Campfire 'Bwana
CNN is reporting.
(cough cough)

Beyond funny.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
What do you know about that so called cowboy Democrat that's running against him? I saw an article on Yahoo that said the race was going to be close.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Quist is an entertainer - do I need to say more? If you do a little research you will find out that he is a nice guy but misguided.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Key word.....

Allegedly.

Dodgefan, I heard he isn't the best about paying bills or taxes.

Go figure....

IC B2

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Too funny!!

If you have one iota of care about public hunting and fishing on public land in Montana

you won't vote for the sleaze from New Jersey!!!!

"The more I am around people the better I like my dog." Mark Twain
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
So what's the problem? Gianforte sounds like my kind of guy.

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Good for Greg, I'll vote for him tomorrow. Just wish he would have curb stomped that liberal piece of chit.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ulvejaeger
Too funny!!

If you have one iota of care about public hunting and fishing on public land in Montana

Yep, way better to vote for a fruitcake that WILL vote in lockstep with Pelosi. Quist has not had a hunting or fishing licence in over a decade, truly an outdoorsman's advocate. crazy

Last edited by Backroads; 05/24/17.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Key word.....

Allegedly.

Dodgefan, I heard he isn't the best about paying bills or taxes.

Go figure....

He sounds like he has a good start on being a Democrat politician then.

Last edited by dodgefan; 05/24/17.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds more like the reporter got in his face and he pushed him away in self defense. The snowflake reporter called it a body slam which is probably a lie since he is a liberal, and they all lie.

"Tonight, as Greg was giving a separate interview in a private office, The Guardian’s Ben Jacobs entered the office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg’s face, and began asking badgering questions. Jacobs was asked to leave. After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg’s wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It’s unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ.”

Last edited by Stormin_Norman; 05/24/17.

John Wayne
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html

I don't trust the overly liberal FOX anymore. But we'll see.

Politico running a story about Corey Lewnadowski is going to work on a crisis management team for Trump. Tonight Lewandowski was on Tucker denying the entire thing calling Politico fake news. That's the same Corey Lewandowski that allegedly threw Michelle Fields to the ground and bruised her arm... which security video later showed to be a complete fabrication designed to take down Trump via the Lewandowski proxy. It's all-out war on republicans and conservatives. I don't know how the Rumble in Montanny will shake out but let's hope there's video.

Either way, I fully approve of body slamming reporters when they're somewhere they're not supposed to be and shoving unwanted phones/recorders in people's faces. Democrat or Republican. #FugckThePress

Last edited by bigfish9684; 05/24/17. Reason: [bleep]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Guess it's funny if I knew who that was.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Gianforte is the Republican candidate in the special election to fill the House seat vacated by Zinke when he became Sec of the Interior.

The special election is tomorrow.

This is clearly a well timed provocation by The Guardian to make Gianforte look ugly on the eve of the special election.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you can't trust Foxnews, who can you trust?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html

Greg Gianforte: Fox News team witnesses GOP House candidate 'body slam' reporter

The race to fill Montana's sole seat in the U.S. House of Representatives took a violent turn Wednesday, and a crew from the Fox News Channel, including myself, witnessed it firsthand.

As part of our preparation for a story about Thursday's special election to air on "Special Report with Bret Baier," we arranged interviews with the top two candidates, Republican Greg Gianforte and Democrat Rob Quist. On Wednesday, I joined field producer Faith Mangan and photographer Keith Railey in Bozeman for our scheduled interview with Gianforte, which was to take place at the Gianforte for Congress Bozeman Headquarters.

Faith, Keith and I arrived early to set up for the interview in a room adjacent to another room where a volunteer BBQ was to take place. As the time for the interview neared, Gianforte came into the room. We exchanged pleasantries and made small talk about restaurants and Bozeman.

During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, "I'm sick and tired of this!"

Jacobs scrambled to his knees and said something about his glasses being broken. He asked Faith, Keith and myself for our names. In shock, we did not answer. Jacobs then said he wanted the police called and went to leave. Gianforte looked at the three of us and repeatedly apologized. At that point, I told him and Scanlon, who was now present, that we needed a moment. The men then left.

