Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I owe a final payment but can't remember how much. I presume I can call and get the final amount?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Log into your account and look at the purchase order. It'll show how much you owe, Braux!

�When in doubt, I whip it out.� Uncle Ted
[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
RH are in.
They are starting to ship today

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just got my tracking number can't wait.

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by TN deer hunter
Just got my tracking number can't wait.

Hopefully I get my tracking number today.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My tracking number came in as well!!! Got my 3-9X42 SWFA ready and waiting!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Mine is on the way as well grin

Ask for forgiveness......instead of permission
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Guys,

Everything will be shipped by tomorrow that's been paid in full and we have the FFL information...except for the lefties. Beretta gave Eric some bad info and we don't have the left hand rifles yet. They're on the way here though, so it shouldn't be but just a few days.

Another point --- everyone that ordered before June 1st gets a Tikka rifle case and a free magazine. We opened the Tikka box and placed the magazine inside. The case is inside the overbox, so please make sure your dealers give them to you!

I expect to see some pictures! There should be several in you hands by tomorrow.

Last edited by shortactionsmoker; 07/19/17.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
R
RJM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
My tracking number came in about two minutes ago...

Now to find some brass!!

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RJM
My tracking number came in about two minutes ago...

Now to find some brass!!

We have brass. Winchester 100 count bags. I loaded up after this and the Ruger 22-250's...

https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/ss-1706051138123

You'll get 10% off that price if you use the promo code GRAND.

IC B3

R
RJM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
CR**...saw your offer too late...

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
I'm on the unlucky list (the lefties) so while I wait I believe I'll load up a few 70 grain Barnes XXX to test with!

Last edited by Elkhunter49; 07/20/17.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Darrik
Thanks for putting this together, appears to have been successful. Out of curiosity how many took advantage of the special offer? Have you another offering on the table? Again thank you.
Charles

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Well ain't this a kick in the ass. My gun is out for delivery, my gun shop opens at noon and we are leaving on vacation this morning.

Browning X-Bolt .30-06
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50 CDS

Tikka T3x Lite 308 win
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50 CDS
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
Guys,

Everything will be shipped by tomorrow that's been paid in full and we have the FFL information...except for the lefties. Beretta gave Eric some bad info and we don't have the left hand rifles yet. They're on the way here though, so it shouldn't be but just a few days.

Another point --- everyone that ordered before June 1st gets a Tikka rifle case and a free magazine. We opened the Tikka box and placed the magazine inside. The case is inside the overbox, so please make sure your dealers give them to you!

I expect to see some pictures! There should be several in you hands by tomorrow.

[quote=shortactionsmoker]Guys

Has everything shipped? I paid for mine in full on 5/17 and my FFL was already setup but I haven't seen a tracking number or anything yet.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by sidepass
Darrik
Thanks for putting this together, appears to have been successful. Out of curiosity how many took advantage of the special offer? Have you another offering on the table? Again thank you.
Charles

We sold well over 100 before June 1st. Orders still come in every day. Local guys have been buying them too.

I have multiple deals in the works. The deal on the table with Barrett will please a bunch of guys on here. I have a conference call on Tuesday to finalize some details. I may start a thread this weekend asking for some input on the Barrett special run.

I'm also looking forward to the next project with Tikka. It'll be next year though. I'm still bending Ruger's ear too.

When manufacturers see successful projects like this ione it opens a bunch of eyes. Sometimes out of the box ideas change mindsets.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hiaring8
[quote=shortactionsmoker]Guys,

Guys

Has everything shipped? I paid for mine in full on 5/17 and my FFL was already setup but I haven't seen a tracking number or anything yet.

I got my tracking today and paid about the same time as you.

Semper Fi
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by sidepass
Darrik
Charles

We sold well over 100 before June 1st. Orders still come in every day. Local guys have been buying them too.

I have multiple deals in the works. The deal on the table with Barrett will please a bunch of guys on here. I have a conference call on Tuesday to finalize some details. I may start a thread this weekend asking for some input on the Barrett special run.

I'm also looking forward to the next project with Tikka. It'll be next year though. I'm still bending Ruger's ear too.

When manufacturers see successful projects like this ione it opens a bunch of eyes. Sometimes out of the box ideas change mindsets.

Thank you for the work and effort to make this happen.

Semper Fi
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Hairing8,

I sent you a PM.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

As others have said, thank you for putting this together. As a leftie, it's not common to find someone who's willing to go the extra mile for customers and I really appreciate your efforts.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,916
Posts18,479,651
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.