Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by las
Dammit, Dog, I'm tired too! He snored too.

[Linked Image]

If that doesn't personify man's best friend, I don't know what does. That is a great pic of an awesome pup!!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Ah! I found it! I was out working in the yard on a warm day when I noticed the dog was missing. Coolest as well as softest place around...

[Linked Image]

Nope, that wasn't it either - there is one with the Lab and the Dachsund occupying the entire bed...

Last edited by las; 06/28/17.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by Valsdad
One day last year I get ready to go outside, look for my hat. I knew I left it around here somewhere. No luck finding it in the house, so I look outdoors, sure as heck, there's my Stetson Crusher laying out on the lawn:

[Linked Image]

That's a lawn?😁

The ears of shame. 😎

[Linked Image]

Yep, a lawn, in SE Potlandia. During the summer. Basically part of a field I fenced in for the dogs when I was renting from a friend. Never planted, just regular old pasture/field grass that didn't get watered much in the summer and grew too much the rest of the year when it rained.

I'm not much of a lawn person, too much time, money, water, chemicals, effort goes into them in my opinion.

I have a great one where I live now, but then again, I'm living in the topsoil capitol of the world I think.

Geno

PS, I don't do shame well, nanner nanner nanner.

PPS cool dog, is it a lab mix or just a small lab?

Last edited by Valsdad; 06/28/17.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Pointer

What kind of dog is that. I had one that looked just like him. She had a chocolate lab for its mother but the guy we got her from didn't know what kind of dog was the sire. She was the best hunting dog I ever had or seen. She was basically a wire haired pointing lab. Best part was I lived in SD at the time, so pheasant hunting was great. She also had a soft mouth, so bird were not tenderized when she brought them back. With out fail, after I hunted in a group, I would get the question of what kind of dog she was, as they wanted to get one like her. My answer was always " half chocolate lab and a wire haired dog that could climb a 8ft fence".

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
[Linked Image]

Bull Mastiff Puppy . I have had some great dogs in my life, perhaps more then I deserve, this is one of them. He is a clown and has a knack for being mischevious.

IC B2

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
This was so cool sorry I missed it😞

Molon Labe
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

697 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 160user, 72 invisible), 3,226 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,105
Posts18,483,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.