To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte, who left the area after giving statements to local sheriff's deputies.

As for myself and my crew, we are cooperating with local authorities. It is not clear if charges will be filed against Gianforte at this time.

Scanlon later issued a statement saying that Jacobs "entered the [campaign] office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg's face, and began asking badgering questions."

Later, the statement added, "After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg's wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It's unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ."

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can't think of one good thing to say about Rob Quist except, "at least he's not Greg Gianforte".

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HUNTS
I can't think of one good thing to say about Rob Quist except, "at least he's not Greg Gianforte".

Quist gets a F by the NRA, what, do you hate our constitution? At least we know Greg Gianforte isn't a puzzy, and he gets an A by the NRA.

John Wayne
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Reckon I will still vote for him.

As a musician I am proud of my A rating.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That about sums it up.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Probably had it coming. He is a reporter for The Guardian. "The Guardian" is a U.K. newspaper that is to the left of the NYT. A definite progressive / left-wing slant to the rag.

See:

http://www.conservapedia.com/Guardian_(UK)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had to look him up. Seems a bit of a nutter. Young earth creationist? Lol.

Can't say I disagree with much of his platform though (at least what is on Wiki). Just a few things.

Good luck Montana!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the older I get, the more I think retirement might be a good thing.

Mr. Gianforte, maybe not so much: eek

...“There’s nothing in the Bible that talks about retirement. And yet it’s been an accepted concept in our culture today,” he said. “Nowhere does it say, ‘Well, he was a good and faithful servant, so he went to the beach.’ It doesn’t say that anywhere.” “The example I think of is Noah,” he continued. “How old was Noah when he built the ark? 600. He wasn’t like, cashing Social Security checks, he wasn’t hanging out, he was working. So, I think we have an obligation to work. The role we have in work may change over time, but the concept of retirement is not biblical.”...

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Rob Quist: All hat, no cowboy!

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'd like to see Zinke kick the chit outa Quist.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Ulvejaeger
Too funny!!

Care to elaborate on these 2 things please?

Montana MOFO
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Later, the statement added, "After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg's wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It's unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ."

I guess he shouldn't have grabbed his wrist, pretty simple really.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gianforte was charged with misdemeanor assault.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-misdemeanor-assault-after-incident.html

Greg Gianforte, the GOP House candidate in Montana who was neck-and-neck with his Democratic opponent before Thursday's special election, was cited for misdemeanor assault after an incident with a newspaper reporter, just hours before polls open.

The Gallatin County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement that there was probable cause to issue a citation, but the nature of the injuries “did not meet the statutory elements of a felony assault.”

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Brad

That about sums it up.

Funny how you little cun*ts are scared of men.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ouch! Real men use the internet to toss pathetic insults, it that about right? You are pathetic.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you vote for a democrat. Remember they all vote lockstep with Nancy Pelosi. And don't tell me this one will be different. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
It won't effect the race, but the audio doesn't back up Gianforte's version...a Fox reporter and cameraman have come forward as eye witnesses, they are backing the reporters version.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Dumbazz lost his temper then lied about about it.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like the liberal reporter was aggressive and got his ass handed to him . Good job Greg gianforte.
Glad I voted for him!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Am I the only one who thinks the reporter was a "plant" by the Democrats to discredit Gianforte at the last minute. God knows they've done more nefarious things than that! Gianforte is no angel, but Quist is a Democrat..all you need to know about him....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Looks like Greg's stock just gained a lot of points. If I still lived there he'd have my vote. I'm so tired of this wimpy liberal BS! He handled it like I would expect a real Montanan would ... 'cept that little lie at the end. Hope Montana still has enough patriots to overcome this hiccup.

Dave
Sticks and stones may break my bones ... but hollow-points expand on impact.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ingwe
Am I the only one who thinks the reporter was a "plant" by the Democrats to discredit Gianforte at the last minute. God knows they've done more nefarious things than that! Gianforte is no angel, but Quist is a Democrat..all you need to know about him....

