Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 37 of 165 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 164 165
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Remind me, what do *I* get if I win AK's bet?
You refused my bet so you get nothing but more ridicule, enjoy it douche bag.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Trump also BADLY misread the feelings in Congress and in non-fruitcake America in general towards Comey. Comey was perhaps the one person with some credibility on both sides of the aisle due to how things had played out. Both sides are pissed, yes, but both sides had been "wronged" (sic) by him so at least there was a sense that he wasn't going to bend over for either.

I know many here don't like Ryan, but he's a powerful person and, by the way, next in line if Pence goes down with Trump. Anyway... this is telling. Because no, Mr. Trump, your FBI Director was NOT a nut job.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/politics/nut-job-trump-james-comey-paul-ryan/index.html

Side note: what in the name of sweet baby Jesus possessed Trump to say that TO THE RUSSIANS?!

Alinsky Rule 7 - "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag." Don't become old news."

Rule 12 - "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative." Never let the enemy score points because you're caught without a solution to the problem.

I'm afraid you are violating your own rules here, chum.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who's rules are those? Alinsky? Who dat?

NYT reporting that the original intelligence intercepts had Russian intelligence bragging about being able to get to Flynn and Manafort... the pieces of the puzzle keep fitting together. How's the deep-state puzzle coming together?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Found this over on another site. The site owner got the following in an E-mail.

There are very few crime/mystery novels that approach this true story for compelling drama, intrigue and brinkmanship (with the nation in the balance).

Don’t believe the fake-media story that Trump made a mistake or huge gaffe by firing Comey.

Don’t believe the media narrative from the left that it was an attempt to silence Comey from some investigation into Trump.

Don’t believe the RINO narrative that Comey is a good guy just trying to do his job in terrible circumstances and the timing was bad.

Don’t believe the lie that Comey was admired and respected by career FBI investigators and agents.

Don’t believe the lie that Trump’s “tweets” are not professional and have no strategic purpose. His tweets are weaponized and deadly.

James Comey is a poisonous snake of the highest order… a deep-water Swamp Denizen who has been highly paid to deliberately provide cover for high-level corruption by the Clintons and Obama. He is has been central to trying to destroy the Trump campaign and then the Trump administration from the start. He is as dirty as they come in DC. He had highest-level cover (the FBI no less) and was deep into an effort to eliminate Trump. Trump had to move hard, fast, and at exactly the right time to cut the head off the snake without getting bitten by the snake or being finished by the other swamp denizens.

Begin by noticing how the President fired Comey when Comey was 3,000 miles away from his office, that Comey had no inkling he was being cut, that all his files, computers, and everything in his office were seized by his boss Sessions and the justice department. This was not a violation of protocol, it was tactical. Notice how Prez Trump compartmentalized the strike and did not inform any of his White House “staff” to prevent leaks. Notice how he emasculated Comey and the swamp denizens by letting them know in a tweet that the Attorney General got information (surveillance “tapes” from the seizure of Comey’s office) to let Comey and his handlers know that Trump’s DOJ has the goods on them. This was a brilliant, strategic and totally imperative move at exactly the right time against horrible, evil and corrupt powers infesting our government.

The swamp is on notice that the President is on to them, they are sweating bullets because their criminal games of corruption are being pursued and they know it. They are screaming and ranting because they are desperate denizens of the swamp who are beginning to realize they are roadkill.

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE COMEY SCAM. Taken from credible public sources (readily available if you want to look or want me to sent them to you), with a few reasonable “fill in the blank” conclusions of my own.

The Highlights:

Comey was a minor assistant US attorney in the late 90’s. He only gained power and money by being the DOJ official who “investigated” and cleared Bill Clinton of any wrong-doing in Clinton’s totally corrupt pardon (for huge payoffs) of criminal financier Marc Rich as Clinton was leaving the Presidency. This is how Comey began his career as a creature of the “swamp” years ago, as a servant of the Clintons.

Comey provided “cover” for the Clintons in their gaining incredible power and wealth after leaving office through pardoning a billionaire money-launderer, arms dealer and criminal. Comey was a key piece in how the Clintons upped their corruption game and gained incredible wealth through their foundation after leaving the White House. A huge part of the scheme was giving Marc Rich a free pass when he should have spent life in prison, and that is what Comey covered-up for the Clintons. This set up Comey to be part of the corruption machine, making him powerful and wealthy.

