Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Divide and conquer.

FFS This webpage is called "The Hunters Campfire".

Schittt like that ^^^ I'd expect to see in the San Francisco Chronicle...

Proud NRA Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Attribute the quotes.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Okay. Don't know how to put them together properly so.. here's the link to the 3 page thread so you can put them in context if there's any question. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12043639/1

The first three quotes are from 1st page of the thread, fourth quote is from the next page (on my format).
1st is from Rockinbbar
2nd is from GregW
3rd is from simonkenton7
4th is from Remington6mm

Last edited by bhemry; 05/24/17. Reason: added clarification
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bhemry
Okay. Don't know how to put them together properly so.. here's the link to the 3 page thread so you can put them in context if there's any question. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12043639/1

The first three quotes are from 1st page of the thread, fourth quote is from the next page (on my format).
1st is from Rockinbbar
2nd is from GregW

3rd is from simonkenton7
4th is from Remington6mm

Myself and GregW are among the better predator hunters you will find anywhere. I've hunted with Greg more than a few times in the 15 years I've known him.

I can tell you our comments were not anti-hunting, but comments about bragging rights to a first post member that posted an entire family of bobcats shot out of his yard and so conditioned to humans they didn't run, even when shot at.

Both Greg and myself have killed our share of bobcats.

I have a pair of grey fox that come and get scraps off a bench in my front yard. They also raise their kits every year here. Been going on several years.

Could I legally shoot 'em? You betcha. Would I? No.

Sometimes the difference in a rank amateur hunter and a seasoned one isn't what they kill. But rather what they give a pass to.

It's been a few months, but I wouldn't change what I said. It was and is how I feel. But, I'm all for whatever he wants to do, as long as it's legal. It's just not something I could claim braggin' rights on.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Mess with the bull, you get the horn.
I have been a deer hunter for 30 years and have killed over 90 whietail, and a bunch of hogs. And I ate them.

I can't see the attraction of killing these animals in Africa for "trophies."
Glad to see the elephants getting revenge.

You might not suck a liberal's cock, but I'd bet you'd hold one in your mouth till a f a g came along.

Lol

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Peter Capstick wrote some great death by elephant stories. I don't know how factual they were,...

Crapstick stories may well have been in part factual , but he may have highjacked some from the drunk braggart loudmouth
hunters he served drinks to as a barman. Im sure he heard the same stories a thousand times then got the idea of putting
them on paper.

Originally Posted by toltecgriz

where there are elephants is always risky.... They can be incredibly quiet and hard to see in spite of their size..
..If you are lucky, they are looking the other way...

Utterly Foolish to rely on dumb fck 'luck' that an elephant just won't see you, since the creature may still
well be able to detect you with its acute sense of smell and hearing.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 49 invisible), 2,033 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,761
Posts18,495,528
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.