This is what reporters have been known for as long as you or I have been alive. Kind of silly imho to think he was a plant.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I predict his margin increases and exceeds the polls.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

No

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I predict his margin increases and exceeds the polls.

+1

This kind of thing should be a lot more common (real reporters, not hired actors).

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

No, it was a obvious setup. The guy isn't a journalist, just a left wing propagandist who had zero right to be on the property. Just because you write stuff on the internet doesn't give you protections granted to journalists.

John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Ummm, conspiracy theorist....80% of the vote has already taken place, up until the incident.

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P

A plant by the D's to do what? If you are thinking set up you haven't listened to the audio. The reporter ask him a question he couldn't answer. Only a complete dumb ass would get in a scrape with a reporter on the eve of an election that he has in the bag.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Ummm, conspiracy theorist....80% of the vote has already taken place, up until the incident.

Conspiracy theorist? I have no desire to start a pissing match; but, when someone behaves in a manner that is consistent with such behavior of many of that group, it doesn't rise to the level of a conspiracy theory as that term is normally used. Conspiracy, maybe. Speculation about behavior and motives consistent with past facts and acts, yes. However, the term "conspiracy theory" normally connotes false ideas based on unjustified paranoia. Then, no, not a "conspiracy theory". I don't know the facts as I wasn't there. However, when reporters are saying what happened, according to them, then it is, unfortunately, suspect in my view. Sad that the world of "journalism" has gotten to the point where otherwise rational thinking individuals automatically doubt what is being reported. That is the world they have created. They've made their beds and now must sleep in them.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 05/25/17.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Fact:

Gianforte leads the race by %14 with %80 of the vote in before the incident.
Fox reporters back up the story of the "assault", and they were never wrong before smile

A plant ?, a set up ? think not...or pissed he was asked about his 250k investment into Russian investments ?

He'll be in office either way.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Iirc, reporter was trespassing. Stuck mic in his face. He pushed mic away. Reporter grabbed his arm. Assault right there

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/25/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Body-slammed, huh?

He should have followed up with a pile-driver then either a sleeper hold or The Claw as a finishing move.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If half the people in the country got the absolute chit beat out of them on a daily basis it would be a better place to live.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Iirc, reporter was trespassing. Stuck mic in his face. He pushed mic away. Reporter grabbed his arm. Assault right there

Could be, the police report will dictate the ensuing bs...bunch of hubba bubba about nothing. I think he got pissed, buy the reporter some new eye glasses & a cold beer....and call it over smile

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It's is a shame what our elections have turned into in this country! Ever since before the 2016 election it has been more like a 3rd world $hithole!!!

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P

If this were true the Sheriff would not have charged him.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
One of the mantras on the left here in Montana about this race is that Gianforte isn't a REAL MONTANAN.

Well, I believe this is about as Montanan as it can get. Guy intrudes where he isn't welcome. Was asked to leave a number of times. Then gets more pushy and shoves something in a guy's face. Come around here acting like that with many of my friends/associates, you will get physically removed. If that requires taking you to the ground, so be it.

Gianforte needs to step up and say the guy pushed his luck, was rude and I won't tolerate that. Nothing more needs to be said.

Hell, the last guy we had in that seat killed people that deserved it for a living. What is wrong with a little tussle?

Last edited by Tarkio; 05/25/17.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Pintlar, take a hike. You're an obvious plant here. Six posts and you're already starting arguments.

Well -- bye.

Last edited by troutslayer; 05/25/17.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

John Wayne
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
If half the people in the country got the absolute chit beat out of them on a daily basis it would be a better place to live.

This right here sums it up pretty well.^^^

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Originally Posted by troutslayer
Pintlar, take a hike. You're an obvious plant here. Six posts and you're already starting arguments.

Well -- bye.