Immediately after doing the Clinton’s dirty work as a DOJ official, Comey resigned from the DOJ and took a position as the head attorney (Counsel) of the Lockheed Martin company, a huge military contractor. While he was in that position Lockheed became a major contributor (millions) to the Clinton Foundation and its fake charity spin-offs. In return for these payment to Clinton Inc., Lockheed received huge contracts with Hillary’s state department. Comey was the chief legal officer of Lockheed throughout this period of contributions to Clinton Inc. in return for State Dept. contracts.

In late 2012, after overseeing Lockheed’s successful relationship with the Hillary State Department and the resulting profits, Comey stepped down from Lockheed and received a $6 million dollar payout for his services.

The whole thing can be read here.
https://www.jerrypournelle.com/chaosmanor/

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Have ducked out for the last 10 or so pages. Did we get to the part about this "doesn't look good for Trump" yet? I was expecting an impeachment pretty much like 3 weeks ago. Now all I hear about is that we have a REAL PRESIDENT finally, awesome speeches, acting diplomatic (not same as being a puzzy) and not bowing (literally) to 'leaders' around the world.

What gives, Jeff. WHEN IS HE GETTING HAULED OFF IN CUFFS?

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The structure of his trip- the pre-planned nature of it, with deals already in place, the paegentry- are all good things for him, wouldn't you say? I think more structure and discipline would do him wonders back in DC, as well. If he survives. grin

Calm before the storm, Benny. Calm before the storm.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Found this over on another site. The site owner got the following in an E-mail.

There are very few crime/mystery novels that approach this true story for compelling drama, intrigue and brinkmanship (with the nation in the balance).

Don’t believe the fake-media story that Trump made a mistake or huge gaffe by firing Comey.

Don’t believe the media narrative from the left that it was an attempt to silence Comey from some investigation into Trump.

Don’t believe the RINO narrative that Comey is a good guy just trying to do his job in terrible circumstances and the timing was bad.

Don’t believe the lie that Comey was admired and respected by career FBI investigators and agents.

Don’t believe the lie that Trump’s “tweets” are not professional and have no strategic purpose. His tweets are weaponized and deadly.

James Comey is a poisonous snake of the highest order… a deep-water Swamp Denizen who has been highly paid to deliberately provide cover for high-level corruption by the Clintons and Obama. He is has been central to trying to destroy the Trump campaign and then the Trump administration from the start. He is as dirty as they come in DC. He had highest-level cover (the FBI no less) and was deep into an effort to eliminate Trump. Trump had to move hard, fast, and at exactly the right time to cut the head off the snake without getting bitten by the snake or being finished by the other swamp denizens.

Begin by noticing how the President fired Comey when Comey was 3,000 miles away from his office, that Comey had no inkling he was being cut, that all his files, computers, and everything in his office were seized by his boss Sessions and the justice department. This was not a violation of protocol, it was tactical. Notice how Prez Trump compartmentalized the strike and did not inform any of his White House “staff” to prevent leaks. Notice how he emasculated Comey and the swamp denizens by letting them know in a tweet that the Attorney General got information (surveillance “tapes” from the seizure of Comey’s office) to let Comey and his handlers know that Trump’s DOJ has the goods on them. This was a brilliant, strategic and totally imperative move at exactly the right time against horrible, evil and corrupt powers infesting our government.

The swamp is on notice that the President is on to them, they are sweating bullets because their criminal games of corruption are being pursued and they know it. They are screaming and ranting because they are desperate denizens of the swamp who are beginning to realize they are roadkill.

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE COMEY SCAM. Taken from credible public sources (readily available if you want to look or want me to sent them to you), with a few reasonable “fill in the blank” conclusions of my own.

The Highlights:

Comey was a minor assistant US attorney in the late 90’s. He only gained power and money by being the DOJ official who “investigated” and cleared Bill Clinton of any wrong-doing in Clinton’s totally corrupt pardon (for huge payoffs) of criminal financier Marc Rich as Clinton was leaving the Presidency. This is how Comey began his career as a creature of the “swamp” years ago, as a servant of the Clintons.

Comey provided “cover” for the Clintons in their gaining incredible power and wealth after leaving office through pardoning a billionaire money-launderer, arms dealer and criminal. Comey was a key piece in how the Clintons upped their corruption game and gained incredible wealth through their foundation after leaving the White House. A huge part of the scheme was giving Marc Rich a free pass when he should have spent life in prison, and that is what Comey covered-up for the Clintons. This set up Comey to be part of the corruption machine, making him powerful and wealthy.

