Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
That concept sounds like something I'd be interested in as well. I might add that it could apply to hunting AND fishing as well. My wife and I have no kids, but all of my hunting and fishing partners do. I can never find anyone to go with anymore, though I don't begrudge them at all for spending time with their families, that is what they should be doing.

I have preference points in WY, CO and UT for big game, but I am interested in hunting or fishing for just about anything. I think I'm in good shape and easy to get along with, always insist on doing my share of the work and paying my share of the expenses. I think it has been 4 years since I bought a hunting license, used to hunt 50-60 days a year. I'd love the chance to get back into it again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by SocialFinger
For me shared hunts are an outgrowth of a friendship. Not interested in awkward situations with strangers.

Define awkward.

No thanks sock puppet. Troll somewhere else. Like Havre Montana.

You strongarm good folks off this sight and then troll for people to hunt with? GFY and I hope it hurts.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by SocialFinger
For me shared hunts are an outgrowth of a friendship. Not interested in awkward situations with strangers.

Define awkward.

No thanks sock puppet. Troll somewhere else. Like Havre Montana.

You strongarm good folks off this sight and then troll for people to hunt with? GFY and I hope it hurts.

Don't tell me, you were held back in the eleventh grade? Reading comprehension.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Fireballz,
You have a child with a terminal illness, and in the middle of selling your home and moving...yet somehow find coming here and trolling and bashing members a priority in your life ??? A little bit of advice, find your path before divorce lands on your plate next.

You are a strange and deranged Mofo, there is something inherently wrong with your mental stability.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
So who did fireball run off this site? It's fishing season, can't keep up.

IC B2

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Calvin
So who did fireball run off this site? It's fishing season, can't keep up.

Travis--aka deflave.

I still don't know anything more than fireball putting Travis' personal info out for everyone to see. I haven't seen the full dust up though. I liked and miss Travis' whit.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Fireballz,
You have a child with a terminal illness, and in the middle of selling your home and moving...yet somehow find coming here and trolling and bashing members a priority in your life ??? A little bit of advice, find your path before divorce lands on your plate next.

You are a strange and deranged Mofo, there is something inherently wrong with your mental stability.

You're developing a rather abrasive, sense of pseudo- righteous indignation yourself, over what and who you have no idea. But, of course, you think you do. You been here what 3 months, and you think you know the score on this and other stuff, without any real history here. You have an amazing short little span of attention, like a year old bird dog, ears up, listening to all the multiple, big guys commands. Get some real history and experience, read for yourself, and maybe you'll get a clue.
Or not...... 3 months and 868 posts. I doubt you get out in the timber much, unless its in your backyard, to feed the birds.

Last edited by Wyogal; 05/23/17.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Wyogal

Fireballz,

You're developing a rather abrasive, sense of pseudo- righteous indignation yourself, over what and who you have no idea. But, of course, you think you do. You been here what 3 months, and you think you know the score on this and other stuff, without any real history here. You have an amazing short little span of attention, like a year old bird dog, ears up, listening to all the big guys commands. Get some real history and experience, read for yourself, and maybe you'll get a clue.

Fireballz,

Want to try your line on me, sister?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
We're not related, thank God.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
We're not related, thank God.

Since you got nothing, get back in the kitchen.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You're developing a rather abrasive, sense of pseudo- righteous indignation yourself, over what and who you have no idea. But, of course, you think you do. You been here what 3 months, and you think you know the score on this and other stuff, without any real history here. You have an amazing short little span of attention, like a year old bird dog, ears up, listening to all the multiple, big guys commands. Get some real history and experience, read for yourself, and maybe you'll get a clue.
Or not...... 3 months and 868 posts. I doubt you get out in the timber much, unless its in your backyard, to feed the birds.

GFY beoch, morons like you actually think seniority has merit.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Jealous that I got a kitchen? You been dumpster diving too long.....

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

And you have none., to add, even less class than a moron.. Maybe you're a Lefty, accusing others of what you really are.
There's a place for you in this world too. You sure got the big boy expletives down, been hanging with the big guy losers I see.
Oh, little pup.

Last edited by Wyogal; 05/23/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So ... Has anybody hooked up yet?

It seems like more than a few of you have something in common.

Y'ALL LIKE BITCHIN' AT EACH OTHER ON THE INNANET

laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And you have none., to add, even less class than a moron.. Maybe you're a Lefty, accusing others of what you really are.
There's a place for you in this world too. You sure got the big boy expletives down, been hanging with the big guy losers I see.
Oh, little pup.

You're a joke, a typical femalewantabe with a spiteful passive aggressive twitch...you know nothing about me. I've been here long enough to character diagnose the regular members, and I know who/what you are...odds are good you out weigh me and look like a bulldog, still bitter and lonely searching for attention...hoping to find it here.

Hey ! Why not just PM me so I can tell you what I REALLY think, then you can save the PM's to use later against me in some deviant scumbag manner...attempting to play the smart flipflop queen, while you're really only a snake.

You have a great day, talk to you later Honey Booboo smile

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Jealous that I got a kitchen? You been dumpster diving too long.....

Yeah, that's it, I'm jealous of a twat.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by fish head
So ... Has anybody hooked up yet?

I'm still waitin on your astrological profile. But you're right, people sure do like to bitch on here.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Campfire is nasty.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Is it my imagination, or has the ratio of useful information related to hunting/fishing/outdoors stuff to whiny-ass pissing and moaning gone way down over the last year or two?

Seems like the "real" forums that have to do with hunting can go a day or so without a new post while the "Freak Show" (Hunter's Campfire) gets all the traffic.

What the hell is the matter with people.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It might have been here, or elsewhere. I know the story took place in Texas. Somebody hooked up with some guys online to go deer hunting. It sounded like a really good match-up. The poor sap shows up at a trailer in the desert, and immediately realized he was in the wrong kind of company when all the guys started hugging and kissing. Yikes!

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 204guy, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,600
Posts18,492,235
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.