Posted nothing but facts, how does that start an argument?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know how the fact someone chose to move here decades ago is supposed to make them less of a Montanan. This mantra spouted by the Quist campaign is just absurd. My thought is that we have an entrepreneur who chose to move here, to create a business here, to provide hundreds of jobs, etc., etc., and somehow he's not a "real Montanan". I look at it this way: He chose to move here and be a contributing member of our Montana society. We were just stuck, by a fluke of nature, with Quist. The bigger problem is that there are so many ignorant voters that vote based upon these types of assertions. It's nuts.

"Why did you vote for Rob Quist?"

"Well, he was born in Montana and he is for "fair taxes"".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The reporters were pushing hard trying to get a rise out of him before the eve of the election and he paid them off in spades. A reporter barges into an office where he wasn't invited and shoves a recorder into his face, asking questions. He had been asked to leave multiple times and he persisted and persisted until Gianforte grabbed the phone he was recording with. The reporter then grabbed Gianforte's wristand he took him down and gave him a couple of quick punches.

This will either make it a landslide one way or the other. People sick of the liberal media will vote more heavily for Gianforte, or they will be appalled and vote for Quist. Either way, I think it will be a 5 point swing.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
For those not listening, it won't effect the election outcome...a 14 point lead with %80 of the vote in = lock in.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Polls have been open for a while. Lets get after it fellas.

I am MAGA.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Vigil for the casualty to be held.

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I think Quist is a homo. Off to the polls.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Well, as the old saying goes, I don't think a Politician (wife, etc, you fill in the blank) should body slam a reporter.....

BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY SOME DO!!!!! laugh laugh laugh

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Get off my lawn."

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Dumbazz lost his temper then lied about about it.

Lying is good. That's what he will need to do as a politician. Everyone here would endorse that.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
And Leroy"The Tool" Beans pipes up with his insightful commentary.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Said this on another forum too. Gianforte oughta enter a room or take a stage to Hank Jr's "Attitude Adjustment" from here on out.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by mack5511

It's always interesting to see how all the "I can't stand a liar" folks on this site are so silent when it's "their guy".

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Pintlar

If this were true the Sheriff would not have charged him.

This was in Gallatin County. If the sheriff didn't charge, good chance he would be out of a job at the next election.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
For those not listening, it won't effect the election outcome...a 14 point lead with %80 of the vote in = lock in.

Is early voting counted as it comes in and then published? Or, are those ballots held until the polls close?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I think I have his new campaign slogan " Greg Gianforte for the house of representatives, because there are plenty of people in DC that need to be punched in the face too" .

John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

A plant by the D's to do what? If you are thinking set up you haven't listened to the audio. The reporter ask him a question he couldn't answer. Only a complete dumb ass would get in a scrape with a reporter on the eve of an election that he has in the bag.

If a reporter was irritating me and grabbed my arm I'd lay him on his ass as well.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sounds to me like the twit had more than ample opportunity to get out of Gianforte's face.

This is the same leftist strategy that was used to start brawls at Trump rallies. And then blame Trump.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by troutslayer

Well -- bye.

Posted nothing but facts, how does that start an argument?

Standard troll drivel.

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

It's always interesting to see how all the "I can't stand a liar" folks on this site are so silent when it's "their guy".

Uh, nobody knows the truth yet. We've heard two versions. I can't and won't declare either one the liar. However, supporting liars can not be forever for the sole use of liberals. They may have perfected it; but, can't be allowed to be the only constituency to do so.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I cant vote in this election dont live any where near it....But if I could, the fact that he body slammed an obnoxius reporter would make me more likely to vote for him, and i bet this wont hurt him as much as the lefties think it will.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I think I have his new campaign slogan " Greg Gianforte for the house of representatives, because there are plenty of people in DC that need to be punched in the face too" .

Winner

I've come to D.C. To kick azz or chew bubble gum, and I'm all outa bubblegum

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
And it is always interesting that the liberals will lie to your face and you know about it and still support them. I tend to believe only about 10 percent of what the press reports as a story. So I will give the candidate the benefit of the doubt that the uninvited liberal reporter was being a jackass and needed to be bitch slapped a little.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I think that the time for beating the ever lovingshit out of liberals has long been here but too many are afraid to do what real men used to do when insulted and challenged. Anyone that beats the chit out of liberals is my kind of guy. I'd vote for him were I in his jurisdiction.

