, Clinton was running a child sex ring from a pizza joint? crazy

Plus that, since when does D.C. not leak like a seive from both sides of the aisle? That's a silly thing to get worked up about UNLESS, as you and Trump and many republicans have been doing, it's just to obfuscate the truth by hanging the messenger.

You'll see. And I'm gonna rub it in, BITCHES! grin grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Comey cut his own throat by testifying he had no plans to investigate the leaks or unveiling of people like Flynn.

Maybe. But you realize- right?- that Flynn was literally a foreign agent when appointed NSA? And that the dumb addled [bleep] actually believed that, say, Clinton was running a child sex ring from a pizza joint? crazy

Plus that, since when does D.C. not leak like a seive from both sides of the aisle? That's a silly thing to get worked up about UNLESS, as you and Trump and many republicans have been doing, it's just to obfuscate the truth by hanging the messenger.

You'll see. And I'm gonna rub it in, BITCHES! grin grin

Did you ever get or see any of that hard proof of collusion Jeffo?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
Comey was fired because he was connecting the dots showing the Trump administration was/is in bed with the Russians.
Just watch the next few months.

Sure looks that way to anyone who isn't a Trump toadie.

If there was nothing there Trump would demand an independent investigation to clear his name. He's doing the opposite.

His spokespeople look like they haven't slept in weeks. Most of the time their statements don't even make sense.

The end is near for this clown show.

I'm far from a trump toadie, Rob, but I would like just one time for you and Jeff to articulate a plausible scenario wherein Russia and Trump colliding could have swayed the election.

Just ONE plausible scenario.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
hillary and her elitist supporters lost the election because of those meanies who didn't like her. they stole the election from hers. it was hers, and it was stolen! geez guys, why be so blind? the bush & clinton consortium agreed that it was her win, and authorized to rule as president. even most of the republican candidates agreed, since they were supporting her in principle if not in outright direct support. well, not Trump, Dr. Paul, and that south Texas Senator.

Russia & the US do nothing illegal in influencing the outcomes of foreign elections. it'd be unethical at the very least.

and they both have lawyers operating at the highest levels of gov't to ensure that no international/globalist laws are broken. it's been that way for ages. they color within the lines. it's a given.

hillary and her kind lost the election. so sad.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
Comey was fired because he was connecting the dots showing the Trump administration was/is in bed with the Russians.
Just watch the next few months.

Oh boy, another cock sucking liberal. You live in Oregon?

You afraid somebody is going to come up from Oregon and make you squeal like a pig? Cock-sucking is not limited to liberals. Maybe you may have more to fear from Idaho's wide-stance Republicans (ref. Senator Larry Craig).

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter
Very risky of Trump to fire Comey without first getting permission from a federal judge in Hawaii.
5:40 PM - 9 May 2017

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Its the only thing you dimocrap dumascrap pukes have. Problem is, even Hillary, the DNC, Schumer and fake news knows its not true. They have nothing and have to have something to keep gullible suckers like you hanging on to your only ray of hope. They need suckers like you to push their agenda.

"The sky is falling. The dims will save you. Send money honey, or youre all gonna die. The ruszians hate hillary. Trump shacks up with rusxian hookers. He will sell you down the river. Rs want to push ur granny off the cliff.....".

And the suckers keep sucking it up.

.gov approached the DNC and RNC to shore up their computer systems before the election. They were allowed to work on the RNC firewalls. Because of the crooked crap going on rd Bernie S the DNC told them to bugger off.

You expect the Ds to say they are stupid as crap for running crooked Hillary or you expect them to blame their loss on the ruskies?
The [bleep] are low lifes. They screwed Sanders over. They said you would save $2500 a year. They lie all the time.

You believe them because you want to. As zero said, "just believe".

You fit the definition of insanity. Keep just believing in liars. Youre an embassasment to humanity, Jell0.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/10/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
A major part of draining the swamp, Comey needed to go.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
smells like wet mushy puzzy

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gunswizard
A major part of draining the swamp, Comey needed to go.

People are trying to make something complex that is really simple. ^^^^^

FJB & FJT
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump did it because of the way he handled the email deal, plain and simple. He tried to play AG instead of doing his job. He knew Lynch wouldn't do anything anyway even if he had. So he put it out there to take the heat off of the Justice Dept. What the hell do you think Loretta and Slick Willy were talking about out on the tarmac that day.

Could this be the beginning of the end of Hillary and Humma????

