A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Originally Posted by add
I must confess. I use an alternate name. Actually two names.

I am not only StarGazer, but also 12344mag and bigfish9684.

I use these three screen names. When you see a reply by one of these you can know for sure I toggle back and forth between the three.

Now watch me play mind games with you. I'll reply by saying that it isn't true. Then I'll argue with myself. Watch.

"I, I, I, I, I, I'll, I'll, me, myself".

^
Most educated narcissist in her family.

What does add stand for? Is it attention deficit disorder? Like "I'm retarded, but don't hold it against me"?

Nice to meet you Mr. Attention Deficit Disorder.

Bernie succumbed to the she-witch.

Waaaay past time to move along, pal.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Relax, fella. It's all in good fun.

I'm not jumping into threads about guy's grandchildren and calls for prayers etc.

I'm just pointing out that Trump is not what you think he is. In fact, if you weren't blinded by hatred, you would see that this guy is a scumbag and not worth the cost of the bullet when he's tried and executed.

You are actively participating in a massive, unsubstantiated all out assault campaign. Not only against our duly elected president, and those in his administration that would end the Washington crookedness, but you are also assaulting the Constitution, and every conservative value America was founded upon.

You see this as great trolling fun.

You laugh in the face of members here that share the ideology our founding fathers laid the cornerstone for. You insult real Americans for believing in the Constitution, freedom and liberty that our fighting men and women died for.

On this Memorial Weekend, you laugh and troll with your communist comments, and unproven slander. You threaten our president with not only impeachment, but execution?

Believe me when I tell you that WE are not laughing. Those that founded this country are not laughing. Those that died for it are not laughing.

YOU ARE THE ENEMY.

YOU are part of the greatest threat our country has ever known. A threat far greater than Hitler, or ISIS, or Bin Laden. YOU are a liberal seeking to take control of our government, our country, and our citizens.

Laugh while you can, enemy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I'm not jumping into threads about guy's grandchildren and calls for prayers etc.

I'm just pointing out that Trump is not what you think he is. In fact, if you weren't blinded by hatred, you would see that this guy is a scumbag and not worth the cost of the bullet when he's tried and executed.

You are actively participating in a massive, unsubstantiated all out assault campaign. Not only against our duly elected president, and those in his administration that would end the Washington crookedness, but you are also assaulting the Constitution, and every conservative value America was founded upon.

You laugh in the face of members here that share the ideology our founding fathers laid the cornerstone for. You insult real Americans for believing in the Constitution, freedom and liberty that our fighting men and women died for.

On this Memorial Weekend, you laugh and troll with your communist comments, and unproven slander. You threaten our president with not only impeachment, but execution?

Believe me when I tell you that WE are not laughing. Those that founded this country are not laughing. Those that died for it are not laughing.

YOU ARE THE ENEMY.

YOU are part of the greatest threat our country has ever known. A threat far greater than Hitler, or ISIS, or Bin Laden. YOU are a liberal seeking to take control of our government, our country, and our citizens.

Well done.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I get a great deal of amusement watching you guys respond like trained monkees to facts that reveal how dumb trump and his team are.

Are these the same facts that you used to try to get everyone here to not vote for Trump?

Good luck, you got that one wrong too.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
If all this is fake, why is everyone in the White House Lawyering up and they have set up a crises management
team to handle? Someone in the White House is real worried. Is the White House working until midnight
just for the fun of it. Kurshner has a new lawyer as well. If you haven,t done anything wrong according to
Trump you don,t need a lawyer. If you left important information off your SF86 and you signed it you
commited a Felony. Meeting Russians all over the place and calling them on the phone is important
information.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lawyering up is just smart.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I must confess. I use an alternate name. Actually two names.

I am not only StarGazer, but also 12344mag and bigfish9684.

I use these three screen names. When you see a reply by one of these you can know for sure I toggle back and forth between the three.

Now watch me play mind games with you. I'll reply by saying that it isn't true. Then I'll argue with myself. Watch.

With that description of things, you must be Jello too. shocked

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Its fun to watch liberals so triggered these days. Makes me smile!

How do you know a Trump hater? They'll tell you.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The facts are, our current President and his administration seems to have a very unnatural
fascination with the Russians. These are not nice guys, they will kill you at the drop of the hat.
The President and his Admin better wise up Quick. Never mind the laws they have already broken.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
The facts are, our current President and his administration seems to have a very unnatural
fascination with the Russians. These are not nice guys, they will kill you at the drop of the hat.
The President and his Admin better wise up Quick. Never mind the laws they have already broken.

Feel free to list all the facts you have.
A list of the laws broken would be good too.

Suddenly every rumor spread by an unnamed source is reported as fact.

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
First one is failure to disclose on your SF86. Felony, 5 years in prison.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Whom failed to disclose what, exactly?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Backroads

Feel free to list all the facts you have.
A list of the laws broken would be good too.

Suddenly every rumor spread by an unnamed source is reported as fact.

I'd like to see these facts as well.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Personally, I have no doubt that some, and maybe all, of Trump's associates are crooks and liars. For all I know, Donald may be himself. I believe that there most likely has been some interference of some kind by Russia into our political situation. A lot of that is speculation, and just what did and did not happen, may never be fully known.

BUT....here is what is known.....during the 8 years of the Obama administration the press and the Democrats gave him a pass on EVERYTHING, and questioned NOTHING. We don't know what went on behind the scenes with Obama, because nothing was investigated. The press did every thing within their power to cover up Benghazi. They fanned the flames of the Black Lives Matter movement, so as to try and hide the fact that Obama had made race relations worse. They covered up the mess called Obamacare. I could keep going, but the message is very plain......if this were a Hillary presidency, and the exact same things were happening to her that are being reported on Trump, it would all be swept under the rug.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's all gossip and and media speculation, we know nothing as fact...once the investigation is done, then we'll know who owes apologies to the White House...or not.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First one is failure to disclose on your SF86. Felony, 5 years in prison.

The extreme irony is almost funny...almost.

We have a former high level government who knowingly and willingly exposes classified material to the wiles of enemy actors throughout the world, and hardly a 'boo' is heard except by the few minor players who are allegedly "out to get her". Yet someone close to the incoming president is alleged to be trying to create channels of communication with a foreign power and WaPo is all over the 'scoop'. One has to ask on what planet this makes any sort of logical sense.

Trump and his cronies might not be any good - depending on one's viewpoint, but it is indisputable that the alternative was well-proven to be no good.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

YOU ARE THE ENEMY.

Allow me to add a hearty AMEN!

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
It's all gossip and and media speculation, we know nothing as fact...once the investigation is done, then we'll know who owes apologies to the White House...or not.

Very true.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Kushner, left the data off his SF86. What was he covering up? Several others in the White House did the same thing.
What were they Hiding? We have a President who releases Classified information, which may compromise
someone under cover. What I want to know is why is Trump so in bed with the Russians. Does he owe
them money?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kushner, left the data off his SF86. What was he covering up? Several others in the White House did the same thing.
What were they Hiding? We have a President who releases Classified information, which may compromise
someone under cover. What I want to know is why is Trump so in bed with the Russians. Does he owe
them money?

Yet Hillary set up the whole team to die at Benghazi and was only successful at killing four and she got a free pass...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 17 invisible), 1,485 guests, and 966 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,487
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.