Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Glad I'm not the only one......................................lol

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
It is funny how the post count on forums somehow turns into a judgement or measuring stick by others as to what kind of person one is. I read a lot of posts but post very little. Occasionally, I receive a negative comment questioning if I am trust worthy or not because of my low post count. Hey! These are text messages not a personally profile. There always seems to be a bully at the playground. Positive comments are always better than a negative word. Have a great day and May God Bless.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Even though I'm retired , still to busy to get on here too much. A lot of interesting info on here .

P
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
P
Thanks for the advice.

Doing the right thing is not always the easiest thing. It still needs doing..
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have a low post count as well. I visit the fire multiple times a day. First thing I check are the classifieds. I have made some excellent purchases here. I have also sold a few things. I particularly like the experience, knowledge, and opinions in regards to optics, firearms, bullets and the like. The entertainment value alone is worth reading on a daily basis.

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
This site could benefit by some of the mega posters saying less.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is my second post in one day, pretty unusual for me. I do read most of the campfire posts every day. It's where I get a lot of my news.

I owe having my .22 supply to the campfire. You got me shooting more often also, although usually only my rimfires.

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Not much posting from me but a fair amount of reading when time permits.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by 5sdad
A few years ago, there was a movement on the part of some of the real members to not permit posting by anyone until he (or she) had at least 1,000 posts. Perhaps that enters in. grin

How're you supposed to get the 1000 posts if you're not allowed to post?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gentlemen, I look forward to your future posts. I never bother looking at post counts, unless something smells funny. Stay, and be welcome.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I also don't post a lot, but do read a lot. Unfortunately there are a few here - a very few - that seem to live for the opportunity to randomly denigrate someone for asking a simple question, a spelling error, or something similar. I'm not talking about legitimate political or religious disagreements, as I can understand a sometimes controversy of opinion. I'm talking about a$$hole bullies. I have zero respect for them. I don't like everyone on the planet and I certainly do not agree with everyone, nor do I expect all to agree with me. So what? Get over it. However, I do try to treat others with civility unless they attack me without just cause. Life is way too short to live hatefully. I do enjoy reading most of the posts and learn a lot of sometimes useful and interesting information. I like to see other people's perspectives on some subjects. Sometimes they reinforce my views and sometimes I modify my views after I consider other perspectives. Enjoy the day!

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Hard to take a thread seriously when it's started by someone with fewer than 500 posts in 12 years.

Mathew 22: 37-39

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I might have the record, dang it went and added 1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I read the campfire, shotgunworld and weatherby nation nearly everyday when I'm in the Sates. And, as often as I can when deployed. Since joining 2004-2005 Iraq, 2007 Djibouti, 2009 Qatar, 2010-2011 Bahrain.

Reading the forums is like listening to the radio with commercials and all. It keeps one in touch with home.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't see that it matters......some guys like to post....some don't.
There's smart guys and dumb asses on both sides of the equation...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Disclaimer:

I only post after I've been drinking.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by 5sdad
A few years ago, there was a movement on the part of some of the real members to not permit posting by anyone until he (or she) had at least 1,000 posts. Perhaps that enters in. grin

How're you supposed to get the 1000 posts if you're not allowed to post?

Lol. The same way you'll understand sarcasm if you've never heard it. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by LeakyWaders
I read the campfire, shotgunworld and weatherby nation nearly everyday when I'm in the Sates. And, as often as I can when deployed. Since joining 2004-2005 Iraq, 2007 Djibouti, 2009 Qatar, 2010-2011 Bahrain.

Reading the forums is like listening to the radio with commercials and all. It keeps one in touch with home.

God bless you guys and thank you for your service and sacrifice!!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Bet I visit 4 or 5 times a week on average. Lots of good reading and entertainment on this site usually.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Aint been on in a while, hit maybe 5 sub forums, read a couple threads in each........made maybe 5 posts.
I normally do a "stream of consciousness posting"..............which tends to rile outcome based education types.
Don't care.
I work 2nd so there's not much to do when winding down from the hot plant, 'cept chill and read stuff, maybe learn something.
Research a product before purchasing, check out something cool/never seen.
Can't afford a nice rifle, but sure do like the pics folks here take of the ones they have.
I can drool and drink beer at the same time (eh, the laptop is a cheapy).

The thread on doing stuff nobody else has done was pretty freakin' cool. I reread that one from start to finish at least twice.
Great stuff.

Like the lack of PC humor, and also the perspective of folks in different places.
Informative and entertaining.

Been on several decent sized gun forums, usually they turn to crap with their darlings and lib nonsense taking over. This place seems to have a little life left in it.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1234, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 68 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,078
Posts18,482,781
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.