Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
This is just going to embolden the gang thugs. One day there will have to be a reckoning with this bunch or just let them totally take over.

Looks like the baboons have taken over in Hamlet.

Mike

Sadly, that is about all there is in Hamlet these days. They keep screwing around in rural N.C. and somebody is gonna get their azz kicked.

Looks like those times are gone.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Social media rumors tied the decision to a "gang retaliation" that some believed was going to coincide with the event."

One gang missed the entry deadline for the competition. Strict rules on the deadline.

"Activities were planned on the town's Main Street, and were to include food, fireworks and a watermelon eating competition for children and adults."

Any questions?

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lvmiker
RC, we got gas this morning in Hollister while enroute to Salmon right next to that park while that was in full swing. I said to my wife that it was great to be in Idaho on 4 July. We passed celebrations and parades in Arco and McKay and I doubt very much that they would cancel in fear of anything. There are now 2 Americas w/in our country, the home of the brave, and those that have surrendered.

mike r
You picked about the highest priced gas in the state. A few miles down the road in Twin you could have saved .25 or more.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
A few "gang members" from each of the gangs dangling from a tree would have solved that problem.. Giving in to fear will end badly..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
RC, didn't matter, I had to pee so I paid the bladder tax,I try to get through the big towns as quick as possible, we did have a great breakfast in Shoshone.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

465 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 38 invisible), 2,228 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,394
Posts18,469,930
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.