Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Watched CNN for 40 minutes at lunch today, and now see that both CNN and the Dems are in bad shape. 15 minutes on Trump JR. going to talk tot he Senate Judiciary in 2 weeks. 10 minutes on Trumps "36%" approval rating. On that, Dick Morris this week says Rasmussan is the onlyy one who does that right, by sampling VOTERS, not every Joe Smoe that answer the phone. Says Rasmussan has Trump at 46%, which is the same that it's been for some months, and HIGHER than Bill Clinton was at this same point in office. 5 minutes on the "Wives of ISIS" and their horror stories and how we need to let them into the US. That was the 30 minute cycle and then they reran it starting afte commercials at the bottom of the hour.

THis is ALL CNN and the Left have? Trump Jr. had a nothing meeting and manipulated poll numbers and Wives of ISIS? They will over play this to their own detriment. They will Violate the Let's Playbook Alynisky rule #7 -"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Don't become old news."

In doing so, they will only be preaching to the chior or of hard core Leftists.

Time Warmer is in negotions with AT &T to be acquired. Will be interesting how AT&T deals with CNN. I think they will have a new sheriff.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Have not watched 40 minutes of CNN in the last 10 years, in total.
Can not afford to waste that much time.

NRA Patron
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hatari
Watched CNN for 40 minutes at lunch today, and now see that both CNN and the Dems are in bad shape. 15 minutes on Trump JR. going to talk tot he Senate Judiciary in 2 weeks. 10 minutes on Trumps "36%" approval rating. On that, Dick Morris this week says Rasmussan is the onlyy one who does that right, by sampling VOTERS, not every Joe Smoe that answer the phone. Says Rasmussan has Trump at 46%, which is the same that it's been for some months, and HIGHER than Bill Clinton was at this same point in office. 5 minutes on the "Wives of ISIS" and their horror stories and how we need to let them into the US. That was the 30 minute cycle and then they reran it starting afte commercials at the bottom of the hour.

THis is ALL CNN and the Left have? Trump Jr. had a nothing meeting and manipulated poll numbers and Wives of ISIS? They will over play this to their own detriment. They will Violate the Let's Playbook Alynisky rule #7 -"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Don't become old news."

In doing so, they will only be preaching to the chior or of hard core Leftists.

Time Warmer is in negotions with AT &T to be acquired. Will be interesting how AT&T deals with CNN. I think they will have a new sheriff.

They're bolsheviks.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
They really have nothing left......nothing at all.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
40 minutes of CNN while eating? Hatari - you must have a strong stomach.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by FreeMe
40 minutes of CNN while eating? Hatari - you must have a strong stomach.

What I was thinking, how in hell did he keep his dinner in his belly? sick

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

The only way could get me to watch CNN for 4 minutes, let alone 40.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Raeford
They really have nothing left......nothing at all.

We are indeed witnessing the death throes of the democratic party, we must never quit fighting, but very fun to watch nonetheless.

Trump Won!
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Last time i watched CNN was November 8, 2016. It was my favorite channel that night.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Lasted 39 minutes longer than I would have...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by dale06
Have not watched 40 minutes of CNN in the last 10 years, in total.
Can not afford to waste that much time.
I don't wanna be barfing for the last 35 minutes... Pizz on CNN..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
40 minutes? You're a better man than me...

μολὼν λαβέ
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Anyone who believes any poll EXCEPT Rasmussan (sp?) is either a die hard democrat still bitterly clinging to the narrative (all of them) or someone too stupid to be allowed to continue breathing up precious oxygen (that could also apply to democrats in general).

Rassmussan had hillary by 2% right up till the election. Figuring in the illegal vote, we all know how it played out. CNN, ABC, NBC, NYT, WP, Politico etc. weren't even in the ballpark with Hillary being up by 8%-12%. Of course, the narrative couldn't tolerate that the election might be close, or that D.J.T. ever even had a chance.

I will allow that CNN may be betting their poll numbers are more accurate now that Podesta isn't calling in every week telling them who and where to poll, but I doubt their methodology has changed much.

CNN and the rest of the commie press had to be relieved over the Trump Jr. deal. If only because they needed another nothingburger after 2 solid weeks of running "Psycho Joe and Low I.Q. Mika" into the ground.

Mid term elections are going to be VERY hard on some people............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cnn is truly the communist network.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Why bother??? All you have to do is open up the campfire and read what the village idiots post and there you have it.

You know MeatGazer, Jello, Brokebackandy, Greyghoast, etc...

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Springcove
Why bother??? All you have to do is open up the campfire and read what the village idiots post and there you have it.

You know MeatGazer, Jello, Brokebackandy, Greyghoast, etc...

Don't forget northman walt, the pedo high school wrestling coach. sick

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
You are a brave man indeed!

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RS308MX
You are a brave man indeed!

Purely did it for research purposes. Wore my Hazmat suit and welding gogles for protection.

Yeah, the restaurt I ate in had in on the wall. At least the sound was of so I didn't have to listen to Wolf Blitzed and some of the prune faced biddies he had on trashing Trump. I really wanted to see ho long they'd bang that drum on Trump Jr. They did it for half of the 30 minute segment, and then replayed it the next half hour.

I just love how they are wth the polling data, given that their polls have been wrong about everything for years. They oversample Democrats. Conservatives don't answer the phone whent they call. I live in Georgia's 6th District and just endured months of this Osoff/Handel runoff. Pollsters called my house EVERY night from March to June 20th. I finally answered a call on June 19th and politely answered all of the questions. Interestingly, the poll numbers tightened up for Handel the last few days, and she defied them by winning comfortably. I'm thing a few more Conservatives finally took the calls.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
If CNN is on at your restaurant you should ask them to change the channel.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doesn't sound at all different than watching 40 minutes of Ol' Shep on Fox.

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1936M71, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,532
Posts18,491,227
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.