Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Interesting...........
I find the same amusement from folks like 'you' and JeffO....... rolling out every 'new' unsubstantiated article from left-wing rags right on time, like trained monkeys. When actual evidence (that word actually has a meaning, though you as an alleged lawyer should understand that) is presented, I'll start to listen a bit more. Until then....screech monkeys!

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
GB1

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Originally Posted by Mittenman
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Bye-Bye scumbag. Enjoy the rest of your traitorous life in prison.

Nobody agrees with you and nobody likes you. Why do you want to waste your time being laughed at while never convincing anyone? It seems like a big waste of time. I mean really whom have you convinced? You just get made fun of and laughed at.

I get a great deal of amusement watching you guys respond like trained monkees to facts that reveal how dumb trump and his team are.

Tomorrow, a report could come out that trump likes to get peed on by Jared and you guys will defend it. It's really very funny.

I do this for fun, usually in the evening while drinking beer.

No go back to sodomizing your german shorthaired pointer.

I bet if we went on a little campaign of our own and cumulatively asked Rick to ban your liberal trolling ass, he would listen...

Oh God, please try to do that. I'd get to brag for the rest of my life that I forced ten dingbats to ban me. That's rich.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Nobody agrees with you and nobody likes you. Why do you want to waste your time being laughed at while never convincing anyone? It seems like a big waste of time. I mean really whom have you convinced? You just get made fun of and laughed at.

I get a great deal of amusement watching you guys respond like trained monkees to facts that reveal how dumb trump and his team are.

Tomorrow, a report could come out that trump likes to get peed on by Jared and you guys will defend it. It's really very funny.

No go back to sodomizing your german shorthaired pointer.

I bet if we went on a little campaign of our own and cumulatively asked Rick to ban your liberal trolling ass, he would listen...

Oh God, please try to do that. I'd get to brag for the rest of my life that I forced ten dingbats to ban me. That's rich.

prolly lil else you have to brag about, here's hopin your wishes come true.

If Kaitlyn can do it so can you too!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kushner left this meeting off of his SF86 Form (A felony). Golly gee, it must have slipped his mind.

I'm all for the lynching of traitors and felons. How far back do we want to go? (The field is rich and ripe for the previous 8 years; it remains to be seen what the more recent administration brings in terms of conduct.)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Relax, fella. It's all in good fun.

I'm not jumping into threads about guy's grandchildren and calls for prayers etc.

I'm just pointing out that Trump is not what you think he is. In fact, if you weren't blinded by hatred, you would see that this guy is a scumbag and not worth the cost of the bullet when he's tried and executed.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[/quote]

About what I suspected, you're an alcoholic with no friends, or hobbies. You're unlikable but I truly do have some level of empathy for you. You're life sounds unfulfilling and miserable. I'm sure that you'll claim otherwise but it's very obvious.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Im amused by your stupidity. GFY !

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
[/quote]

About what I suspected, you're an alcoholic with no friends, or hobbies. You're unlikable but I truly do have some level of empathy for you. You're life sounds unfulfilling and miserable. I'm sure that you'll claim otherwise but it's very obvious.

The funniest part about this is when I open these threads in my office and show your replies to my employees.

Go look in the mirror. Besides the missing teeth, what do you see? Do you see a genius, or a retard?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
StarGazer thanks for admitting what a worthless piece of [bleep] you are!!! Also nice life dumbass!!!
You come on a forum where no one gives 2 [bleep] what you think for kicks. Truly pathetic!!! Not surprising though. Carry on you douche. You being this pathetic amuses me.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The funniest part about this is when I open these threads in my office and show your replies to my employees.

Go look in the mirror. Besides the missing teeth, what do you see? Do you see a genius, or a retard?

[/quote]

Still drinking cheap Vietnamese beer RGinther??

Last edited by 79S; 05/26/17.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

[/quote]

Assuming that that's true I'll go out on a limb and guess that your employees are uncomfortable and think that your a drunk but that they go a long with it to humor you and ask for a pay raise.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
... About what I suspected, you're an alcoholic with no friends, or hobbies. You're unlikable but I truly do have some level of empathy for you. You're life sounds unfulfilling and miserable. I'm sure that you'll claim otherwise but it's very obvious.