I revel in watching liberals get bested, be it physically or politically I love seeing them get their ass beat.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Winner

I've come to D.C. To kick azz or chew bubble gum, and I'm all outa bubblegum

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Stormin_Norman; 05/25/17.

John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender

Is early voting counted as it comes in and then published? Or, are those ballots held until the polls close?

I'm not an expert on Montana, nor their mail in voting system...but it appears they count votes as they come in.

"a large percentage of those expected to vote have already turned in their ballots.
As of Wednesday night, 259,558 ballots have been returned, said Derek J. Oestreicher, the Director of Elections and Voter Services in the Office of the Montana Secretary of State. That number is of 357,596 absentee ballots sent out, meaning about 73% of absentee ballots are in."

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I just came back from voting and I did vote for Gianforte!!!!!!!

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Appears some of eyewitnesses are pulling back a bit

The audio certainty does not support the accusations that the reporter was thrown down and repeatedly punched in the face

Look for reporters to become
Ore aggresive with interviews of vulnerable Repuba and their families in the upcoming year then edit their videos in an effort to discredit them

Montana is one of few places left where can still act like men and not be shamed. Shame
Montana is being flooded by progressive losers

I'll be fly fishing this weekend in Montana

Originally Posted by TheBigSky

Uh, nobody knows the truth yet. We've heard two versions. I can't and won't declare either one the liar. However, supporting liars can not be forever for the sole use of liberals. They may have perfected it; but, can't be allowed to be the only constituency to do so.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by boatammo

Great!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I'm not an expert on Montana, nor their mail in voting system...but it appears they count votes as they come in.

"a large percentage of those expected to vote have already turned in their ballots.
As of Wednesday night, 259,558 ballots have been returned, said Derek J. Oestreicher, the Director of Elections and Voter Services in the Office of the Montana Secretary of State. That number is of 357,596 absentee ballots sent out, meaning about 73% of absentee ballots are in."

Just trying to understand where the bold part came from.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
No electronic counters in my county this time. Hand count.

They have the electric counters for the Primary and General.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Just trying to understand where the bold part came from.

The part you bolded, was what they stated on 3 tv stations last night...don't know where they get the current info. But clearly stated the mail in votes were at about %80, and that was at 8pm EST

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

As did I...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I saw Paul Ryan criticizing Gianforte on TV this morning which tells me you voted for the right guy.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha! Thats about right!

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Hi Rob!
Or is it Jeff?

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I saw Paul Ryan criticizing Gianforte on TV this morning which tells me you voted for the right guy.

He doesn't even know all of the facts and he's hanging Gianforte out to dry. There may come a point where that becomes a valid criticism. I know we don't want to stoop "all the way" down to the level of Democrat politicians; but, you would never see a Democrat speaker of the house make such a statement even if the Democrat candidate were caught live on camera screwing a prepubescent goat.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

He doesn't even know all of the facts and he's hanging Gianforte out to dry. There may come a point where that becomes a valid criticism. I know we don't want to stoop "all the way" down to the level of Democrat politicians; but, you would never see a Democrat speaker of the house make such a statement even if the Democrat candidate were caught live on camera screwing a prepubescent goat.

Besides, Paul Ryan is a complete tool. Maybe Greg can punch him in the face for me smile

John Wayne
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ouch! Real men use the internet to toss pathetic insults, it that about right? You are pathetic.

if you invade someone's interpersonal space, it could be viewed as a threat. I have no idea who you are but I know what you are.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Just saw a headline that one of the esteemed reporters that witnessed this scrap is recanting some of what he or she earlier said. Of course he/she embellished a bit and he/she is stating that he might not have seen GG have the guy by the throat with 2 hands or some such stuff.

