Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Could be the Mexican Cartel.

Busted one of them here yesterday.

It seems these, or the nasty Mexican food places like Rodeo Jalisco #79 are on every other corner now.

Glad to see them hitting these places. These are the "Bad Hombre's" Trump was talking about...

https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/ne...vestigation-yields-raids-at-four-locati/

Authorities led by the Victoria County Sheriff's Office simultaneously raided four locations in Victoria on Friday afternoon as part of an ongoing investigation into a criminal organization suspected of dealing in illegal drugs.

"In the 23 years that I have been a peace officer in Victoria, this is the largest single operation that I've ever witnessed," said Chief Deputy Roy Boyd, Victoria County Sheriff's Office, standing outside one of the businesses raided.

At all four locations, a total of 10 people were arrested, some whom are claimed to be "high up" in criminal organizations, a sheriff's official said. Four pounds of cocaine also were discovered in the raids.

The sheriff's office did not to release the identities of those arrested.

No one was injured or killed in those raids, he said.

About 60 peace officers from the Victoria County Sheriff's Office, Department of Homeland Security, Texas Attorney General's Office, Calhoun County Sheriff's Office and Bay City Police Department participated in the raids, Boyd said. The investigation leading to the raids was led by the Victoria County Sheriff's Office's Special Operations Unit.

Sheriff T. Michael O'Connor declined to release details of the investigation, such as its length.

Law enforcement officers swarmed onto two locations of One Stop Tire Shop at 3509 Houston Highway and 1301 N. Laurent St. about 2 p.m. as heavy traffic sped by. Simultaneously, Boyd said, peace officers raided two residences at 3001 Circle Street and 407 W. Convent St.

The sheriff's office investigation centered on what officials described as an international criminal organization with links to Mexican cartels. That organization has a history of dealing in cocaine, Boyd said.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Making America Great Again!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Be interesting to see the financial reports of said "tire shops",probably sell a few tires,and move millions $

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Damn, More winning!

Still not sick of it yet........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just doing jobs Americans don't want.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
Just doing jobs Americans don't want.

laugh

Yep.

I sure don't want to do what they do...

Killing, beheading, sex trafficking, drug dealing, ect. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The feds have known for years where they were. Only now they are being allowed to do their jobs and take out the trash.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I didn't know VIctoria was that deep in it. Go through there quite often. A shame it is. Victoria used to be a smaller town and not bad as far as cities go.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495
I didn't know VIctoria was that deep in it. Go through there quite often. A shame it is. Victoria used to be a smaller town and not bad as far as cities go.

It got really bad in the later Obama years.

There's outlying areas that have turned into nothing but Mexican ghettos. Bloomington, Port Lavaca, Goliad, Yoakum... They've all been pretty much taken over by the wetbacks.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
They are the only place to get a tire patched, if you don't want to do it yourself.

long before Rodriguez stole that goat.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by willowcreek1996
They are the only place to get a tire patched, if you don't want to do it yourself.

I carry a plug kit and air compressor wherever I go.

If I can't fix it, it needs to replaced. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

There's one right by my house and I asked the guy how much to mount and balance a tire and he said $25 which is more than the big chain stores charge so then I wondered how he was staying in business since he rarely had any customers. I think you just told me!

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Whiptail

There's one right by my house and I asked the guy how much to mount and balance a tire and he said $25 which is more than the big chain stores charge so then I wondered how he was staying in business since he rarely had any customers. I think you just told me!

No doubt!

And those nasty Mexican food places that don't seem to have any business either, but never close down. And employ 15 people... per location.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not surprising, they're getting into everything to help launder drug money. The cartel bought a horse racing ranch/outfit in S. OK, feds busted them a few years back..

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
none of it is any surprise to me at all.
it's been going on for years here. the Dallas
police had to shoot one about 4 houses down
from here yesterday.
if i talk of it, someone invariably asks " well why
don't you report it ?" i've tried many a time, but
i get tired of being called a racist and a malcontent
ranting white supremist and all the other names they
use when i refer to the border jumper problem.

it's a very real problem, and easy to see.
you just have to want to see it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Llantera ?? Gradually, the huge corruptive mess enabled by the previous three or four Presidents will be unfolded and exposed - I hope.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know what the big deal with a little cocaine is. It ain't as bad as heroine or meth (since relativism seems to be an effective strategy for legalizing other bad stuff.)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Messican drug smugglers & tire shops go hand in hand. They fill the tires with dope, mount them & air them up. When they get where they're going they take the tires off & remove the dope then fill them back up with money. A friend of mine that's a Mississippi highway patrol busted a couple of mules with $6 million in dope money when his dog alerted on the tires of an old pickup two Mexicans were hauling on a trailer. There was still coke residue on the tire & the dog picked it up. If you see Mexicans with a vehicle on a trailer chances are the tires are filled with dope if he's going away from Texas & money if he's headed toward Texas.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
After getting a new set of tires you can head over for some lunch.

[Linked Image]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The thing with "Mex" tire shops is that they will actually fix tires. Went to local Goodyear with a large nail puncture on a tire off my son's car. Tread was thin but not to bad and couldn't afford new tires right then. Goodyear said "we won't fix it not enough tread left" Mex shop "sure can fix" - patched work fine for another month until he could afford new set of tires.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,339 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,383
Posts18,488,595
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.