Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Illurian00
Your traders' rating should be attached to your member profile. The 'good guy' list on here is unwieldy at best.

This is not a trader's site.

The stats say differently. The Classifieds have the second highest post count and at any given time, usually have the second highest count of active viewers. The owner is undoubtedly aware and I'm sure is quite fine with the traffic the Classifieds drive to his site.

He should welcome suggestions and take steps to improve security.... before a competitor does.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I bought from many outfits on Shotgun News before the www.
I have never been ripped off except when I wanted the adventure.
1) 20 years ago I ordered a gun through a notoriously crooked FFL in Woodinville. I got ripped off, just in time before the ripped off the Woodinville cops and went to jail. But I got to meet the crook, talk to him, and look in eyes.

2) This year I bought Leupold scope on Ebay that was way to cheap and shipped from Singapore. I told the seller that Leupold says the serial number it is a counterfeit. He offered me a 10% refund or a 100% refund if I sent the scope back. I threw it on the bone pile.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by copperking81
Your traders' rating should be attached to your member profile. The 'good guy' list on here is unwieldy at best.

The stats say differently. The Classifieds have the second highest post count and at any given time, usually have the second highest count of active viewers. The owner is undoubtedly aware and I'm sure is quite fine with the traffic the Classifieds drive to his site.

He should welcome suggestions and take steps to improve security.... before a competitor does.

Just a word to the wise......Don't piss off Travis unless you want to be checking your pillows before each use!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Compared to what, all the other content? That’s the comparison being made.

Forum posts and views not including the classifieds Vs. Classifieds posts and views

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by kingston

Forum posts and views not including the classifieds Vs. Classifieds posts and views

Ok. Then just ask the site owner to turn off the classifieds. Easy solution.

Sorry the site isn't what you think it is.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

This is not a trader's site. If you're hear to buy and sell and nothing else you won't know anything about who you are buying or selling with.

And frankly, you deserve to get burned because you're getting burned by the same parasitic pieces of schit that only come here for the classifieds traffic.

It’s a great classified ad, and it is a traders site 100%. Don’t put much stake in Deflavs rantings... he’s probably a cop or some other sort of douche authority peeon that gets off on running his mouth.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Ok. Then just ask the site owner to turn off the classifieds. Easy solution.

Sorry the site isn't what you think it is.

Content and views related to the classifieds Vs. Content and views not related to the classifieds

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Classifieds 1.67 Million posts

Vs.

The Hunter’s Campfire 5.17 Million posts

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
1.67 million posts related to buying toys, 5.17 million posts related to imaginary friends... lots of doofuses, a few good deals. Simple

Last edited by Mac1978; 04/27/18.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Vs.

You win. Lets just ask the owner to turn off the classifieds since it's not a trading site. I'm sure he'd be cool with that.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I think that’s a great idea

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Vs.

You win. Lets just ask the owner to turn off the classifieds since it's not a trading site. I'm sure he'd be cool with that.

The 24Hourcampfire is the SITE, the Classifieds are a sub forum within said site. The 24hourcampfire is NOT a trading site. Sorry so many of you dumbphucks have difficulty with that.

Sorry so many dumbphucks can't make a trade on the Classifieds forum without input from douchbags like Mac.

Carry on

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hey steelhead.....?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mac1978
1.67 million posts related to buying toys, 5.17 million posts related to imaginary friends... lots of doofuses, a few good deals. Simple

I don’t know what you mean by imaginary. I know a couple hundred members personally.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
That’s kinda sad. I’d feel sorry for you if it wasn’t a make believe internet friends site.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Vs.

The 24Hourcampfire is the SITE, the Classifieds are a sub forum within said site. The 24hourcampfire is NOT a trading site. Sorry so many of you dumbphucks have difficulty with that.

Sorry so many dumbphucks can't make a trade on the Classifieds forum without input from douchbags like Mac.

Carry on

Lol... you're irrelevant here. Yeah, you make a lot of noise and have managed to differentiate yourself as an ass but that's about it. You want to believe differently but deep down, you know you're just another screen name. And one of the countless who visit, view, and traffic in content and participate in a market on this site.

A market that greatly, greatly benefits the site.

Get used to it. It's not going to change.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ugh.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Vs.

Carry on

Lol... you're irrelevant here. Yeah, you make a lot of noise and have managed to differentiate yourself as an ass but that's about it. You want to believe differently but deep down, you know you're just another screen name. And one of the countless who visit, view, and traffic in content and participate in a market on this site.

A market that greatly, greatly benefits the site.

Get used to it. It's not going to change.

So true. It’s an Internet forum... nobody gives a schitt! Except the morons.. they actually care

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
This is the gayest thread ever.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Mac1978
Hey steelhead.....?

Pretty sure Scott was calling you exactly what you are.
And I could not agree more.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1OntarioJim, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,203 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,932
Posts18,479,955
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.