-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the dems are in their death throes, then now must be a great time to repeal Obamacare and go back to a market based model with sane and reasonable healthcare insurance and you can keep your damn doctor. Oh wait.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
It's gonna be a very long slow death 30338.

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That sample was OVERLOADED with democrats by 12%! The Rasmussen poll is more accurate. Hat's off to you for watching. I don't allow it in my house.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jnyork
Doesn't sound at all different than watching 40 minutes of Ol' Shep on Fox.

Or Chris Wallace.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 07/17/17.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
[Linked Image]

The only way could get me to watch CNN for 4 minutes, let alone 40.

Would you need the Clockwork Orange soundtrack to go along with the eye dropper?

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Hatari: I watch cnn (clinton news network, communist news network etc) several times a week but the longest I can last on that channel at any one time is 4 minutes!
And I try to do this to try and keep up with what the enemies of the United States of America are LYING about.
No other reason what so ever.
It gives me great satisfaction to see them (cnn) dying!
DIE cnn DIE!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Or mike Wallace.

I think you mean Chris Wallace, but I get your meaning. CNN was never that great but they are well on their way to destroying whatever reputation they had as a credible news source.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
CNN is more about liberal entertainment than news.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Will you be watching 'There View' or "Ellen' next for 40 min?? Yikes! I never go to the doctor's office anymore w/o my iPhone and Headphones. Any of those shows makes me strangle puppies! smile

Youtube:
The complete idiots guide to atheism.
The Four Horseman. Discussions with Richard Dawkins
God Is Not Great. Christopher Hitchens
Do not fear education.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Watched CNN for 40 minutes at lunch today

Prayers sent.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by dale06
Have not watched 40 minutes of CNN in the last 10 years, in total.
Can not afford to waste that much time.

I did....on election night. It was one of the most entertaining evenings of TV I've seen in a long time! I had a smile ear to ear watching those bleeding heart libs. cry in their beer as they tried to figure out how Hitlery lost to Trump.

I liked so much I even go back and re watch it on youtube when I need a pick me up!

Elk Country

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Raeford
They really have nothing left......nothing at all.

We are indeed witnessing the death throes of the democratic party, we must never quit fighting, but very fun to watch nonetheless.

Fun as all get out! But we must not become complacent and remember the lessons we learned along the way.

Still funny as hell and I ain't sick of winning.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag

We are indeed witnessing the death throes of the democratic party, we must never quit fighting, but very fun to watch nonetheless.

Fun as all get out! But we must not become complacent and remember the lessons we learned along the way.

Still funny as hell and I ain't sick of winning.

Yup, steady the course Mag, all the damn way! wink

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by dale06
Have not watched 40 minutes of CNN in the last 10 years, in total.
Can not afford to waste that much time.

I watched about 40 minutes, on election night. It was a morose bunch, to be sure. Never seen so many folks with sour, hangdog expressions of pain on their faces. I was grinning from ear to ear, it was pretty funny, really. BSNBC was also pretty funny.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Yeah, the restaurt I ate in had in on the wall.

You must have been at the Varsity.

Hint: They have other rooms.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by hatari
Watched CNN for 40 minutes at lunch today, and now see that both CNN and the Dems are in bad shape. 15 minutes on Trump JR. going to talk tot he Senate Judiciary in 2 weeks. 10 minutes on Trumps "36%" approval rating. On that, Dick Morris this week says Rasmussan is the onlyy one who does that right, by sampling VOTERS, not every Joe Smoe that answer the phone. Says Rasmussan has Trump at 46%, which is the same that it's been for some months, and HIGHER than Bill Clinton was at this same point in office. 5 minutes on the "Wives of ISIS" and their horror stories and how we need to let them into the US. That was the 30 minute cycle and then they reran it starting afte commercials at the bottom of the hour.

THis is ALL CNN and the Left have? Trump Jr. had a nothing meeting and manipulated poll numbers and Wives of ISIS? They will over play this to their own detriment. They will Violate the Let's Playbook Alynisky rule #7 -"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Don't become old news."

In doing so, they will only be preaching to the chior or of hard core Leftists.

Time Warmer is in negotions with AT &T to be acquired. Will be interesting how AT&T deals with CNN. I think they will have a new sheriff.

AT&T has no interest in CNN , it will be sold off after Jeff Zucker gets fired in an effort to improve ratings enough to have something to sell.....Nick at Night Nielson ratings are higher than CNN.

Doc

Last edited by doctor_Encore; 07/17/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Or mike Wallace.

I think you mean Chris Wallace, but I get your meaning. CNN was never that great but they are well on their way to destroying whatever reputation they had as a credible news source.

Oops......senior moment.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My life is better watching Sponge Bob
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kimberyote
Will you be watching 'There View' or "Ellen' next for 40 min?? Yikes! I never go to the doctor's office anymore w/o my iPhone and Headphones. Any of those shows makes me strangle puppies! smile

Dude! Don't wish that ill upon me!

Glad to see Varmitguy finding entertainment as CNN wiggles like a roach on its back after being sprayed.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

That may be.... but after winning the political lottery and dominating both houses....

what have all of these RINOs done for us?????

I'm getting to be as disgusted with the Republicans as I am the democRATS.....

Washington isn't a Swamp that needs draining... its a toilet that needs flushed.... BADLY

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (358WCF, 1minute, 06hunter59, 338rcm, 222Sako, 338Rules, 62 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,536
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.