Immediately after doing the Clinton’s dirty work as a DOJ official, Comey resigned from the DOJ and took a position as the head attorney (Counsel) of the Lockheed Martin company, a huge military contractor. While he was in that position Lockheed became a major contributor (millions) to the Clinton Foundation and its fake charity spin-offs. In return for these payment to Clinton Inc., Lockheed received huge contracts with Hillary’s state department. Comey was the chief legal officer of Lockheed throughout this period of contributions to Clinton Inc. in return for State Dept. contracts.

In late 2012, after overseeing Lockheed’s successful relationship with the Hillary State Department and the resulting profits, Comey stepped down from Lockheed and received a $6 million dollar payout for his services.

The whole thing can be read here.
https://www.jerrypournelle.com/chaosmanor/

So who here buys that in it's whole cloth?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by westside_benny
Have ducked out for the last 10 or so pages. Did we get to the part about this "doesn't look good for Trump" yet? I was expecting an impeachment pretty much like 3 weeks ago. Now all I hear about is that we have a REAL PRESIDENT finally, awesome speeches, acting diplomatic (not same as being a puzzy) and not bowing (literally) to 'leaders' around the world.

What gives, Jeff. WHEN IS HE GETTING HAULED OFF IN CUFFS?

He's not. As evidenced by the fact that Jeff0 won't take AK's bet because he knows Trump isn't getting impeached and that would mean Jeff0 would have to leave this site (a bet on which he would renege like RobJordan/StarGazer, LostHighway and other known communists - a story we have seen unfold here on the 'fire many times). In other words, Jeff is a pussy and can't take the heat. Just posts fake news and hit and run. He wouldn't make a bet with me either because he knows he'd lose. "I don't make bets with children," he says. He knows he's wrong or he'd be making bets. Just your average pussy, wearing a pussyhat and sad her girl (with a penis) didn't win.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Remind me, what do *I* get if I win AK's bet?

It's not what you get if you win, that's not the point. It's what you get by taking the bet.

You get to prove that you're not just talking out your ass, and that you really believe that what you say will happen will happen.

Or not.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

NYT reporting that the original intelligence intercepts had Russian intelligence bragging about being able to get to Flynn and Manafort... the pieces of the puzzle keep fitting together. How's the deep-state puzzle coming together?

I told myself I was going to not get involved further, but I'm going to make an exception since the forum Liberal says he doesn't even know who "Alinsky" is. Try Googling Play Dough, Jello, and maybe get some real intelligence about a topic you can actually handle, both literally and figuratively. Then post some pictures of Jack Asses you made with your own hands. Some will no doubt look like the Dimocraps logo and I'm betting at least one will look just like you.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So Jeff is so uninformed he doesn't even know who Alinsky is ? And he is trying to school us on politics?

So Jeff explain to me why would the Russians be bragging about compromising Flynn & Manofort and why would they even bother with them if they already compromised Trump?

Also explain Seth Rich? Wikileaks claim he is the leak? Wikileaks has never been proven wrong.

Explain Comey declaring he couldn't prove intent with Clinton so he wouldn't press charges?

Since when was intent a factor in prosecuting a crime?

And since when did an investigator make that call?

Comey deserved to be fired for that alone.

A little critical thinking will help you connect the dots. If you cant do that in a case as simple as this you shouldn't comment on politics, hell you shouldn't even vote!

You seem to bask in your stupidity. Liberalism is a mental illness

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Irfubar- intent is THE defining characteristic of an obstruction charge. If intent to obstruct can be shown, then Trump is already [bleep]. Not saying that it'll be shown, but that's it in a nutshell.

Smokepole- a bet is a contract and should be treated as such. I didn't care for the initial offer he made, as I recall, though I don't remember why (I think it was because what he was offering up if he lost was not of interest to me) but I'm open to negotiating a bet with him that works for both of us. Furthermore, I have a STANDING OFFER to anyone who reads this to bet about this issue. No takers, except maybe Jorge, but he keeps changing the terms (in contractual terms, making a counteroffer) which negates my latest offer to him... and around and around we go. Can't seem to nail that one down, but it ain't for lack of trying on my part. But anyway, given the above, why are you singling me out when the whole assembled group of readership of this thread has the opportunity to bet me, but won't? Where's THEIR conviction in their beliefs? Where's your criticism of that?

What may be escaping some here, if you only get your info from the alt.right blogosphere and Breitbart and the like, is that this whole thing is much further along than you might think. Investigators are proceeding under court supervision at this point, they have reached the subpoena point, which means they've demonstrated a significantly high degree of probability (I.E., probable cause) that crimes were committed. It also puts them de facto beyond political reach.

