Print Thread
Hop To
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
... at least somebody in the Middle East is doing SOMETHING in response to the radical Islamic terrorists' targeting of Christians. Earlier today, Islamic terrorists opened fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians in Egypt who were traveling to the Monestary of St. Samuel, killing 26 and wounding 25. In response President al Sisi sent Egyptian fighter jets to Eastern Libya to attack the terrorists' training grounds and camps. The retaliatory bombings were aimed at terrorist outposts. President al-Sisi stated: “any form of state-sponsored terrorism should be punished. Anyone who attacks Egypt, whether they’re from inside or outside Egypt’s borders, will be punished.” According to Egyptian TV six “terrorist” camps were struck by the sortie.

[Linked Image]

Trump condemned the attack on the Egyptian Christians and the White House issued this statement:

[Linked Image]

See:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...stern-libya-terrorist-camps/#more-133353

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That guy's the real deal.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
meanwhile . . . .
[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Two utterly worthless pukes who care only about themselves.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The USA, Canada, GB, France, Germany are the major countries that "mess around" while they have to run a situation thru all of their politically correct filters and scenarios before
they can act on anything more than flushing the toilet.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Worthless c....ksuckers

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I like it.
I am really hoping that with Trump we will be finished with the US response being a 'strongly worded statement'.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Seafire
The USA, Canada, GB, France, Germany are the major countries that "mess around" while they have to run a situation thru all of their politically correct filters and scenarios before
they can act on anything more than flushing the toilet.

I guess your head was too far up your ass to notice what we have done since 9/11. Our people have been flushing islamic turds at a cyclic rate and w/ new leadership will continue to make martyrs out of those savages. Losers whine and complain, winners never quit. There must be a lot of estrogen in the waters of the northwest.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Bill looks pretty ill in that photo. Whatever he has, hope it's contagious.

Last edited by websterparish47; 05/26/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
muslims in Egypt are killing Coptic Christians in record numbers. Egypt needs to clean up at home before bombing others.

Sam......

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by hanco
Worthless c....ksuckers

Ain't nothin' worthless about a good c...ksucker. Just neither of those two a-holes.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Glad to hear this. My daughter is moving to Cairo Egypt in a few months. She will be teaching english . It gets me nervous that she is a Christian to boot. The Egyptians dont really care for Christians at all . The problem is the Christians are leaving in record numbers , taking their education , money and brains with them leaving nothing but uneducated inbred muzzies to try to keep the government going with the little taxes they pay.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Bill looks pretty ill in that photo. Hope whatever it is, is contagious.

Bettin' he didn't get it from Hilda.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This contradicts all those who want to kill all Muslins... Thank God Trump is not that stupid.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 05/26/17.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N

Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
meanwhile . . . .
[Linked Image]

Ok, which one is the f___er and which one is the f___ee?

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
This contradicts all those who want to kill all Muslins... Thank God Trump is not that stupid.

What does?

A Muslim country on the US dole sent a few US made jets on a fly swat?

Egypt pandering for more aide...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

What does?

A Muslim country on the US dole sent a few US made jets on a fly swat?

Egypt pandering for more aide...

By Michael Friedson | The Media Line
May 15, 2017

The Egyptian army fought another round with the Islamic State’s local franchise group on Sunday, capping a week of deadly confrontations. An Egyptian army vehicle was hit by an explosive device killing a colonel and wounding three other soldiers. Last week, the ISIS fighters had targeted the Tarabeen tribe in the Sinai Peninsula which had been armed by the Egyptian government. Officials reported that 12 tribesmen were killed in the skirmish

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

710 members (16gage, 160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 2,609 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,841
Posts18,478,128
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.