-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is a very good video.I first saw it a few years back,but this man explains how the cartels work within cities across the U.S.A. It will really open your eyes and worth the watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf17rOT_z8E

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The tire shop here was putting cocaine inside the tires and they would deliver it throughout the U.S. in their network.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
4 lbs of blow? Big deal. Way more than that washes up on the beach here every year. What state was this in?

Long Live The Judge

Thinking of moving to Florida? Don't........
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Prwlr
The thing with "Mex" tire shops is that they will actually fix tires. Went to local Goodyear with a large nail puncture on a tire off my son's car. Tread was thin but not to bad and couldn't afford new tires right then. Goodyear said "we won't fix it not enough tread left" Mex shop "sure can fix" - patched work fine for another month until he could afford new set of tires.

I had a set of half worn tires when one caught a nail in the shoulder, just beyond where "legitimate" tire shops would agree to fix it. I took it to a "Mex" tire shop in South Omaha where they fixed it and the patch held for the last 20K miles life of those tires.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The tire shop here was putting cocaine inside the tires and they would deliver it throughout the U.S. in their network.

If they were smart they didn't come up I10... Lobos has recieved national acclaim for his nose....

Local eatery here, has to be laundering money, there is no way they make it, and they've bought 2 other places... math just can't add up..

And folks think things are innocent....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by billy336
4 lbs of blow? Big deal. Way more than that washes up on the beach here every year. What state was this in?

This was an ongoing investigation into the network. 4 lbs. was what was left at the facility when they raided it. They hit 3 other locations too.

I did attach the article for your reading pleasure here....

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by willowcreek1996
They are the only place to get a tire patched, if you don't want to do it yourself.

I carry a plug kit and air compressor wherever I go.

If I can't fix it, it needs to replaced. wink

Plugs and an air compressor get you back to the house. That doesn't mean the tire is ruined or that you want to use it with a plug in it. National tire stores would rather sell a new tire than patch one. I'll pay your "wet back" tire store $5 per patch rather than patch it myself. I might buy some chile verde and cocaine while I'm there. (That last part is "un chiste").

I'd bet as many of the guys running these shops are good, hard working Catholics as are drug dealers. The Catholics just have more common sense than Discount Tire

long before Rodriguez stole that goat.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They are the only place to get a tire patched, if you don't want to do it yourself.

I carry a plug kit and air compressor wherever I go.

If I can't fix it, it needs to replaced. wink

Plugs and an air compressor get you back to the house. That doesn't mean the tire is ruined or that you want to use it with a plug in it. National tire stores would rather sell a new tire than patch one. I'll pay your "wet back" tire store $5 per patch rather than patch it myself. I might buy some chile verde and cocaine while I'm there. (That last part is "un chiste").

I'd bet as many of the guys running these shops are good, hard working Catholics as are drug dealers. The Catholics just have more common sense than Discount Tire

They might Catholic, or might not.

The thing is, down here, they are mostly wetbacks. And evidently some are drug cartel/drug dealers.

They need to go home.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Youre blessed, Barry. I used the term "wetback" on here a couple of years ago and had the PC crew all over my ass. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That's what they are. I grew up calling them that. Nothing "bad" about it. They call themselves mojados. Which is wetback...

To hell with PC. Call things what they are.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And the reality of it all is that the people who will be posting their bond, paying for legal counsel or cutting their family into little pieces, has a warehouse near every populated area of America.

...and they own many, many Politicians at every level. They own Fortune 500 Companies. Tire shops are what the neighbor kid's lemonade stand's are to Walmart.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman didn't get to be worth $14 billion by doing the drug running himself.

The rest are expendable. All of them. (To the big boys)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Youre blessed, Barry. I used the term "wetback" on here a couple of years ago and had the PC crew all over my ass. grin

Because it was you and not Barry.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We had a group of Spanish speakers open four resturants in this area several years ago. They were very polite, service was good and the food did not suck. I had to wonder however, where the heck the $$$$came from, one resturant was a good sized freestanding building they built on a miracle mile strip, the others were nice rentals. I have often floated the idea of a resturant, but the numbers do not look very good for a startup if you do not have a pocket full of cash, or need to make a living off it immediately. These guys did finally pull stakes, from all the resturants, but are now 60 miles away doing the same thing.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Was watching that movie Sicario the other night.

The CIA guy was explaining that finding a certain drug kingpin and putting him under would be like finding a vaccine with all the lives it would save.

Problem is, there's another waiting to take his place. Or WANTING to take his place.

When a drug kingpin goes down, the cartel wars to take over that position are bloody as hell. Thousands die.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman didn't get to be worth $14 billion by doing the drug running himself.

The rest are expendable. All of them. (To the big boys)

And he is a nobody in the scheme of things. People gotta remember, numerous Government agencies justify their existence by catching "Mr.Big" every couple of years. Terrorism is not an exception.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Money floats.

All the way to the top.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
That's what they are. I grew up calling them that. Nothing "bad" about it. They call themselves mojados. Which is wetback...

To hell with PC. Call things what they are.

Same here. Growing up on ranches where there were often a few working, we hated to see the Border Patrol coming.
But, back then they would steal nothing and were good help. Up until thirty years ago I would often pick them up and help them along down in the Pandale and lower Pecos River country. They had family back home they couldnt help if they got in trouble up here. Everyone called them wets. Thats what they were.

I also call it pretty much as i see it. I wonder how long until quueer will be the new N word. Some here already think the suckers are happy, uh, i mean gay. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/13/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Its unreal how many new mansions there are now in Presidio. No businesses to speak of since the flood filled the fields with river rock and the farms are gone.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
many moons ago there was a brake line manufacturing factory in Des Plaines IL, they received parts from Mexico

there may have also been large quantities of cocaine in that neighborhood.

o

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (10Glocks, 21, 1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 56 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,428
Posts18,489,229
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.