Print Thread
Hop To
Page 27 of 165 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 164 165
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
This is how I got hurt. Gives me the heebies just to look at that pic- thanks for that. I can't remember the accident itself, or until some several hours later in the hospital. I do remember when I was finally able to tell the doctors what day t was. It was like coming out of a nightmarish fog of confusion and fear. The other driver was killed. It was 100% his fault. What followed was the worst couple years of my life to date.

[Linked Image]

I would never equate my experience to that of our heroic combat vets, but the truth is I was told I had PTSD about 9 months afterwards by a psychologist. It seemed odd to me, in that I couldn't remember a damn thing, yet I'm supposed to be traumatized by it? But I guess so. I was conscious, just not forming memories... they tell me... I've never been comfortable calling it PTSD but that's what THEY called it.... anyway, I was getting exhaustive cognitive tests done at the time (yeah, that'll [bleep] with your head) to document the deep cognitive deficits I was experiencing, in support of my insurance claim. In that process I talked to several psychologists. It was honestly quite beneficial, kinda changed my opinion of shrinks.

A man died in this accident, a good man by all accounts. I don't want to talk further about it. Please be adults here, and let it go.

Hey dramaboy, YOU posted it, in all your troll like disingenious manner.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Vox................................hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

So, you couldn't be bothered to read it yet you commented on it?

Echo-chamber much? grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
It would be ever so enlightening for the pack here to outline the acceptable way someone could argue that Trump and his administration is, shall we say, undesirable. You don't like Jeff's approach which is far more civil and rational than your own. Ya'll claim to being open minded, logical, rational, American, etc,. etc., but your behaviors doesn't demonstrate it on any of those counts.

So, how is it supposed to be done? Obviously, you have all condemned anything and everything that ya'll used to go after O and H from 2008-16, so those approaches are out. Jeff's approach is out. What's left? Fill us in on how someone should be able to have an independent, nonPC opinion on this website without become reviled and denigrated in the way ya'll have gone after Jeff et al.

Me thinks there isn't away. No tolerance for an opposing point of view. The code of behavior here seems to be follow the pack or prepare to be attacked by the mob. Let's here of some other options.

Meanwhile, one guy, on his own has pretty much generated almost 500 posts and over 11k views on just one thread. What would Rick do w/o Jeff?

Tolerance, where's the tolerance for President Trump from you leftist?? It does not exist.

Remember, the goal here is to find something that is logical. Which would suggest that Trump supporters might not expect more tolerance than they gave to Obama just last year. Now, show me where the fire was tolerant of Obama and maybe we can get somewhere. You can't ask for behavior that you can't give, that's rule #1.

Please point to one protest against O that turned violent due to paid R obstructionists...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Echo-chamber much? grin
You didn't read the link I posted did you? Go smoke another blunt and brag about your PTSD, it's all you're good at.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And snowflake nation having their 8 month and counting meltdown over a fairly won election? I don't remember the GOP or conservatives crying like little babies when Obama won, twice.

Oh, were you AWOL from the 'fire then? Lots of crying and nashing of teeth, doomsday predictions (my favorite was how O was going to install himself as dictator for life). It was quite remarkable. That's why I wonder why ya'll object so strenuously to one or two "butterflies" that find Trump to be a little less than desirable? Gotta admit, Trump provides more entertainment than any president I've ever seen. He flip-flops on issues faster than a trout on a sandbar.

Oh yeah. All the conservatives were calling for his impeachment. I remember that dream, uh, I think. confused

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Wyogal
This is how I got hurt. Gives me the heebies just to look at that pic- thanks for that. I can't remember the accident itself, or until some several hours later in the hospital. I do remember when I was finally able to tell the doctors what day t was. It was like coming out of a nightmarish fog of confusion and fear. The other driver was killed. It was 100% his fault. What followed was the worst couple years of my life to date.

[Linked Image]

I would never equate my experience to that of our heroic combat vets, but the truth is I was told I had PTSD about 9 months afterwards by a psychologist. It seemed odd to me, in that I couldn't remember a damn thing, yet I'm supposed to be traumatized by it? But I guess so. I was conscious, just not forming memories... they tell me... I've never been comfortable calling it PTSD but that's what THEY called it.... anyway, I was getting exhaustive cognitive tests done at the time (yeah, that'll [bleep] with your head) to document the deep cognitive deficits I was experiencing, in support of my insurance claim. In that process I talked to several psychologists. It was honestly quite beneficial, kinda changed my opinion of shrinks.

A man died in this accident, a good man by all accounts. I don't want to talk further about it. Please be adults here, and let it go.