Friend of mine worked for Gianforte. He and I agreed that in 30 seconds GG proved that he is just like most of the rest of us and not a politician by the way of proving there is a limit to the bull$hit he can take before popping a cork.

Montana MOFO
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Just saw a headline that one of the esteemed reporters that witnessed this scrap is recanting some of what he or she earlier said. Of course he/she embellished a bit and he/she is stating that he might not have seen GG have the guy by the throat with 2 hands or some such stuff.

Friend of mine worked for Gianforte. He and I agreed that in 30 seconds GG proved that he is just like most of the rest of us and not a politician by the way of proving there is a limit to the bull$hit he can take before popping a cork.

Yep.. totally recanted her testimony.

She clarified that when she said GG grabbed the reporter by the neck, she meant the neck area and not that GG was strangling him.

Yep.. totally recanted.

Sigh.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calhoun

She clarified that when she said GG grabbed the reporter by the neck, she meant the neck area and not that GG was strangling him.

Yep.. totally recanted.

Sigh.

link to story ??

John Wayne
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Yep.. totally recanted.

Sigh.

Double sigh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add
Body-slammed, huh?

He should have followed up with a pile-driver then either a sleeper hold or The Claw as a finishing move.

It would have been much better had he grabbed the cretin by the scruff of the neck and thrown him out the door. I do believe the whole thing was a setup intended to piss Gianforte off just to get an "evil republican" headline.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Ryan, a cuck's cuck right there.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Cal/Tarkio, got a link for the recanting? Trying to find it but my Google Fu is failing today.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Cal/Tarkio, got a link for the recanting? Trying to find it but my Google Fu is failing today.

http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/35519237/fox-news-reporter-stunned-to-silence-stands-by-account
Immediately following the alleged attack, Gianforte apologized multiple times to the Fox team, according to Acuna. The FOX News reporters asked for a moment of privacy to collect their thoughts.

Some confusion has been raised over whether Jacobs was grabbed by the neck or not. Acuna first posted "At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him."

She clarified that to her it looked like his hands were on Jacobs' neck, but some might consider the hand placement more on his shoulders. In our interview with Acuna, she demonstrated the place cement.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]
A reporter for 23 years, and a national reporter for 20 years - Acuna admits she's uncomfortable being on the other side of the interview.

“I was there as a reporter. I happened to be in the room when this happened. We were here to covered the Special Election. That’s why we’re here in Montana - not to be part of any story. We ended up being witness to a crime," Acuna said.

She reiterated that she did not see Jacobs act aggressively or touch Gianforte at all.

“The only one I saw get physical was Mr. Gianforte," she told our reporters.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I'm only seeing that she changed the "choking, had him by the throat" portion of her statement...the rest appears to be intact/same.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm only seeing that she changed the "choking, had him by the throat" portion of her statement...the rest appears to be intact/same.

She actually never said choking, that's what people were inferring.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Thanks Cal.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

She actually never said choking, that's what people were inferring.

You're right, I was paraphrasing and should have clarified...she said "Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck", It's all hype anyway.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Prolly grabbed by the shirt collar.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
At least she didn't recant the part where he got on top of him and punched him in the face, that was the best part anyway.

John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
sounds like he was provoked, if he loses, maybe he would make a great press secretary

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Prolly grabbed by the shirt collar.

Reporter walks it (her lie) back.

“You know, and I’m the one who said that … I saw both his hands go up … I guess it could’ve been on his clothes, I don’t know.”

~ Alicia Acuna

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yup.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by JGray

As did I...

Same here.

Regardless of what did or didn't happen between GG and The Guardian, I will do all I can to help take power away from the Dem's.

Last edited by MontanaMarine; 05/25/17.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
"Can't stand rudeness in a man. Won't tolerate it." Montana to British reporters.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by JGray

As did I...

Same here.

Regardless of what did or didn't happen between GG and The Guardian, I will do all I can to help take power away from the Dem's.

Gianforte got our households vote today, he could have punched the pope and I still wouldn't vote for Quist. Quist is a dirty liar and and liberal, but they generally go together.

