-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From what I've seen in our press, the main issue is not with releasing the suspects name (I thought that was released over here anyway?) but rather the photo's of the crime scene, particularly those of what they describe as a "hi tech high voltage initiator"...

It seems British Security Service see the use of this type of device as particularly significant...

Reading between the lines, I am guessing they did not want the discovery of this bit of intelligence out in the public domain....

Last edited by Pete E; 05/25/17.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Any Muslim POS that immigrates to the US, UK, Germany, etc to escape from the war and persecution in their homeland and then goes back frequently to visit that which they escaped from should be denied re-entry. If it's safe enough to vacation there then it's safe enough to live in. All these [bleep] do is go back and get further radicalized before bringing it back to us. You leave here for there don't bother getting a round trip ticket as we don't want you back.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Any Muslim POS that immigrates to the US, UK, Germany, etc to escape from the war and persecution in their homeland and then goes back frequently to visit that which they escaped from should be denied re-entry. If it's safe enough to vacation there then it's safe enough to live in. All these [bleep] do is go back and get further radicalized before bringing it back to us. You leave here for there don't bother getting a round trip ticket as we don't want you back.

Can't disagree, but in this particular case, the bomber was British born, and his father and brother, also said to be Islamic extremists, are living in Libya where they have now been arrested.

Personally, I would like to see all immigration from the majority of the ME and parts of Africa halted and a moves to remove a large number of those already here. Again it would not have prevented the recent attacks, but it would have narrowed/simplified the job of the security services to keep tabs of those remaining...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
[quote=GeoW]
The bigger issue it seems to me, this seems to be a 'deep state' leak with the further intent to damage Trump as he meets w/ PM May.
Helping terrorists is of little importance as long as damage can be left on Trump.

I think you may have a point and this investigation has simply been caught up in what seems to be a civil war in Washington...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe just maybe they don't want the enemy to know what they know and who they have in custody. Blabbing about what you know in time of war is not a good thing.
Remember what POTUS said. I have alway thought too much info is given out too quickly as if we just must brag about we know. JMT. Cheers NC

Last edited by northcountry; 05/25/17.

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Releasing the bombers name has NOTHING to do with catching more bad guys. They can grab em any time they want.
Does anyone honestly believe that the co-conspirators only would go into hiding if the name was made public? Give me a break. The bad guys knew who did it and they were preparing before the attack even took place. This is simply a case of another muslim name getting tied to the bombing before they could settle the populace.

Last edited by White_Bear; 05/25/17.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 06hunter59, 219 Wasp, 63 invisible), 2,852 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,311
Posts18,487,258
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.