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I try and try to keep out of this for the most part but if Jeff O is not the dumbest SOB on the planet I don't know who can compete with him. Sweet mother of all that is holy the stupid it burns I tell you. I can't believe you have enough brain power in that noggin to continue to breath without assistance. Please just shut your pie hole and quit inflicting the level of stupid on the unsuspecting.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If there really was anything to the Russian angle, the last person in the world Trump would want to piss off and remove any restraints on his testimony would be Comey. For the thinking man, this is pretty much evidence that there is nothing there at all that Trump fears.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Trump did it because of the way he handled the email deal, plain and simple. He tried to play AG instead of doing his job. He knew Lynch wouldn't do anything anyway even if he had. So he put it out there to take the heat off of the Justice Dept. What the hell do you think Loretta and Slick Willy were talking about out on the tarmac that day.

Could this be the beginning of the end of Hillary and Humma????

Me an jell0 thanks they waz talking abouts gran kids. smile

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Again Trump is playing chess.

He already had leading Dems, including Hillary and Schumer, calling for Comey's head and Trump rightfully could not trust Comey so he fired him with no forewarning. Dems go after Trump for the Firing and throws their words on record right back in their face and belittles them

Trump wants a special prosecutor but will get stonewalled by Shumer and rest of Dems. Now Dems demanding a special prosecutor . Trump can now get his special prosecutor to go after the leakers of sensitive info and using the NSA and CIA for internal political battles
Just my two cents. Schumer and his ilk can't stonewall now as on record now demanding a sp

As far as the Russian connection all foreign Gov't's spend millions on lobbying our congress including our enemies. In fact former former congressmen dem and Repub go work as lobbyists for our foreign enemies

Have yet to hear one logical explanation how and why the Russians were able to influence our election. The people that buy into this would believe any fairytale that furthered their emotional failed ideology

Last edited by ribka; 05/10/17.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Its the only thing you dimocrap dumascrap pukes have. Problem is, even Hillary, the DNC, Schumer and fake news knows its not true. They have nothing and have to have something to keep gullible suckers like you hanging on to your only ray of hope. They need suckers like you to push their agenda.

"The sky is falling. The dims will save you. Send money honey, or youre all gonna die. The ruszians hate hillary. Trump shacks up with rusxian hookers. He will sell you down the river. Rs want to push ur granny off the cliff.....".

.gov approached the DNC and RNC to shore up their computer systems before the election. They were allowed to work on the RNC firewalls. Because of the crooked crap going on rd Bernie S the DNC told them to bugger off.

You expect the Ds to say they are stupid as crap for running crooked Hillary or you expect them to blame their loss on the ruskies?
The [bleep] are low lifes. They screwed Sanders over. They said you would save $2500 a year. They lie all the time.

You fit the definition of insanity. Keep just believing in liars. Youre an embassasment to humanity, Jell0.

Trump can't take much more of the Russia talk. He's cracking up over it.

I created a twitter account just to follow his tweets. He's out of his mind with anxiety over this. He does nothing but watch cable news and tweet about what he saw.

He's a d-bag.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mack5511
I try and try to keep out of this for the most part but if Jeff O is not the dumbest SOB on the planet I don't know who can compete with him. Sweet mother of all that is holy the stupid it burns I tell you. I can't believe you have enough brain power in that noggin to continue to breath without assistance. Please just shut your pie hole and quit inflicting the level of stupid on the unsuspecting.

This^^^^. Yes, i feel bad about having made fun of him in the past. I thought he was just a hardheaded stiffnecked liberal.

Now, unfortunately, I have come to realize I was dealing with someone who is evidently mentally handicapped.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another view on it that actually has a somewhat sympathetic take on how Comey handled the Clinton emails.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/160515646406/the-comey-firing

The Comey Firing

Posted May 10th, 2017 @ 9:41am in #Comey #Trump

What do Bernie Sanders’ hair and CNN have in common today? They are both saying, “Comey” every time you look at them.

The news coverage of Comey’s firing has become excellent entertainment. This is the biggest cognitive dissonance cluster bomb we’ve seen since election night. This one has everything.

For starters, the topic is too complicated for the public, and even the pundits. That creates a situation in which we’ll all invent our own version of the movie in our heads. Where there is confusion, complexity, and emotion there is usually lots of cognitive dissonance. We got all of that.