*************** TAKE YOUR PICK ***************

[Linked Image]

*********************** OR ************************

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-fbi-kushner-exclusive-idUSKBN18N018

This story just keeps coming. Jared Kushner had at least three (3) meeting with Russian diplomat, a know spy, and then lied about it on his security application.

Do you guys care that the trump team is in bed with the russians? Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave. And for what, a lying scumbag huckster from NYC who does not represent a [bleep] thing you guys purport to care about.

Read the damn story.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter

His hatred outpaces what little mental horsepower with which he is handicapped. His betters will give him something else shiny to wonder at tomorrow.

I'm actually quite smart. My "hatred" is not aimed at the republican party, or which I have been registered with for 32 years, rather, my problem is with trump and his band of retarded douchebags that he has surrounded himself with. And yes, you are a retarded douchebag for believing in this scumbag.

No you can also go back to sodomizing your gun dogs. Try using peanut butter.

Arrogance and stupidity. LOL How do you differ from Hillary? You don't. Same goal. GFY, Nancy.

P.S. - McCain has more years than you claim and he is still a worthless POS too.

Last edited by 280shooter; 05/26/17.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Sniffin the post'll make ya howl at the moon.

I rest my case.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 79S

Actually his last screenname here was RobJordan, real name Jordan Funk, Modoc County (CA) District Attorney. He lost a bet with Fubarski when Trump won and was supposed to disappear. He posted under RJ on 5/9/17 and posts as StarGazer. Funk was in a public tiff with the Modoc County Sheriff which he ultimately lost in court. He was also known to 'rent' (yeah, pay money to check inmates out from jail) inmates from county lockup to do 'work' around his house.

Originally Posted by Stargazer
I'm not Rob Jordan. Please believe me!

I'm not Rob Jordan.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You are as demented as Schumer and Peelosi. Let's see: "US officials", "anonymous letter" and "condition of anonymity". All hearsay and fake news.
Russian collusion - 22 days after the Nov. 8 election?
If you are interested in traitorous going to prison, I suggest you start with the previous CIC and spread out from there.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 05/26/17.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Kushner left this meeting off of his SF86 Form (A felony). Golly gee, it must have slipped his mind.

This group of scumbags need to get dragged out of the White House in handcuffs. Any day now.....

Since he was there as well, I wonder if Michael Flynn left this meeting off of his SF86 Form as well. Yup, another felony.

While you're taking inventory....

how's the status of you counting how many Felonies that were committed by:

1. Hillary
2. Bill
3. SamboBama
4. Eric Holder

there's a lot more, but I'm sure of what your answer will be, being a good DemocRAT and all...

and exactly HOW many investigations were done against any of those DemocRATS?

Typical DemocRAT tho...

DemocRATS are guilty, but your party ignores that fact...
while all the while trying to create scenarios that don't exist to try and undermine Republicans...

Why don't you just go crawl back down your outhouse hole, and go back to dwelling with the rest of
the Schitt that lives there in your outhouse neighborhood.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by 79S

Actually his last screenname here was RobJordan, real name Jordan Funk, Modoc County (CA) District Attorney. He lost a bet with Fubarski when Trump won and was supposed to disappear. He posted under RJ on 5/9/17 and posts as StarGazer. Funk was in a public tiff with the Modoc County Sheriff which he ultimately lost in court. He was also known to 'rent' (yeah, pay money to check inmates out from jail) inmates from county lockup to do 'work' around his house.

I'm not Rob Jordan. Please believe me!

I'm not Rob Jordan.

Lord help Modoc County if this is the best DA that they can find. I'm just an industrial electrician but foud it easy to the point of almost feeling like a bully to slap that poor sob around.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
.[/quote]No you can also go back to sodomizing your gun dogs. Try using peanut butter. [/quote]

You sound like quite the expert

3825 24336
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

664 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 81 invisible), 2,777 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,724
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.