Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Outbackandy
Ask me if I care about being a secretary.

No schit, did you get the job on your knees or did you sleep your way to the top?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I doubt jefobama or his new buttbuddy outyourassandy can even read a this level, but an excellent summary on this obstruction nonsense:
American Spectator

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Do you have big tits? Pics please...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by ironbender
I think he is letting them dig a little more.

Still drunk on the "Trump as genius" koolaid I see. smile

I think he's freaking out because he does have skeletons in his closet and they are getting close to them. Firing Mueller would be the end of his presidency. Almost 70% of America now believes he fired Comey over Russia. That's a recipe for political disaster in the midterms and Congress knows this. They'd simply appoint an investigator, probably Mueller himself.

If he's innocent- and sure, he might be- he needs to throw open the windows and let the bright investigative lights shine. He should've done that from day one. That's the only move here. THAT'S the smart play. If he fights this investigation more than he already has, he's done, if he's not already.

But I seriously doubt that he or his campaign are innocent here. This ain't a baseless witch hunt. They did things. The intel guys know it, or they wouldn't have doubled and tripled down. Wake up guys.

Still holding on to those end of Trump presidency fantasies are you? Now they are going to find skeletons in the closet, they just weren't looking hard enough before.

496 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What is happening will backfire against the Democrats. Democrats have lost many positions in the State and Federal government.

All this is doing is showing more Americans what Democrats are about and even more will be voted out in the future.

AN OATH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GIVE BACK UNLESS YOUR A POLITICIAN!

RACISM ALWAYS EQUALS FEAR!

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHT OF THE MANY!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I think he's freaking out because he does have skeletons in his closet and they are getting close to them. Firing Mueller would be the end of his presidency. Almost 70% of America now believes he fired Comey over Russia. That's a recipe for political disaster in the midterms and Congress knows this. They'd simply appoint an investigator, probably Mueller himself.

If he's innocent- and sure, he might be- he needs to throw open the windows and let the bright investigative lights shine. He should've done that from day one. That's the only move here. THAT'S the smart play. If he fights this investigation more than he already has, he's done, if he's not already.

But I seriously doubt that he or his campaign are innocent here. This ain't a baseless witch hunt. They did things. The intel guys know it, or they wouldn't have doubled and tripled down. Wake up guys.

BULLSCHIT, he has had enough as most conservatives have. This is NOT an investigation of collusion or obstruction, it is a ticket to ride for the next four years. This will give them free reign to investigate anything and everything in the efforts to look for any chickeschit reason to accuse and investigate anything else they can think of...when are you going to wise the [bleep] up?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gregintenn

You may well be the dumbest S.O.B. I've ever ran across.

He gives dumb SOB's a bad name

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm reminded of a conversation I heard between two Honey Dew Donut employes one morning at 4:30 AM. I was on my way to a duck blind and stopped in to get my thermos filled. The older of the two, a woman in her early forties, explained to her teenage pregnant coworker how she never had any use for advanced math, like algebra. She didn't understand why they made you take it in school. She could do everything she ever needed with "regular" math like the kind a calculator does.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Do you have big tits? Pics please...

Talk about mixed messages!

laugh

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
B
The "obstruction of justice" spin is in full swing by the dumbocraps and the lame stream media. I swear they would investigate President Trumps toilet paper if they thought it would impeach him. I have never seen such butt hurt bunch of pussies in my life.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I Think Trump Is A Little Pissed Off This Afternoon .....

We ALL ought to be pissed.

It's not just Trump they are attacking. It's America, and the Americans that duly elected a president to represent our interests.

EXACTLY!!!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/15/17.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wake up guys.

Where are your self made BILLION dollars.

You wake up!

Not a pimple on his ass.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by hatari

Wake up guys.

You wake up!

Not a pimple on his ass.

More like Trump stole it from hard working tax payers like us....

Last edited by Outbackandy; 06/15/17.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Wake up guys.

You wake up!

Not a pimple on his ass.

More like Trump stoled it from hard working tax payers like us....

I don't know that word. Is that past tense, present, or future? What is the root word that you are modifying? I'm not normally a grammar Nazi, as I often misplace punctuation and have my own struggles with spelling. However, since you are making an appeal to us, you are burdened with coming off as being smart enough to indicate you know of what you speak.

If that is too difficult a more pedestrian in road would be telling us of the hard work YOU have done and the tax dollars YOU have paid. All I know about you is that you don't like our president. Tell us about how much your taxes went down during Obama's years and how your benefits improved. Tell us YOUR story, working man. At least Jeff O has a backstory. You have nothing.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The road from trump tower to the White House is littered with the bodies of those who underestimated trump. Make way for more litter.

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Toddly

You are a worm of a man.

Really - it's a MAN?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 496
What is happening will backfire against the Democrats. Democrats have lost many positions in the State and Federal government.

All this is doing is showing more Americans what Democrats are about and even more will be voted out in the future.

Praying for a new split in the future: 15% Bernie loons, 20% regular commie dems, and the rest Rs

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Honey, it's about education. You should have gotten some.

He certainly has no qualms about being a dumbass and probably queer to boot.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Me thinks CandyAndy has pimples & oversized texting thumbs. Just a kid fellas.

GOA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by westside_benny

Wake up guys.

You wake up!

Not a pimple on his ass.

More like Trump stoled it from hard working tax payers like us....

I don't know that word.

Actually Brokebackandy spelled it wrong, he does that when he's in the middle of one of his gay fantasies, he meant to type stooled.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (10Glocks, 6mmCreedmoor, AceBall, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,674 guests, and 940 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,829
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.