John Wayne
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Fellow I had lunch with said it was the reason he voted for him.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
"Can't stand rudeness in a man. Won't tolerate it." Montana to British reporters.

Capt Woodrow Call !

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The man bitch reporter probably had it coming.

G-man straight up throat slammed his snowflake ass!

TFF.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"You broke my glasses"..... what a puss

Last edited by PPosey; 05/25/17.

Location Western NC,
after alot of other places
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He may win.

Retired cat herder.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Im figuring the slammer wins the election with a slam dunk.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

I'm predicting the mad slammer by 14%

John Wayne
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
All right and right on!

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
With 70% of the vote in before the "dust up", I can wait to see the snowflakes meltdown in a few hours or by morning.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Heard about 5 callers on Rush today who were from Montana. They sounded like proud Americans.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They still can't stand a man grabbing a pussy can they.......

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
With 70% of the vote in before the "dust up", I can wait to see the snowflakes meltdown in a few hours or by morning.

To be accurate it is 70% of the absentee ballots that were in, not 70% of the total vote.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add

Yep.. totally recanted.

Sigh.

Double sigh

Fox had that stupid bitch on every one of their shows today.
The story got more violent each time she told it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I'm predicting the mad slammer by 14%

Beat the Press ..LOL

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe I'm overreacting here. If some liberal media twit stuck a microphone in my face at a GOP bbq, and then grabbed my wrist when I pushed it away, I'd say he better have 2 things going for him. First, his hand better be big enough to get around my wrist. And second, he better have his mouthpiece in.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Is Quist really a cowboy or just a cowboy at heart?

Somebody needs to get Gianforte a god damn cowboy hat!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Just voted for Gianforte this afternoon.I would have voted for him a second time, for hitting that lib reporter if I could have. There are a few more out there that could do with a good butt whippin.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Quist is up so far in a close race.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
As usual the liberal SnowFlake crowd is having another meltdown...

Hell, this is Montana, where men are men ( usually)...

I think Gianforte held his cool....being Montana, the punk Propaganda Reporter ought to be glad someone didn't
pull out a 45 ACP or 44 Mag and give him an inverted Mohawk Hair Cut.

Yeah, If I was a Montana resident and Gianforte was a Democrat, I'd have crossed party lines and voted for him
over this incident... but he's a Republican, so its a win/win scenario.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I bet he enjoyed thrashing the liberal f a g. I hope he wins, which will rub salt into the wound.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

laugh

+1

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gianforte up 6 points with half the vote in.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Is Quist really a cowboy or just a cowboy at heart?

Brokeback looking lying libral SOB! grin

--- Kid Rock 2022

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
As the more rural districts come in, it usually just gets more conservative. ;-{>8

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some good lines in this thread boys. Well done!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Worth repeating.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
FoxNews says Gianforte had won.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Maybe we just saw a referendum on how much respect the folks think the press deserves. ;-{>8

Soli Deo Gloria

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
FoxNews says Gianforte had won.

Cahloon won't like this a bit, not one bit.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
reading this morning that Gianforte won the special election, despite the distractions. Good.

Sam......

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Frankly, the way you see reporters behave on TV, you wonder why more aren't slammed.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
One (reporter) down many to go

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I don't think the talking heads, and establishment POS , and pollsters still have it wrong. Do you guys?????? ( Desperately in search of a sarcasm button) laugh

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Final:
Gianforte 189,473
Quist 166483
With 100% of precincts reporting but there may be more absentee votes yet to be counted. It says they're not included on the live reporting site.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, Democrats can't even win when the opposing candidate is arrested and charged the day before the election.

Regardless of how they try to spin it, and they will, that's a Gigantic kick in the nuts to the Left.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
there is no reasoning or civil behavior possible with this new "left".

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Congratulations to the good folks of Montana for putting the smackdown on liberalism. Wish the populace of my state valued their freedom as much and were as perceptive on liberal media shills.

I'd throw in a few bucks for Gianforte's defense fund if he knocks one out. grin

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 1,984 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,755
Posts18,495,480
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.