Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
And a few words from the Trump troops:

First Lady Melania Trump’s office defended the president's outburst in a statement: “As First Lady has stated publicly... when her husband gets attacked, he will punch back 10 times harder.” This comes despite Melania’s pre-inauguration promise to dedicate her powers to fighting cyberbullying. White House Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders additionally told Fox News: “This is a president who fights fire with fire.”

See:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-tweets-mika-was-bleeding-badly-from-a-face-lift

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If anybody got the vapors from what President Trump tweeted, let me take you back to 2008 and what The Halfrican said:

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. “Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

McCain and the RNC took on the comment in terms that will be very familiar to people who followed Clinton campaign statements last year:

“Barack Obama’s call for ‘new politics’ is officially over. In just 24 hours, Barack Obama attacked one of America’s pioneering women CEOs, rejected a series of joint bipartisan town halls, and said that if there’s a political knife fight, he’d bring a gun," McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds said, referring also to the Obama campaign's shot at Carly Fiorina's lavish pay package and role in layoffs at Hewlett-Packard.

“Why is Barack Obama so negative? In the last 24 hours, he’s completely abandoned his campaign’s call for ‘new politics,’ equating the election to a ‘brawl’ and promising to ‘bring a gun,' " said the RNC's Alex Conant.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-smith/2008/06/obama-brings-a-gun-to-a-knife-fight-009692

But, look how Michelle Obama talks at the end of their horrific reign of terror:

This came to mind watching the First Lady talk about the lessons she and the president try to instill in their daughters.

“How we urge them to ignore those who question their father’s citizenship or faith. How we insist that this hateful language they hear form public figures on TV does not represent the true spirit of this country. How we explain that when someone is cruel or acts like a bully you don’t stoop to their level. No, our moto is: when they go low, we go high."

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/michelle-obama-when-they-go-low-we-go-high

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Back when I was stationed in Pensacola in the Navy I volunteered for Scarborough's congressional race campaign. He was a strict Constitutionalist and ran 30 minute TV ads explaining how he was going to drain the swamp in DC (not those exact terms, but hard core conservative) and shut down the dept of Education, etc. I have been in his parents home many times for meetings and get togethers. He had a young, beautiful wife and kids and seemed to be the real deal. Shortly after winning the election, off he went to DC and within a short period of time, the swamp swallowed him up and he fell into the clutches of a mistress and before long he divorced his wife and abandoned his young children. His true immoral/liberal self began to come out and we now see his full development into the evil person inside of him.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I think she meant, they get high.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD

White House staff are STILL cleaning up spilled malt liquor stains on the basketball court and finding mysterious burned carpet holes inside of hallway closets

whistle

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Toddly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by RickyD

White House staff are STILL cleaning up spilled malt liquor stains on the basketball court and finding mysterious burned carpet holes inside of hallway closets

whistle
Not to mention the chicken grease and Afro-sheen off the door knobs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have you seen the media's take "Trump sends out mean spirited tweets"............good grief that is what they take away from it all.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by centershot
Have you seen the media's take "Trump sends out mean spirited tweets"............good grief that is what they take away from it all.

Paul Ryan says it was "inappropriate"...

Gees I hope that lil douche gets primaried this next go-round.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
These tweets made my morning. Beneath the office of the president? Of course. But that's where the media is hitting him calling him a dictator and he's hitting back 10x as hard.

Then Pelosi wants in on the action and calls Trump's comments sexist which is totally untrue because men have plastic surgery, including face lifts, as well.

What stirred everyone up is not the face-lift comment, it's the rehashing of the term "bleeding." Remember Me-agyn Kellly and Trump's "bleeding from her wherever" comments? Trump just called Mika ugly (why else would she need a face lift and of course she'd look terrible after) without using the word "ugly" and this is going to run through the Sunday talk shows, not the normal 72 hour cycle of news.

Meanwhile Trump is tweeting about Kate's Law and the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act being voted on in the house today. Of course the medial will ignore those tweets...

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I love Trump and his wrecking ball MO. I lmao how he has these libtards in a dizzy. He is renting space in their heads 24/7

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by PrezCamacho
These tweets made my morning. Beneath the office of the president? Of course. But that's where the media is hitting him calling him a dictator and he's hitting back 10x as hard.

Then Pelosi wants in on the action and calls Trump's comments sexist which is totally untrue because men have plastic surgery, including face lifts, as well.

What stirred everyone up is not the face-lift comment, it's the rehashing of the term "bleeding." Remember Me-agyn Kellly and Trump's "bleeding from her wherever" comments? Trump just called Mika ugly (why else would she need a face lift and of course she'd look terrible after) without using the word "ugly" and this is going to run through the Sunday talk shows, not the normal 72 hour cycle of news.

Meanwhile Trump is tweeting about Kate's Law and the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act being voted on in the house today. Of course the medial will ignore those tweets...

Sexist? I'll tell you what's sexist-comments about his "little hands". Pretty sure everybody realizes the extrapolation implied by the "little hands" comments. Basically, ridiculing the size of a guys pecker, will not elicit a civil response.

Toddly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The media is topsy turvey right now! "It's an attack on a woman", it's sexist, it's beneath the dignity of the office". It's definitely derailed a Thursday. MAGA!

Last edited by Toddly; 06/29/17.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Fuqq the media , mutha fuqqers gave obama a free pass for 8 yrs while giving him t-ball questions. And president trump is throwing hardballs, we elected him to stand up to this shyt and stand up for our country, fuq jeb bush and fuq pus azz repubs and their comments also.

Last edited by renegade50; 06/29/17.
Toddly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Sheperd Smith has blood coming out of his everywhere!

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Toddly: Rabies would be a good solution to the twin snowflake libtards joe and mika!
I say screw them both and if their feelers are hurt (like I hear is the case!) then pphucck'em - if they can't take it - then don't dish it out!
Scum sucking anti-American slime both joe and mika are.
GO TRUMP!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by PrezCamacho

Sexist? I'll tell you what's sexist-comments about his "little hands". Pretty sure everybody realizes the extrapolation implied by the "little hands" comments. Basically, ridiculing the size of a guys pecker, will not elicit a civil response.

And that's why Rubio became "Little Marco!"

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by renegade50
Fuqq the media , mutha fuqqers gave obama a free pass for 8 yrs while giving him t-ball questions. And president trump is throwing hardballs, we elected him to stand up to this shyt and stand up for our country, fuq jeb bush and fuq pus azz repubs and their comments also.

Preach it brotha! Can I get an "amen?"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Toddly
Sheperd Smith has blood coming out of his everywhere!

That brought a lil puke up....

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Trumps tweets would be understandable if he were getting the swamp drained under cover of the uproar he causes with them.
Just not seeing it.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (160user, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,198
Posts18,524,104
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.