Hop To
L
las Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
L
"I AM Mo-um!"

I just happened to catch with the cell phone these two with same-leg positions.

[Linked Image]

The cow, by the way, stopped at the edge of the road and waited for a break in traffic before crossing. Survivors do that!

Last edited by las; 06/05/17.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Way cool dude, perfect timing!

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Never ceases to amaze me how those spindly/gangly legs support their adult weight through all the muskeg and territory they traverse on a daily basis.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"The cow, by the way, stopped at the edge of the road and waited for a break in traffic before crossing. Survivors do that!"

Been trying to teach my Lab to do that for the past 5 years. Sometimes he seems to wait until a truck is near to step into the road just to mess with me and test my reflexes. smile

Cool pic by the way!

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven
"The cow, by the way, stopped at the edge of the road and waited for a break in traffic before crossing. Survivors do that!"

Been trying to teach my Lab to do that for the past 5 years. Sometimes he seems to wait until a truck is near to step into the road just to mess with me and test my reflexes. smile

Cool pic by the way!

genetically encoded into Labs. mine are going to be the cause of a fatal heart attack and they are 12 years old. at least twice a week they circle a a on coming car.

Last edited by deerstalker; 06/05/17.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If I could walk that way I wouldn't need the talcum powder.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
L
las Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven

Cool pic by the way!

Tripper Lab, passed away about a year and a half ago, was just nicked by a car bumper when I was out running him with the snow machine one night when he was about a year old.

From then on, he was car/traffic wise. He died at 11 and a half. Smartest dog I've ever had in 50 years of dogs, , and I thought my first Lab was smart! The trouble with Tripper was that he was usually about a half step ahead of me....

If I hadn't loved him so, I'd have killed him... smile

Last edited by las; 06/05/17.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

334 members (10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 37 invisible), 2,121 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,744
Posts18,495,156
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.