Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 165 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 164 165
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Crickets.

Are you guys so arrogant you can't even admit to the distant possibility you're wrong?

Again:

"I"....

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Arrogant... that smarts a little, I won't lie.

Let's flip it around. I'm one of the very few people on any of these threads who's said "I might be wrong..." and I've said it a bunch of times. And hells bells men-- I might be wrong! Maybe POTUS is totally innocent and this IS a deep-state character assassination. I've also said that if that turns out to be the case, this particular American Militia member stands ready to address that attack on our democracy by any means necessary up to and including armed revolution.

But, I don't think that's the case here. I think Trump is dirty.

So let's do an arrogance test find out who is and is not. I said it- "I might be wrong" right here. So your turn, guys. I'll help ya. Repeat after me, we'll take it slow:

"I".....

You're not just arrogant. You're arrogantly stupid in how you present yourself. Maybe have a moment of personal self-reflection and try saying" I might be an idiot".

I'd be spooked if I were you, bigfish. He's a nothing but a cute little poodle who thinks he can whip a Saint Bernard. laugh After he tries to sniff your butt, he might piss on your leg.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bigfish shows he's about 12. Again.

You can DO THIS, guys! It ain't that hard. Here it is again: "I might be wrong".

Your turn!

"I".....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Let's flip it around. I'm one of the very few people on any of these threads who's said "I might be wrong..." and I've said it a bunch of times. And hells bells men-- I might be wrong! Maybe POTUS is totally innocent and this IS a deep-state character assassination. I've also said that if that turns out to be the case, this particular American Militia member stands ready to address that attack on our democracy by any means necessary up to and including armed revolution.

So let's do an arrogance test find out who is and is not. I said it- "I might be wrong" right here. So your turn, guys. I'll help ya. Repeat after me, we'll take it slow:

"I".....

We are all fulla schit and admitting you might be doesn't make you less so.

Nobody has a phuqcking clue what is really going on but that'll stop no one from turning in to a phuqcking political professor. Our values drive our beliefs not facts so until someone here, anyone anywhere, can separate the two were just talking to here ourselves talk.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hell, I might even be an idiot!

Yourturn bayou! Unless, of course.... you know...you're actually the arrogant one...

"I"....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Heavywalker did it, but then I already knew he was a good guy.

Who's next?

"I"....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Apparently, you also flunked logic 101, in addition to your many other unchievements.

Nothin arrogant bout the burden of proof bein put on the party startin the shat.

You've wasted all this bandwith, and the only thing that's been proven is that you're a lying POS.

If you actually have any proof, not BS speculation, about President Trump's malfeasance, you would have posted it well before now.

Just like any legitimate evidence, or even a fakenews "leak", about such malfeasance, would have been brought forth by now.

But there's nothing.

Was there's rules on this site, you'd hafta start alla your posts with: "Once upon a time"

Your manic phase won't last forever. You'd better get busy findin the truth to bring down a president. LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Still nobody? This would be funny, if it weren't so [bleep] pathetic.

Ok, it's still funny. grin

I'll help ya some more, fellas, because that's just how I roll. Remember the ABC's song you learned all those years ago- or in bigfish's case, a few years ago? Ok, do that song in your head... it starts with "A", bigfish.... and when you get to "H", stop! Now use your words to verbalized the very next letter. Ready, class?

"I".....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Apparently, you also flunked logic 101, in addition to your many other unchievements.

Nothin arrogant bout the burden of proof bein put on the party startin the shat.

You've wasted all this bandwith, and the only thing that's been proven is that you're a lying POS.

If you actually have any proof, not BS speculation, about President Trump's malfeasance, you would have posted it well before now.

Just like any legitimate evidence, or even a fakenews "leak", about such malfeasance, would have been brought forth by now.

But there's nothing.

Was there's rules on this site, you'd hafta start alla your posts with: "Once upon a time"

Your manic phase won't last forever. You'd better get busy findin the truth to bring down a president. LOL

I don't need to find the proof. Others have, and are, and I pay them with my tax dollars. I get to do things that are considerably more fun- such as point out your utterly blind partisanship in this matter.

Prove me wrong! It's easy and I'll show you how. It starts with "I".....

By the way, in seriousness, if you are designing high-rises and so on, that's impressive stuff. Though you do need to read what I wrote more carefully. wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Remember alla those times you was accused of bein a child molester? You asked for the proof.

Nothin wrong with waitin for credible evidence before makin a decision.

And you called bigfish a 12 year old.

You ain't sposed to be around, or even communicatin with, 12 year olds, remember?

And then you invite him upta your place?

Just couldn't resist?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We may not have proof of Trump and/or his campaign colluding (yet) but we are gettin' damn close to proving some of you are arrogant egotistical know-it-alls. Or to use smaller words for wee ickle bigfish, [bleep].

Prove me wrong! Say you might be wrong about this.

"I"....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You can't do it!

Bwa ha ha....

STFU then. Jesus H, you guys are lame excuses for adults.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Compared to you, everybody *is* a know it all.

By default, if nothin else.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here's why you can't do it.

To even admit the possibility is to admit that there's a chance that not only did you get suckered by a shyster, but you then also went full-retard in defense of said shyster. I get it. That's a tough pill to swallow.

You have two choices. #1, dig in! Which is exactly what most of you ball-busters will do, which is why I'll take great pleasure in rubbing your schnozzles in the poop you yourselves fling, should it turn out I'm right. Choice #2 is to hedge your bet. To that end, I offer a helpful meme, because I'm a nice guy and all. It goes like this:

"I".....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"I".....

Tell you what Jeff, I will and can admit I have been and will be wrong again and again before this life is over. I also learned from each of those mistakes.

I go forward in making decisions and judgement's armed with the wisdom of past mistakes, therefore I try a little harder to do my due diligence and limit my amount of mistakes.

You make the same mistakes over and over. Yet you call us fools and cowards.

I have spent the better part of my life as a political junkie, I have put the time and effort into informing myself and applying my critical thinking skills.

I do not believe I am wrong in this instance, probably am wrong about more than a few details though, I am not part of the Washington inner circle therefore I am speculating as are you.

I base my speculation on facts and evidence.

You base your speculation on what?? you claim you want discourse and a discussion yet you refuse to do so?

You are a hypocritical liar and yes arrogant as are many of your fellow liberal peers.

We are sick of your hypocritical behavior and lies.

I have no choice but to put you on ignore. Done with your games. GFY

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Nothin but a typical liberal bitch.

Loses the logic battle easily, then resorts to name calling. Loser, 101.

POS ain't got anything else in the playbook.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Drugs do weird things to people.
And many here would have them legalized. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
To be quite honest, I have no idea how this will all come out. Just like everyone else at this point in time, including Jello, who also has no clue. But yet he so badly wants everyone to believe he's "in the know" in some way for some illusive insecure reason. That's blind arrogance at its finest.

The only reason I'm involved here is that at my age I simply don't suffer fools real well. Especially when a person arrogantly tries to tell me what I should think and then he tries to rub my nose and others' noses in it in various ways if I/we don't agree with his assessment. That is pathetic self-righteous behavior. Most dictionaries define self-righteous behavior as having or being characterized by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior.

When I use the term self-righteous and arrogant fool in Jello's direction, I'm not necessarily talking just about this topic.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 21 of 165 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,119 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,666
Posts18,493,690
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.