Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
The neighbor boy enlisted in the Navy several years ago, and was wanting to get into one of the missile programs. I even had a government employee knock on my door wanting background information as Matt was being considered for a high security clearance program, which I gave a positive response to.

We talked about the military how the moral has improved, and they love General Mattis. He is involved with the Tomahawk missile program and I asked him if he was part of the 59 missile strike in Syria. He said no, that was another group.

We talked about the build up around North Korea and he said there was sufficient resources (both known and unknown) in that area and that it would be stopped before it even began! I had to laugh when he said a team of Navy Seals could go in and take that regime down in a heartbeat.

He said one of their biggest operations is cyber security. I don't want to mention it on here but I asked about a specific item as to whether the US was involved in and he smiled and said he could neither confirm nor deny that - I got the message.

He also pointed out the capabilities of their guided missiles that can hit within 4'-5' of the targeted coordinates - impressive. He does seem now to carry that "kick ass and take names" attitude.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Well he should be relieved that he can have a safe chat with a neighbor and not have it all over the internet.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Right on point, cuznquido. I have a family member in the military, and we don't discuss sensitive operational issues, deployments, etc. OpsSec is important.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Right on point, cuznquido. I have a family member in the military, and we don't discuss sensitive operational issues, deployments, etc. OpsSec is important.

Agreed. Nice to know but I'd rather see this one deleted....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
I hope this conversation is all a bunch of [bleep] that you made up because if it isn't sir you are a damn fool.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Goofy paranoid misfits.

Yeah , a lot of info disseminated here.

Good neighbor TP.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TP stand for toilet paper, or what's it's generally discarded with ?

You have NO idea how incredibly offensive your post is,.....obviously none whatsoever.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 07/23/17.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
kinda reminds me of when i was in the AF and worked on TS SCI level programs. we were sworn to secrecy and i frankly didn't know what the hell i could say and couldn't so i mostly said i just worked on computers. not long after i got out i saw some of the programs i worked on layed out in Janes Defense and even Time Magazine.

a favorite saying in those days was "my jobs so secret, even i don't know what i'm doing". and with the nature of SCI programs, that was mostly true.

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
10 pages.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
What secret did we learn? Moral is going up, and they can hit with in 4' of a target. Anything more secret he doesn't know it yet, that is why he needs the clearance. I suspect when he gets it, they will tell him not to say anything sensitive.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
We learned nothing, as I already knew the OP was an idiot.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by tpcollins
The neighbor boy enlisted in the Navy several years ago, and was wanting to get into one of the missile programs. I even had a government employee knock on my door wanting background information as Matt was being considered for a high security clearance program, which I gave a positive response to.

We talked about the military how the moral has improved, and they love General Mattis. He is involved with the Tomahawk missile program and I asked him if he was part of the 59 missile strike in Syria. He said no, that was another group.

We talked about the build up around North Korea and he said there was sufficient resources (both known and unknown) in that area and that it would be stopped before it even began! I had to laugh when he said a team of Navy Seals could go in and take that regime down in a heartbeat.

He said one of their biggest operations is cyber security. I don't want to mention it on here but I asked about a specific item as to whether the US was involved in and he smiled and said he could neither confirm nor deny that - I got the message.

He also pointed out the capabilities of their guided missiles that can hit within 4'-5' of the targeted coordinates - impressive. He does seem now to carry that "kick ass and take names" attitude.

THINGS WE LEARNED:
-Some fugcking guy from MI might be getting a high sec. clearance, involved with Tomahawk program but not the Syria strike
-Moral (sic) is up, Navy loves Mattis
-We can take out the Norks in an hour (duh!)
-Navy concerned about cubersecurity (duh!)
-Our missiles are accurate (again, duh!)
-Some fugcking guy from MI has a badass attitude

That's some high level intel right there. Can I collude with old Vlad and sell it for a bunch of $$?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hell, I'm concerned about cubersecurity too, isn't everybody?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
so , you have a neighbor that might know something and doesn't mind talking about it .....

P.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You helped him get his clearance, Clarence?

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This reminds me of the daily leaks against Trump, and the way the media and liberals all have a daily circle jerk over them... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Zerk
What secret did we learn? Moral is going up, and they can hit with in 4' of a target. Anything more secret he doesn't know it yet, that is why he needs the clearance. I suspect when he gets it, they will tell him not to say anything sensitive.

I saw nothing sensitive. In fact, it was moral building for those of us who are now on the outside. We can confirm we hired the right guy in the Whitehouse.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 07/23/17.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by persiandog
so , you have a neighbor that might know something and doesn't mind talking about it .....

P.

Or he was just shooting the [bleep]. I would like to think, if he knew something he wouldn't say.

But it is good to hear that morale is up.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm sure a junior enlisted guy in the navy possesses all sorts of knowledge that would jeopardize national security. Lol.

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/23/17.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I'm sure a junior enlisted guy in the navy possesses all sorts of knowledge that would jeopardize national security. Lol.

I know, lol

Kinda reminds me of the last gulf war when all of a sudden every other guy in the bars of south Mississippi was a seal in addition to their day job of loading trucks at the local tire distributor.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,188
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.