Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 165 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 164 165
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
It would be ever so enlightening for the pack here to outline the acceptable way someone could argue that Trump and his administration is, shall we say, undesirable. You don't like Jeff's approach which is far more civil and rational than your own. Ya'll claim to being open minded, logical, rational, American, etc,. etc., but your behaviors doesn't demonstrate it on any of those counts.

So, how is it supposed to be done? Obviously, you have all condemned anything and everything that ya'll used to go after O and H from 2008-16, so those approaches are out. Jeff's approach is out. What's left? Fill us in on how someone should be able to have an independent, nonPC opinion on this website without become reviled and denigrated in the way ya'll have gone after Jeff et al.

Me thinks there isn't away. No tolerance for an opposing point of view. The code of behavior here seems to be follow the pack or prepare to be attacked by the mob. Let's here of some other options.

Meanwhile, one guy, on his own has pretty much generated almost 500 posts and over 11k views on just one thread. What would Rick do w/o Jeff?

Tolerance, where's the tolerance for President Trump from you leftist?? It does not exist.

Remember, the goal here is to find something that is logical. Which would suggest that Trump supporters might not expect more tolerance than they gave to Obama just last year. Now, show me where the fire was tolerant of Obama and maybe we can get somewhere. You can't ask for behavior that you can't give, that's rule #1.
There has been no tolerance since day 1 of his presidency, he hasn't been given a chance to succeed at anything. So, try again only try a little harder this time.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
So Jeff, if your PTSD resulted from an accident, what kind of accident was it?

Premature ejaculation ???

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It would be ever so enlightening for the pack here to outline the acceptable way someone could argue that Trump and his administration is, shall we say, undesirable. You don't like Jeff's approach which is far more civil and rational than your own. Ya'll claim to being open minded, logical, rational, American, etc,. etc., but your behaviors doesn't demonstrate it on any of those counts.

So, how is it supposed to be done? Obviously, you have all condemned anything and everything that ya'll used to go after O and H from 2008-16, so those approaches are out. Jeff's approach is out. What's left? Fill us in on how someone should be able to have an independent, nonPC opinion on this website without become reviled and denigrated in the way ya'll have gone after Jeff et al.

Me thinks there isn't away. No tolerance for an opposing point of view. The code of behavior here seems to be follow the pack or prepare to be attacked by the mob. Let's here of some other options.

Meanwhile, one guy, on his own has pretty much generated almost 500 posts and over 11k views on just one thread. What would Rick do w/o Jeff?

Tolerance, where's the tolerance for President Trump from you leftist?? It does not exist.

Remember, the goal here is to find something that is logical. Which would suggest that Trump supporters might not expect more tolerance than they gave to Obama just last year. Now, show me where the fire was tolerant of Obama and maybe we can get somewhere. You can't ask for behavior that you can't give, that's rule #1.

Where does Maxine Watters screaming for impeachment well before Trump was inaugurated fit into your logic?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And snowflake nation having their 8 month and counting meltdown over a fairly won election? I don't remember the GOP or conservatives crying like little babies when Obama won, twice.

Steelhead

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
And snowflake nation having their 8 month and counting meltdown over a fairly won election? I don't remember the GOP or conservatives crying like little babies when Obama won, twice.

Oh, were you AWOL from the 'fire then? Lots of crying and nashing of teeth, doomsday predictions (my favorite was how O was going to install himself as dictator for life). It was quite remarkable. That's why I wonder why ya'll object so strenuously to one or two "butterflies" that find Trump to be a little less than desirable? Gotta admit, Trump provides more entertainment than any president I've ever seen. He flip-flops on issues faster than a trout on a sandbar.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Oh, were you AWOL from the 'fire then? Lots of crying and nashing of teeth, doomsday predictions (my favorite was how O was going to install himself as dictator for life). It was quite remarkable. That's why I wonder why ya'll object so strenuously to one or two "butterflies" that find Trump to be a little less than desirable? Gotta admit, Trump provides more entertainment than any president I've ever seen. He flip-flops on issues faster than a trout on a sandbar.

YOU became a member in Oct. 2016

FJB & FJT
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Raeford

Ain't hard to look back and see what the dust up was like. It makes for great midnight reading when insomnia strikes...:)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't read this if you are prone to head explosions. smile

Summary: Trump is on the thinnest of ice and it's getting much, much warmer...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...nald-trump-presidency-scandals-comey-fbi

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeff did you see Melania slap Donald's hand away in Israel? Melania is going to impeach Trump!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That goes into some depth about what I was talkin' about yesterday. He's losing Congress.

"Putting aside the question of whether Trump should be president, what congressional Republicans are realizing is that their protection may not be enough to keep him as president, and that changes the calculus significantly. Trump has so infuriated the intelligence agencies that leaks will reveal his misdeeds whether or not congressional Republicans launch a real investigation. Trump can’t be confidently defended in public, because he will contradict his own White House and his own surrogates, making it dangerous for top Republicans to yoke themselves to his explanations. (On the night the Comey memo broke, Fox News’s Bret Baier complained that he couldn’t get a single Republican to come on his show to argue the president’s case.)

