Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 51 of 165 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 164 165
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
I predict they will go far Left in 2020, lose again badly and regroup behind a Bill Clinton-esque moderate sounding Progressive that will bring the rhetoric down and act "reasonable" and will make the "World love us again". Obama did that and was wildly successful in getting elected and a total flop in leadership. If the Dems find this Bill Clinton type, they will take the WH in 2024, but not both houses of Congress. You saw it here first. America changes the Party in the WH every 8 years with regularity. Barring complete economic chaos, Trump not only survives, but gets re-elected. That will send the Far Left of Dem Party into a catatonic state.
That's not why he was elected.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I predict they will go far Left in 2020, lose again badly and regroup behind a Bill Clinton-esque moderate sounding Progressive that will bring the rhetoric down and act "reasonable" and will make the "World love us again". Obama did that and was wildly successful in getting elected and a total flop in leadership. If the Dems find this Bill Clinton type, they will take the WH in 2024, but not both houses of Congress. You saw it here first. America changes the Party in the WH every 8 years with regularity. Barring complete economic chaos, Trump not only survives, but gets re-elected. That will send the Far Left of Dem Party into a catatonic state.

+1 and... CONGRATS TO HATARI AND AKMTNHNTR!!! 1,000th post on hatari's thread!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It was most definitely one factor as witnessed by his European tour. However, let's not veer off subject. There certainly were other factors that were greater contributors. My point is the Left will be forced to abandon the shrill rhetoric and appear "reasonable and moderate" which will be welcome by many voters in the mushy middle after 8 years of verbal napalm on both sides. My prediction.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Hardly conclusive, but this is interesting.

Stay strong, Flynn! crazy

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/20/politics/michael-flynn-cooperating-democrats/index.html

As I'm taking some pains to remind here, my issue with Trump et al is collusion. The obstruction stuff.... coverups... starts to get a bit witch-hunty for my tastes, though I reserve final judgement on that until we know more, of course. Collusion is utterly unacceptable to me as it should be to any red-blooded American. Obstruction... can be pretty political. Not real into a partisan witch hunt scenario. Anyway.

I do remain uberly confidant that collusion will be shown to have occurred. I think the intel guys have that in the bag but have been/are building a case around peripheral illegalities since, as has been pointed out, collusion in itself might not be illegal or might be hard to prosecute. This is why I was very specific in my offer to bet on this issue- which still stands- and where I think Jorge saw his "out"- that he thought, since he doesn't seem to really comprehend written words properly, that I was offering to bet that they'd be convicted of collusion. Doubt that. I'm saying collusion will "be shown", and then I would think that convictions will be for other facets of the whole shebang. However my offer to bet is about collusion and once more, lacking collusion, I agree with you guys that without it this WOULD BE a deep state witch hunt.

So we'll see. In the meantime, I'm still researching the correct way to teabag all y'all haters when it turns out I'm right and you are wrong. I've been looking at GIF's and so on to celebrate with on a thread where you guys can come to take your rightful medicine, as I'm sure you will, right guys? At any rate, I'm still open to suggestions on that front, and I'm willing to personalize the experience to match any perversions or previously-held preferences you might have when it comes to getting man-bagged. Just let me know. I'm a very considerate person and wish to humiliate you as politely as possible.

Here's one for you.

[Linked Image]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

We can credit JeffO's absolutely incredible faith in Trump's guilt for those 1000. Incredible, literally. There is no creditable reason to believe he is guilty of anything, but being a republican.

Last edited by benchman; 06/21/17.
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Milestone has been reached! However, Progressive ignorance has not been eradicated. More work to do.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Milestone has been reached! However, Progressive ignorance has not been eradicated. More work to do.

Shall we see if it can go to 10,000?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Can you take that much JeffO? smile

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I hope somebody takes this thread and shoves it up jeffobama's often-abused rectal orifice..

Question is who on here is going to draw that short straw..........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BREAKING NEWS,

Trump tweeted he has no tapes of Comey!! ha ha

He is playing them like a fiddle.
More winning wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
BREAKING NEWS,

Trump tweeted he has no tapes of Comey!! ha ha

He is playing them like a fiddle.
More winning wink

World class fiddle player, he is.

I can't wait until whatever Comey gave the NYT today to appear in this thread tomorrow. Unless Comey was just there picking up his paycheck in cash.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
From another thread. More appropriate here I think.

Originally Posted by westside_benny
I think the old Afghani proverb was; Man climb 1000 mountains and becomes known to be a mountain climber. Man Fug hks one goat and becomes a goat fug her and all previous summits forever forgotten.

Not all up on the culture and whether it is better to be a mountain climber or a goat fugh er...but if anyone could answer that it would be Jeff the Jeffery, batting a thousa at calling them wronga; the predictor of incorrect, the In-Terper-tor of the bizarre, the master of mental disaster, the [bleep] wanna be teabaga....JEFFERYYY O!!!!! Well, I never got hired as a barker by Barnum and Bailey but I think Jeff makes the point better than I can.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeff, you always have the scoop on everything political and a 100% record. Why was Comey at the NYT HQ yesterday?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff, you always have the scoop on everything political and a 100% record. Why was Comey at the NYT HQ yesterday?

Jeff has not posted in the Campfire since the 20th, he has only made 2 post on the 24hr since then as well, I wonder what his deal is, doesn't he like us anymore??????????????

I was looking forward to hearing more about his "Superhuman" activities.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
He's scouring DU for a spin on the Special Election disaster and how to turn collusion into obstruction into ANYTHING. Depression is a serious condition. Democrats need to consult their physicians before single payer health care mandates 4 referrals and a 8 month wait to get in. smile

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That fuggers head is gonna explode when Justice Kennedy retires.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The real Irony here is that Trump actually never new a thing about the Russian meddling and yet Obama did!

Then the Dems cry that Trump was colluding with the Russians, What Irony!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Another reason to stuff this up jeffobama and the rest of the traitors on this forum's throat:
FAKE DOSSIER

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
That fuggers head is gonna explode when Justice Kennedy retires.

Can you imagine the mental anguish the Left will have to live with if Trump gets to replace Scalia, Kennedy, and RBG? Next 20 years will have a conservative leaning court.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

the word at DU is that Jello is in a dark closet critically assessing his ability to debate politics, among othre things, while he changes hands without losing a stroke.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 51 of 165 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

201 members (160user, 12344mag, 35, 2UP, 264mag, 338rcm, 22 invisible), 1,629 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,972
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.