Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
He is communicating. Its enough of a start for me.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rost495
I agree.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by 1flier
A man that admits his misdoings and vows to do better has my respect. Hopefully in the future he will not take on more than he can handle in a timely manner.

Vowing to do shiet is what women do. They don't actually ever have to do a damn thing, they just have to vow to do it. Apparently that somehow cures everything.

Men shouldn't vow, they should just do.

I prefer dealing with people that don't have any business misdoings to begin with. Never figured weeks without replying as GOOD communication and easy to get behind.

In the end, all the above are just words as the OP hasn't received his rifle yet. I can't STAND people that don't communicate.

You are succintly correct Steelhead. No need to sugar coat the problem.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
I prefer dealing with people that don't have any business misdoings to begin with. Never figured weeks without replying as GOOD communication and easy to get behind.

In the end, all the above are just words as the OP hasn't received his rifle yet. I can't STAND people that don't communicate.

You are succinctly correct Steelhead. No need to sugar coat the problem.

Indeed. If you look up "laconic" in the dictionary, you will find a picture of Steelhead's smiling face (more or less). :-)

[Linked Image]

John

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by rost495

Communication means nothing if it's not in conjunction with actions. That's the ever loving point.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by jpb
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

You are succinctly correct Steelhead. No need to sugar coat the problem.

Indeed. If you look up "laconic" in the dictionary, you will find a picture of Steelhead's smiling face (more or less). :-)

[Linked Image]

John

Thanks, I learned a new word. I am slightly concerned that you had my picture readily available.....

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
If a guy can't even tape up a box and drive it to ups, you really want him milling away on your action and chambering your barrel?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Just had a guy send me money for an item, I shipped in the next day, I saw it was delivered last weekend. Never got a PM saying 'Thanks, I got it' or 'Arrived, all is good' or 'Blow me'. I've had several on the 'Fire like that and I will never deal with them again.

Yep

*Master of random precision*
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
If a guy can't even tape up a box and drive it to ups, you really want him milling away on your action and chambering your barrel?

That's a pretty dumb analogy.

You obviously have never seen any work that has come out of his shop...just keep shooting Savages, that's all you need.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by adam32
[You obviously have never seen any work that has come out of his shop...

Obviously, neither have a bunch of others..........., that paid for the work.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
LOL

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

Very true, and he apologized and said he's working on getting better at communication/shipping/etc...I've purchased things from him and have experienced the communication (lack of) but guess what, I will call or email or text him to see what's going on, not start flaming on a public forum when a LITTLE effort could've gotten an answer directly from Ryan.

And the OP still hasn't responded at all, so who knows the full story there??? Maybe Ryan has been trying to get a hold of him for a few months and the OP never replied?? Maybe the product was never paid for?? We will most likely never know.

But, there are literally thousands of rifles in the world today that he built. Just sayin.

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I tend to judge people by their actions, not their words.

Arcus Venator
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

Very true, and he apologized and said he's working on getting better at communication/shipping/etc...I've purchased things from him and have experienced the communication (lack of) but guess what, I will call or email or text him to see what's going on, not start flaming on a public forum when a LITTLE effort could've gotten an answer directly from Ryan.

And the OP still hasn't responded at all, so who knows the full story there??? Maybe Ryan has been trying to get a hold of him for a few months and the OP never replied?? Maybe the product was never paid for?? We will most likely never know.

But, there are literally thousands of rifles in the world today that he built. Just sayin.
I can assure you that I called, texted and emailed about mine every 3-4 months after the original promise date. Some were returned, some were not.

Buy once, cry once.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I had the occasion to meet Ryan when I dropped off a barrel and action to him in Laramie on my way to NE Utah last fall for an elk hunt. There were a few bumps in the road but in the end the work was performed properly and well executed. It is my opinion that he is being truthful. I think he is a guy that likes to build guns who just got in over his head once he went into business for himself.

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Self-employment ain't for the timid.

LOL
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I just hope he lives up too his word. 8 months into a one month project makes me nervous.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TimZ
Not getting a good feeling here, since I am one of the ones who went for his last low-cost build offer, a couple of months ago. Noticed he was selling a bunch of stuff here to fund a fishing boat, but sounds like he won't have much time for fishing in the near future......

Well, or building rifles.

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day., smirk

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

You obviously have never seen any work that has come out of his shop...just keep shooting Savages, that's all you need.

Adam is a funny name for a chick. Regardless, do you swallow?

Kisses

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Adam is a funny name for a chick. Regardless, do you swallow?

Kisses

Your momma must be proud of you, no life, no job, just troll forums all day every day acting like a dooshbag.

Right on.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

132 members (41rem, 808outdoors, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 18 invisible), 1,964 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,707
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.