Hop To
Page 49 of 165 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
That's very true Mr. Beans.

Guessin' that FOX is now fake news! fake news! but this is a pretty cogent breakdown on why Trump better not listen to the nutjobs telling him to fire Mueller:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/15/nice.html

But your bet was on Russian collusion, remember.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Jello, why don't you do what you do best which is jerking off with both hands in a dark closet and not losing a stroke when you switch hands...

You are pathetic with your stupid look-at-MY IGNORANCE

wink

Hes pathetic with his support of gun control, open borders, muzzy importation, destruction of the 2 A, support of commies in govt, support of deep state tyranny, .....and all to be sweet and PC.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/16/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Springcove
If is right dumbass!!! How many times have you been right so far???

I got this one brother...............Zero, Zilch, Zip, Zot, Nada, Naught, Nil, Squat.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
[Linked Image]

You're gonna owe me a box... grin

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by okie
[Linked Image]

You're gonna owe me a box... grin

You're gonna wait a long time for him to pay up. Local hunting forum up here in WA has someone like Jeff. They lost a bet on the election wagering 2x500 round boxes of .22 ammo and have yet to pay up. They have only posted they're between jobs and can't pay and have not posted since. Our liberals on here just renege and keep posting no matter what the bet was, even if it was to leave the forum for good.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Well... it appears that Mueller will be going all-in on obstruction.

:

How can you obstruct when:

1.) you run the executive branch and can order employees not to investigate BY LAW

2.) Have full and absolute pardon power

You have now convinced me you are 100% full of [bleep].

One redeeming value is that you will make my slow starting thread make 1000 posts with your absurdity.

Let those 2 points sink in. TRUMP CAN PARDON ANYONE FOR ANYTHING!!!

You have just been exposed (yet again) as a swallow minded, shallow thinking partisan troll

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari

:

1.) you run the executive branch and can order employees not to investigate BY LAW

One redeeming value is that you will make my slow started thread make 1000 posts with your absurdity.

Ley those 2 points sink in. TRUMP CAN PARDON ANYONE FOR ANYTHING!!!

You have just been exposed (yet again) as a swallow minded, shallow thinking partisan troll

Wait, I'm not done with your sorry ass just yet. There reason that Mueller is going ALL in on obstruction is because he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LEFT IN HIS HAND TO PLAY. Comey disarmed him with his own testimony.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

:

One redeeming value is that you will make my slow started thread make 1000 posts with your absurdity.

Ley those 2 points sink in. TRUMP CAN PARDON ANYONE FOR ANYTHING!!!

Swallow-minded. LOVE IT!!

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Wait, I'm not done with your sorry ass just yet. There reason that Mueller is going ALL in on obstruction is because he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LEFT IN HIS HAND TO PLAY. Comey disarmed him with his own testimony.

Oh oh oh!! I wanna play too.

If I'm president of the USA and my deputy AGUSA at the DOJ says I should fire the FBI director, and I fire the FBI director, is it a conflict of interest if the AGUSA then launches an investigation and appoints a special counsel to investigate me for obstruction of justice for firing the the guy the AGUSA told me to fire??

I think I need RJ/MeatGazer to explain this to me... in legal terms.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I learned something with this thread.........Science has once again been proven wrong, It has always been taught that to have respiratory function there must be brain activity and yet Jeff Obama lives and breathes.

Holy fuqk!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Uh.... all of them, as it pertains to this stuff....? Look back at the beginning of the thread. Who was wrong? Who was right? Hint. Plus, while you can't admit it, you guys know at this point that I'm gonna be right about the whole shebang-- there was collusion-- and that's why your heads are startin' to asplode. Sorry 'bout dat. I can't help being right; it's just my basic nature.

whistle

From the bastion of fake news! known as Fox:

"Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said Sunday he thinks that there is evidence of collusion and obstruction in the panel's Russia investigation.
"I think there is evidence" of collusion, Schiff told ABC's "This Week." "I can't go into the particulars of our closed investigation. But I also think there is also evidence of obstruction.""

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/18/schiff-suggests-evidence-obstruction-in-russia-probe.html

I'll reiterate that speaking strictly for myself, I'm inclined to give Mr. Trump the benefit of the doubt on the obstruction stuff. Put another way, they will have to really demonstrate that one conclusively. I think the "Trump is a politically naive guy who cannot STFU to save his LIFE" defense actually has some merit. But we shall see.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Uh.... all of them, as it pertains to this stuff....? Look back at the beginning of the thread. Who was wrong? Who was right? Hint. Plus, while you can't admit it, you guys know at this point that I'm gonna be right about the whole shebang-- there was collusion-- and that's why your heads are startin' to asplode. Sorry 'bout dat. I can't help being right; it's just my basic nature.

whistle

"Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said Sunday he thinks that there is evidence of collusion and obstruction in the panel's Russia investigation.
"I think there is evidence" of collusion, Schiff told ABC's "This Week." "I can't go into the particulars of our closed investigation. But I also think there is also evidence of obstruction.""

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/18/schiff-suggests-evidence-obstruction-in-russia-probe.html

I'll reiterate that speaking strictly for myself, I'm inclined to give Mr. Trump the benefit of the doubt on the obstruction stuff. Put another way, they will have to really demonstrate that one conclusively. I think the "Trump is a politically naive guy who cannot STFU to save his LIFE" defense actually has some merit. But we shall see.

Jello, fess up. You've been in a dark closet again, right?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
And Schiff is such an open minded fellow.

You still can't see the log in your eye. confused

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yer so fuqking stupid it's no wonder you identify with the liberals.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

whistle

Of course he said that stupid, he's a GD Democrap for crying out loud. You haven't been right in years and this thread only proves your stupidity.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jeff back away from the hippie lettuce!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For those of you playing dumb still mystified as to how The Don or members of the Trump campaign could've colluded to help Russia affect the election with targeted disinformation- and it is a pure, established, known fact that that part occurred- read this. Then stop [bleep] playing dumb. smile

That'll be too much for Mark to comply with 'cause he ain't playing! grin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-researcher-says/?utm_term=.9af92a79cbe0

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
For those of you playing dumb still mystified as to how The Don or members of the Trump campaign could've colluded to help Russia affect the election with targeted disinformation- and it is a pure, established, known fact that that part occurred- read this. Then stop [bleep] playing dumb. smile

Jello, have you switched hands yet?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

How's that AT&T plan working for you in your semi-rural area? Verizon has better coverage. I can play that game all day and it doesn't end well for anyone.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 49 of 165 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (22kHornet, 204guy, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 59 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,602
Posts18,492,280
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.