Here's a decent overview.

"But the real danger for Trump, ultimately, comes from an investigation that has its own momentum. Far from being the “witch hunt” that he has decried, it is moving with cold efficiency under the leadership of newly appointed special counsel Robert Mueller. Investigators have reportedly issued subpoenas for documents and are preparing to interview key players, a sign that the FBI is making tangible progress under the oversight of the courts."

The importance of the last sentence cannot be overstated. They are about to move against a very high ranking person in the West Wing ... Not just a nut job FBI director; not just rabid partisan witch-hunters... investigators with the full power of the courts behind them, which again, means they've shown probable cause. Read the whole thing here:

http://time.com/4793909/trump-allies-white-house-russia/

The wheels of Justice are grinding, bigly.

The essence of our "conversation" here is dysfunction and deflection and denial and angry kill-the-messenger rhetoric. It's my contention that that is due to this phenomenon:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/5/15/15585176/motivated-ignorance-politics-debate

..... many otherwise-smart folks here THINK they are connecting dots, but they are missing a whole bunch of said dots because they've gone full-retard with the "fake news! swamp creature!" rhetoric as a defense mechanism against the cognitive dissonance that they fear experiencing if they read alternative viewpoints. This is very evident here on this thread. And second, sheer rabid partisanship has a bunch of otherwise-patriotic Americans on the cusp of actually being supportive of Trump even if he's shown to have colluded. Example, very few here will say that they WON'T support him if that's the case. That disturbs me greatly. This shouldn't even be debatable. I illustrated this very concisely with my example using Jorge's aircraft carrier CO. He pulled the classic "that's so stupid I'm not even going to answer it!" dodge, which in this case- since my logic was unassailable- was simply that: a dodge.

I believe in my dot-connecting prowess enough to bet anyone that I'm right. The rest of you, don't. If you want to prove me wrong about that then let's get some bets locked down and in the books.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watched 3 attorneys debating the issue, and you can be found guilty of an obstruction charge even if no initial crime occurred...just for blocking due process of the law/investigation.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Exactly.

If the police are investigating something in the street out in front of your house, and you obstruct their investigation, it's irrelevant what the outcome of that investigation ends up being as far as obstruction charges. It's ALL about intent.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jello, you can only connect all the dots on welfare check and food stamp day in town, and then I bet you require backup most of the time.

You are what results when someone only reads the far right stuff.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is that all you got? Weak sauce, bro. Weak sauce.

Bayou, as Smokepole so aptly illustrated, you don't believe in your viewpoint strongly enough to place a simple bet.

Which is true of all y'all, except Jorge. wink

Prove me wrong AND get bragging rights if you win! Bet me! What are ya........ chicken?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
OK, Jello. You are right and the rest of the world is wrong because you've perfected Google. Have you figured out Alinsky" yet?

Like a couple of others, I'm still wondering why you flogged on the bet that could require you to banish yourself here? Beyond that, I don't enter into a binding relationship such as betting with someone I don't trust. Comprende?

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is that all you got? Weak sauce, bro. Weak sauce.

Bayou, as Smokepole so aptly illustrated, you don't believe in your viewpoint strongly enough to place a simple bet.

Which is true of all y'all, except Jorge. wink

Prove me wrong AND get bragging rights if you win! Bet me! What are ya........ chicken?
Liar.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BayouRover
OK, Jello. You are right and the rest of the world is wrong because you've perfected Google. Have you figured out Alinsky" yet?

Like a couple of others, I'm still wondering why you flogged on the bet that could require you to banish yourself here? Beyond that, I don't enter into a binding relationship such as betting with someone I don't trust. Comprende?

Because, going from memory, it wasn't an equitable bet in my view.

Look. I'll bet you a dollar that the Seahawks beat your favorite football team. You turn that down, it's arguable that you don't believe in your team.

Now, I'll offer to bet you a dollar against the title of your house that the Seahawks beat your favorite team. If you turn down that bet, is it still arguable that you don't believe in your team?

I'll bet AK with the forum death penalty as my punishment if I lose... if he offers up something that I perceive as equal value to me if I win. The death penalty for HIM has no meaning to me; I'm not looking to get rid of him or anybody else around here.

To your other point, I've done a bunch of transactions with Fire members. Ever heard a complaint? No. You have not. I lose a bet, I'm paying up.

So bet me, bitches. Simple one/one bet, box of bullets. Equitable on the face of it. What are ya... chicken?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 37 of 165 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,269
Posts18,486,588
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.