Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Mueller has more Republican/Democrat support than anyone in Washington. He has worked for Democrat and Republican
administrations. Who would you suggest to replace him that has more support on both sides of the political spectrum?

You left out the reason why Muller MUST resign, by law.

He has a conflict of interest with his friend James Comey, who respects him and why don't mean [bleep], by continuing on as SC he is in violation of Federal Statute.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Because the WHOLE Mueller counsel convening was based on a FALSE statement from Comey regarding the timing of the leaked memo, Comey and Mueller are close friends AND EVERY lawyer Mueller has hired are know democrat operatives with a proven record of withholding evidence. Even a moron like you should see this..

democrats hired by Mueller

Last edited by jorgeI; 06/13/17.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Mueller has more Republican/Democrat support than anyone in Washington. He has worked for Democrat and Republican
administrations. Who would you suggest to replace him that has more support on both sides of the political spectrum?

Who GIVES A F*** who has support on both sides?
The past eight years proved the democrats didn't.
F*** em!

FJB & FJT
B
B
So let me get this straight. You have the protege (Comey) being investigated by his mentor (Mueller). No nothing to see here, now move along. What a bunch of BS.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by beantown
So let me get this straight. You have the protege (Comey) being investigated by his mentor (Mueller). No nothing to see here, now move along. What a bunch of BS.

Welcome to the fire.

IC B2

B
B
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by beantown

Welcome to the fire.

Thanks for the welcome. I guess if I'm gunna jump in the fray, it might as well be straight into the fire.

Last edited by beantown; 06/13/17.
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Ask him nicely..
If he refuses, kick him in the nuts then twist his arm until he does

You mis-spelled ..should have read "dies".

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Comey can have immunity if he brings them all down in hillay's club including obama.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Mueller and Comey do not work for the same law firm. Comey is unemployed and Mueller works for WlmerHale Law firm.
not one Republican or Democrat on capital hill has said Mueller should not be Special Council.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Mueller and Comey do not work for the same law firm. Comey is unemployed and Mueller works for WlmerHale Law firm.
not one Republican or Democrat on capital hill has said Mueller should not be Special Council.

What part of "a conflict of interest" are you not comprehending? For convenience, here is an excerpt from an article spelling it out:

Link: Gregg Jarrett: Are Mueller and Comey ‘colluding’ against Trump by acting as co-special counsel?

The law governing the special counsel (28 CFR 600.7) specifically prohibits Mueller from serving if he has a “conflict of interest.” Even the appearance of a conflict is disallowed.

The same Code of Federal Regulations defines what constitutes a conflict. That is, “a personal relationship with any person substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution” (28 CFR 45.2). Comey is that person.

The fact no Democrat or Republican has called it out in one respect, is irrelevant. It is the law and should be blatantly obvious why it is the law. On the other hand, it is relevant, because most are lawyers and should know the law. For Democrats, it's obviously self-serving. For Republicans, some may wish to get rid of Trump, while others are simply too spineless to speak out knowing the media backlash. Mueller supposedly has an impeccable reputation and credentials to carry out this investigation EXCEPT for the fact he has a clear conflict of interest because of his close, long held friendship and association with Comey. Indeed, his reputation and credentials are no longer impeccable as a result that he did not recuse himself because he should know better. Couple this with Comey's testimony that he leaked the memos of his conversations with Trump, and I paraphrase here, in order to spur the appointing of a special counsel.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wayyyy to difficult for Dumbphucktruck50 to capture

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

How can you leak something you own.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

How can you leak something you own.

He doesn't own his memos of classified conversations (executive privilege) typed on FBI computers. I suspect you already understood that though, and are just trolling, because it's difficult to believe someone could be so obtuse.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by BarryC
Unreal!

The stench you have been smelling for the last seven months is from the crook , income tax cheat Donald Trump, that should end after they lock him up, a long time over due on that.

Last edited by Outbackandy; 06/14/17.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
News Flash... This is getting good. Trump is now being probed for Obstruction of Justice....Thanks Mueller

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Comey has immunity now,

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (2ndwind, 300_savage, 1badf350, 117LBS, 204guy, 1lessdog, 26 invisible), 2,213 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,794
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.