My cursory understanding of the topic is that Trump’s critics say he fired Comey to put a chill on the FBI’s investigation of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. This theory sort-of-almost makes sense, in a hypothetical and indirect way. I could see how taking out the top dog would make the underdogs at the FBI worry about going hard at the President. On the other hand, the people doing the actual investigation are professionals, and there would be too many witnesses if they did a bad job. So that doesn’t pass my sniff test. But I can’t rule it out, either.

President Trump’s official reason for the Comey firing has to do with a loss of confidence over his handling of the Clinton email investigation. The beauty of that official explanation (true or not) is that it is making heads explode with Democrats and the Opposition Media. How dare President Trump fire the person we publicly demanded he fire!

Now we have a bizarre situation in which both sides (Demcrats and Republicans) wanted Comey fired, but they had different reasons for wanting it. Democrats were upset that he might have torpedoed Hillary Clinton’s campaign by talking about the Weiner laptop discovery of additional Clinton emails close to Election Day. And Republicans hated Comey for not pursuing a criminal case against Clinton for her email server misdeeds. That’s the perfect set-up for cognitive dissonance. I’ll explain:

Democrats and the Opposition Media reflexively oppose almost everything President Trump does. This time he gave them something they wanted, badly, but not for the reason they wanted. That’s a trigger. It forces anti-Trumpers to act angry in public that he did the thing they wanted him to do. And they are.

Trump cleverly addressed the FBI’s Russian collusion investigation by putting the following line in the Comey firing letter: “While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau.”

That one odd sentence caused every media outlet to display the quote and talk about it, over and over. And when you focus on something, no matter the reason, it rises in importance in your mind. President Trump, the Master Persuader, made all of us think about the “not under investigation” part over, and over, and over.

The trick here is that members of Trump’s campaign might be the ones under investigation, not Trump himself. But that’s where the complexity of this topic is useful to the Master Persuader. The viewing public won’t make that distinction. All they will hear – over and over – is the “not under investigation” part.

I’ve taught you in this blog that the right amount of “wrong” is what captures our attention and creates a memory. Trump’s odd inclusion of the “not under investigation” line is just wrong enough that we can’t move past it. It is persuasion-perfect.

The best explanation I have heard for the timing of Comey’s firing is that it comes soon after the Assistant Attorney General was confirmed, and he is Comey’s official boss. You need a proper boss for a proper firing. And it came right after Comey embarrassed himself by getting some facts about the Clinton email situation wrong in front of Congress. There is no perfect time to fire a person, but this was close to perfect.

My favorite part of this firing – from a persuasion perspective – is that it is such a strong move. The pure dominance of the play is what will stick in our minds. This was some ballsy Presidenting. That’s the lasting takeaway. You’ll remember the boldness long after you forget the timing and the details.

I’m also fascinated by how quickly the media turned on Comey after he was out of office. Apparently lots of people were afraid of him. No one mentioned that fear BEFORE he was fired, so I assume they really were afraid of him. Now people on both sides can’t stop yammering about how scary he was. Clearly it was a good firing for the country, regardless of the timing and the details.

My opinion of Comey’s handling of the Clinton email issue remains the same. I believe he sacrificed his career and reputation to avoid taking from the American voters their option of having the leader of their choice. If Comey had pushed for Clinton’s indictment, the country would have ended up with a President Trump without a “fair” election. That was the worst-case scenario for the country and the world. Comey prevented that disaster while still making it clear to the American public that Clinton was not guilt-free with her email server. He let the voters decide how much weight to assign all of that. In my opinion, Comey handled the Clinton email situation like a patriot. The media is spinning the situation as “making it all about himself.” That’s true in the same sense that a Medal of Honor winner who jumped on a grenade to save his buddies is “making it all about himself.” I don’t disagree with the characterization that Comey was trying to be the “hero” because that’s how it looks to me too.

I once heard a story about a guy who pulled a woman out of a car that was on fire. He got burns on his arms doing it. He saved her life, but I don’t like him because he was trying to be a hero. That guy made it all about himself.

I’m sure Comey had his flaws. But I don’t think his handling of the Clinton emails was among them. I assume historians will think otherwise.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by StarGazer

Trump can't take much more of the Russia talk. He's cracking up over it.

I created a twitter account just to follow his tweets. He's out of his mind with anxiety over this. He does nothing but watch cable news and tweet about what he saw.

He's a d-bag.

Yeah. I can tell hes slowing down and cant take much more of draining the swamp and saving this nation. If it folds and rolls please let us have your addy sos we can get together and discuss wtf we ought to do. smile

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 165 1 2 3 4 5 6 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 44automag, 450yukon, 21 invisible), 1,344 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,213
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.