Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Well the polls that have been non-stop for the last two weeks were all WRONG, again - those polls all "showed" the demonrat candidate winning in Georgias 6th District - well AGAIN these many and varied "polls" were wrong and wrong by a noticeable margin!
As of now the Republican Karen Handel beat the demonrat ossoff by 6+ percentage points!!!
Thats NOT ossoff wins or even the last couple of days "to close to call"!
I am now convinced that "polls" are nothing more than a weapon that the mainstream media TRIES to use to discourage traditional valued conservative Americans from voting.
I say pphhucckkk the "pollsters" and their mainstream media propagandist agenda driven demonrat ilk.
Congratulations to Ms. Handel and to the traditional valued conservative Americans in Georgias 6th District.
GO TRUMP!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It couldn't happen to a better, more deserving bunch of pricks.

Last edited by OSU_Sig; 06/20/17.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's the thing about polls. They have called my house every night for MONTHS and I refuse to answer. I finally did one last night. The Dems are all motivated to poll and get their voice out. People like me want to be left alone.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
They probably hired Okok to do the polling, he never gets it right either. laugh

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As with most "important" recent elections, the Ds and their buddies in the mass media did everything they could to manipulate "poll results" - trying to create false hope for their minions and maybe discourage R voters. Along with throwing lots of big money around, that poll tactic has not been working for them - actually an embarrassment - and they seem to be in desperate condition as they try to calculate a winning method. One has to wonder if any of the brighter Ds have begun to figure out that their old schtick is becoming passe - they've lost their mojo with many good folks. They'd better get smart fast. 2018 is looming.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Caught a blurb of news today, guess the demonrats pumped millions in from out of state.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hookeye
Caught a blurb of news today, guess the demonrats pumped millions in from out of state.

I've read that the Democrats spent $25,000,000.00 to try and win that Georgia Congressional seat. Reported that is the most money every spent for a Congressional seat.

Looks like their cute little left wing pajama boy just couldn't go the distance when it came to playing in the big leagues. grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ask the question how you want the answers to favor,

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
the Democrats are a left wing hate group. They stand for nothing but hate for traditional values that built this nation and free stuff to their hateful constituents. There is no reasoning with them, they are kind of like ISIS only different.

J
JDK Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Russian hack?

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I don't understand, completely, people acting like they've never won before.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye

I hope they keep going, they'll be broke before you know it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I watched some of the coverage on CBC, Canadian TV covering an election in Georgia, it must be news.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
As with most "important" recent elections, the Ds and their buddies in the mass media did everything they could to manipulate "poll results" - trying to create false hope for their minions and maybe discourage R voters. Along with throwing lots of big money around, that poll tactic has not been working for them - actually an embarrassment - and they seem to be in desperate condition as they try to calculate a winning method. One has to wonder if any of the brighter Ds have begun to figure out that their old schtick is becoming passe - they've lost their mojo with many good folks. They'd better get smart fast. 2018 is looming.

I get pizzed at Trump for his stupid tweeting. I get pizzed at the GOP for acting like dummies sometimes. But, then I see just how crooked the damn Democrats and their allies in the media are, and I forget all about "our' side. There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind but what the people that conduct these polls do so with one goal in mind....help the Democrat party by falsely reporting the poll results. In most circles, that's called cheating. In the Democrat playbook, it's called business as usual.

Last edited by JamesJr; 06/21/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
"Polls" Were Wrong Again!

The propaganda didn't work... Again.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm betting Jeff Obama's butthurt today...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
More winning! Let's not forget the other win in South Carolina!
Suck it pollsters and democraps!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
yep, it was a slam dunk..... 52 percent last I saw.... happy as heck, but way to close...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495
yep, it was a slam dunk..... 52 percent last I saw.... happy as heck, but way to close...

I don't think it was that close, given today's divisive climate, and all the dirty, underhanded tricks the dimmys pulled to win this election in particular...

More like a solid statement.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by rost495

I don't think it was that close, given today's divisive climate, and all the dirty, underhanded tricks the dimmys pulled to win this election in particular...

More like a solid statement.

Reports were that two of the "lower class" districts had to stay open late and delay reporting while they *cough* repaired their ballot counting equipment which wasn't functioning properly...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (22kHornet, 204guy, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 60 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,602
Posts18,492,280
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.