Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hate to hear that Tom. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Dang Tom ya will be missed

take care of what needs taken care of.

CCCC Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Tom - sorry to learn this - sure was counting on seeing you all. Knowing that you are a first-things-first family guy, I understand. LMK if you need anything.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Does anyone know if any youngsters will be in attendance? My daughter is 7 & is hoping for a playmate.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Missed your post, Randy - Joy has OK days, and better days, at this point. Trips back and forth are eating our time up.
Today we took her to a physical therapist, and now she seems to be breathing much better - therefore is feeling better than since the chemo started.
She says she may throw my butt out to the gathering - as she needs the rest, peace, and quiet smile
IDK - we'll see what happens, and how she's doing.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
So for us, it is Judy, Brenna, and Brenna's friend Shari. If Shari's plans fall through, then we will also have a 2 year old little girl with us.

CCCC Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
High Noon - if Jon is not able to come, for sure Cadence will not attend. ThomasMagnum normally brings his lovely little daughter, but Tom/family will not attend this year. Looks like there will be a teen-age girl or two - simply can't predict about pre-teen - don't know of any other little girls right now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CCCC: thank you. if anyone hears otherwise, please let me know.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Missed your post, Randy - Joy has OK days, and better days, at this point. Trips back and forth are eating our time up.
Today we took her to a physical therapist, and now she seems to be breathing much better - therefore is feeling better than since the chemo started.
She says she may throw my butt out to the gathering - as she needs the rest, peace, and quiet smile
IDK - we'll see what happens, and how she's doing.

Mark, dont worry about not seeing the post. I know you got a full plate and stay busy. Tell Mrs Joy 'howdy' and yall are in our prayers.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Gonna miss y'all!

Please travel safe and have a great time!!!!

Here's looking forward to next year!

Bob

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Randy - she said "All right - and thank you!"

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mark, the "Warden" and you have been in thoughts and prayers through this time in your lives.

CCCC Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hey "Kay - hey "Woodie" - you are the one that's gonna be missed big time.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CCCC
High Noon - if Jon is not able to come, for sure Cadence will not attend. ThomasMagnum normally brings his lovely little daughter, but Tom/family will not attend this year. Looks like there will be a teen-age girl or two - simply can't predict about pre-teen - don't know of any other little girls right now.

Current plans are to bring my daughter Mary, who is eight but growing like a weed.

Norm

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Gonna miss y'all!

Please travel safe and have a great time!!!!

Here's looking forward to next year!

Bob

Gonna miss you, the music, the tall tales and the 95s!

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just a thought. It is so-called monsoon season now in New Mexico and Arizona so take the necessary precautions.

It may not rain much where you are, but in the mountains, water accumulates rapidly and can come quickly from far away. YouTube and news media are already showing flash floods around Albuquerque and we already have a body count in other areas.

Over here on the east side of the Sandia Mountains, east of Albuquerque (known as the East Mountains), we have be getting thunderstorms and 30-60 minutes of heavy rain almost every day for a week. Even some good-sized hail.

I hope that Armijo Spring area is getting its share, but one does need to be careful. I was in the Belen area two days ago, which is flat and very close to the Rio Grande. The river was low but there were many signs saying watch for water in the roads, which apparently do flood. Cheers!

Last edited by Anjin; 07/20/17.

Norman Solberg
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Anjin
Originally Posted by CCCC

Current plans are to bring my daughter Mary, who is eight but growing like a weed.

Norm

Great, I'll inform my daughter. We will definitely try to be there, unfortunately, her mother has a bad habit of ruining our plans at the last minute - even when I give her ample notice on the order of several months. C'est La Vie.

- Del Gue
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Both my daughter and Robert, my 18-year-old son, relate well to people of all ages. Fortunately!

It has saved me much trouble. They can talk to anybody. Mary is currently fixated on horses.

Norm

Norman Solberg
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There are always folks there that I really look forward to seeing...

and then sadly, there are folks you look forward to seeing that can't make it...

Some how we have a great time... but there are faces you still miss seeing..

Thomas and Bob, will certainly be missing you gentlemen...

and Thomas, will be missing your family as well....especially Stephen... real good kid..

and Bob, every year I still miss that Grandson of yours... he was 5 the last time he was there
that kid was the epitome of the 'typical Boy' saying...what a live wire for being only 5...

I am sure he has only 'aged' to be even more of it all....

Funny to think, this is the one weekend, I look forward to, the entire year...

Hopefully will get to see Mark and his family on the way home...

gotta call Scott F to see if he's coming... haven't heard from him or seen him on line for a while.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

CCCC Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Soon will strike a sum:
Here is the list seen so far - please let us know if your name should be here (or not.) The + means you've indicated others coming with you (we have those numbers on a list)

milespatton
Mudhen +
Oldman03 +
Darby
Seafire
RIO 7
Owl
Talus +
krp +
bcolorado
Roninphx
High Noon +
elkhunternm and NMLady +
Anjin +
45 100 +
CCCC +

Last edited by CCCC; 07/21/17.

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,801
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.