You can think of Republicans and Trump as caught in a prisoner’s dilemma: Both would benefit from cooperating to suppress the flow of awful stories about Trump, but if Trump is temperamentally incapable of acting in a disciplined, restrained manner, then it might behoove congressional Republicans to get ahead of the revelations about his conduct rather than being caught behind them.

Then there is the hardest question, the one that gnaws at the souls of even Trump’s protectors. Is this a man who can really be trusted with nuclear weapons, with the surveillance state, with America’s response to a genuine crisis? We are watching Trump respond to pressure and he is failing terribly. We are watching Trump faced with easy ethical dilemmas and he is failing miserably. So far, the consequences — with the exception of sharing Israeli intelligence with Russian officials — have mostly been confined to Trump humiliating himself. But it is easy to see how these same tendencies lead to disaster if and when Trump misjudges his response to a true emergency.

All this has left Republicans increasingly uncertain as to whether protecting Trump is wise for their careers, or for their country. “Chatter has begun about what a President Mike Pence might look like,” reports Politico."

And...

"Republicans will not vote for impeachment tomorrow. They know Trump’s fall would be a calamity for their party, and they would like to avoid it if possible. Trump’s actions in recent weeks, however, have persuaded many Republicans that it would be a good thing to have an independent commission or counsel investigate Trump, because if the worst happens and information is revealed that forces Trump’s resignation or impeachment, well, perhaps that’s not such a bad thing after all — particularly if Republicans can get some of the credit rather than all of the blame."

But you should read the piece. It's well done and has plenty of links to follow for further reading. Get y'all out of your bubble.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Ain't hard to look back and see what the dust up was like. It makes for great midnight reading when insomnia strikes...:)

Much easier to just troll , no?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You seem to be having trouble grasping what I'm talking about (not surprised considering) so let's try again. When did the GOP/conservatives go into epic meltdown mode and cause chaos at townhalls, attack the opposition physically, and call for impeachment on day 1??

Don't bother looking it up because it didn't happen.

So you're just another troll probably brought to this site by your mentor and liberal traitor JeffO. You're not worth wasting any more of my precious time on.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

You didn't read my post or go to that link I posted did you? GTFOH you traitorous pos.

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I honestly do not GAF what you lefties want. That is pretty much how it was for the eight years prior to Trumps inauguration for anyone that disagreed with the left.
I'm by no means here to be 'civil' towards anyone that backs the destruction of the USA.

Clear enough?

Clear, tough guy.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

This is some phony drivel posted about a week ago on the fringe that has been recirculted today with a few new pics and further wet dreams. Are you scraping the barrel bottom, Jello?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This is how I got hurt. Gives me the heebies just to look at that pic- thanks for that. I can't remember the accident itself, or until some several hours later in the hospital. I do remember when I was finally able to tell the doctors what day t was. It was like coming out of a nightmarish fog of confusion and fear. The other driver was killed. It was 100% his fault. What followed was the worst couple years of my life to date.

[Linked Image]

I would never equate my experience to that of our heroic combat vets, but the truth is I was told I had PTSD about 9 months afterwards by a psychologist. It seemed odd to me, in that I couldn't remember a damn thing, yet I'm supposed to be traumatized by it? But I guess so. I was conscious, just not forming memories... they tell me... I've never been comfortable calling it PTSD but that's what THEY called it.... anyway, I was getting exhaustive cognitive tests done at the time (yeah, that'll [bleep] with your head) to document the deep cognitive deficits I was experiencing, in support of my insurance claim. In that process I talked to several psychologists. It was honestly quite beneficial, kinda changed my opinion of shrinks.

A man died in this accident, a good man by all accounts. I don't want to talk further about it. Please be adults here, and let it go.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BayouRover

This is some phony drivel posted about a week ago on the fringe that has been recirculted today with a few new pics and further wet dreams. Are you scraping the barrel bottom, Jello?

That article is dated May 22. Did you even read it?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

I would never equate my experience to that of our heroic combat vets, but the truth is I was told I had PTSD about 9 months afterwards by a psychologist. It seemed odd to me, in that I couldn't remember a damn thing, yet I'm supposed to be traumatized by it? But I guess so. I was conscious, just not forming memories... they tell me... I've never been comfortable calling it PTSD but that's what THEY called it.... anyway, I was getting exhaustive cognitive tests done at the time (yeah, that'll [bleep] with your head) to document the deep cognitive deficits I was experiencing, in support of my insurance claim. In that process I talked to several psychologists. It was honestly quite beneficial, kinda changed my opinion of shrinks.

A man died in this accident, a good man by all accounts. I don't want to talk further about it. Please be adults here, and let it go.

You're lucky to be alive, God bless the man that passed...best wishes to you and a full healthy life.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vox................................hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You guys see this? TFF..... and did you see the presidential curtsy?

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 26 of 165 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,751 guests, and 1,371 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,725
Posts18,475,871
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.