IIRC, I originally mentioned the PTSD is support of our combat vets... again going from memory, my comment was that it's a truly miserable experience and if what they are experiencing is anything like what I did, we cannot possibly do enough to help them.

It resolved after a year and a half or so, though the last few months were pure hell in that I was starting to despair that it was permanent. It's no way to live. A dog barks, and you get a prickly sweat. Your wife clanks two dishes together, and your body goes full fight or flight. Whatever it is we do to help our troops, it ain't enough.

We done with this?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Echo-chamber much? grin

So you hold others at MUCH higher standards, than you hold yourself. How incredibly juvenile.
You're such a victim.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

[Linked Image]

So why did you post this?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ok. Trump is undesirable, to many. Fact is, he was legally elected. Of course, facts and legalities are of no real consequence to jerkoffs like you two.

Now, piss and moan on.

Obama was legally elected. Clinton was legally elected. Made no difference to jerkoffs like the pack here. Please, try for some semblance of rational thought. Linear logic is always simplest. Work on it, jag.

Only way Shiitlery would be legit would be if the US were a pure democracy, which i realize Shiitley and Zero calls us. You might try to learn the term Dimocratic Republic and read up on this document called a constitution and the laws passed by duly elected lowyers. wink

Sorry, as usual youre full of chitt.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/22/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Wyogal

[Linked Image]

IIRC, I originally mentioned the PTSD is support of our combat vets... again going from memory, my comment was that it's a truly miserable experience and if what they are experiencing is anything like what I did, we cannot possibly do enough to help them.

It resolved after a year and a half or so, though the last few months were pure hell in that I was starting to despair that it was permanent. It's no way to live. A dog barks, and you get a prickly sweat. Your wife clanks two dishes together, and your body goes full fight or flight. Whatever it is we do to help our troops, it ain't enough.

We done with this?

I don't know, are YOU done with it?

Or are you gonna bring it up again at some strategic moment, as an excuse, or to garner sympathy?
And then, at some later time, deny that you did?
Its so convenient for you, isn't it?

Last edited by Wyogal; 05/22/17.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let it go,,,,Chriiist

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Don't read this if you are prone to head explosions. smile

Summary: Trump is on the thinnest of ice and it's getting much, much warmer...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...nald-trump-presidency-scandals-comey-fbi

This is some phony drivel posted about a week ago on the fringe that has been recirculated today with a few new pics and further wet dreams. Are you scraping the barrel bottom, Jello?

That article is dated May 22. Did you even read it?

Yes I did. About a week ago when it didn't have all of the pictures and narrative that today's version has. It shows that the old addage that if you feed them [bleep] and tell them that it's dutch chocolate enough times, some will develop a taste for "dutch chocolate".

I'm betting that you love dutch chocolate.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Again, so it doesn't get lost on the last page... this just cracks me up... can you imagine the reaction if Obama had curtsied for the Saud king then done THIS?! And look at their expressions. Priceless.

Just a little levity on a contentious thread. smile

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Again, so it doesn't get lost on the last page... this just cracks me up... can you imagine the reaction if Obama had curtsied for the Saud king then done THIS?! And look at their expressions. Priceless.

[Linked Image]
Nahh, he just bowed and begged for his forgiveness for all the evil America has done to his country. Your' f'kn idiot.

Last edited by AkMtnHntr; 05/22/17.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So what's the feeling here about what Comey will say Thursday? Meaning, do you give his testimony any credibility?

Hint: it's a Very Big Deal.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

[Linked Image]

LOL!! Wet dreams are definitely your thing.

And I'm calling bullshit on the levity on your part. You say something divisive and then you hide behind something else. You're a pathetic loser.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't see the link to the curtsy ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Matt Flynn is in a world of shït, and his request for immunity makes more sense with every passing moment. He's one of the linchpins to this whole affair.

Of course I could be wrong. Who wants to bet me a box of bullets now?

If you guys had faith in your take on this stuff you'd be all over that bet. wink

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/house-oversight-committee-flynn-letter/index.html

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...6280/amp/Trump-curtsies-King-Salman.html

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...6280/amp/Trump-curtsies-King-Salman.html

Did you see the statement below one of the pictures at the link you provided?

It reads, "The first lady watched on as her Trump gave a delicate bend of the knee to allow the king to place the medal around his neck."

BTW - I had seen the link before you posted it and I grinned when I saw the video and the photo I just mentioned. Neither of them verify the headline unless you're gorged on dutch chocolate.

Barry didn't get a medal when he bowed. Whats up with that?

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 27 of 165 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (6mmCreedmoor, artur, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 257_X_50, 9 invisible), 1,502 guests, and 891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,398
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.