Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
To the OP, I've been on a three fold program tonight.

1)watch the news feeds

2)check 24hcf

3)refill drink

Nothing from the usual suspects...so weird. I had totally(insert sarcasm icon thingy) thought R-cun-ther would be along to offer his congrats by now...or at least his final bitter words of loss..but I guess that just proves they were paid trolls, not even real. The election is proving out the rest as we speak.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by LostHighway
[quote=Fubarski][quote=bigfish9684]If Trump wins, will you go away and never come back since Hillary's career is over?

That's the bet.

Wanna jump on in?

Or is the water too deep for ya?

You probably do your best work on the sidelines, anyway.

Mosthighgay,

Either take the bet or STFU.

If it's "good".

Got any balls?

Maybe you could borrow some.

Yes I will FUBAR and BIGFISH will you go away? Or do goldfish have more balls than you? Post it here so you are on record. Waiting for you two fat dumb gutless f%cks to get off the john to respond. Expecting chirping of crickets.

Vaya con gayboy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan
VG:

If I leave,

'Bye....

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Longbob
What say you now?

If projections hold, what I say is the truth: you were right and I was wrong. Now let us hope he governs as an intelligent conservative, instead of a policy ignorant, European right-wing statist. We're on the cusp of bankruptcy. Will he reform entitlements? He says no, in which case all his election has done is slow our velocity over the cliff from 120 mph (if Hillary) had been elected, to a 100 mph over the cliff. But he has a chance to fix, things, let's see if he can do it. Certainly a repudiation of Obama and Hollywood though, isn't it? And let's see if he really will reform immigration and build the fence.

Jordan

Xx

P.S. Take your shots at me now, because if he wins, I lose a bet and I'm gone from here (which should make a few of you happy.) wink

You're like the friend who
Leaves when you have cancer

Who wants to kick rob and Walt ( nwa) in the vag (pussy)

Not surprising coming from. California resident who wants to ban guns and hunting

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Rob talks like Hillary was going to fix everything. Lol

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Rob lost his bet with Fubarski and so did LostHighway. So far Rob's holding up his end of the bargain, LostHighway isn't.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

L
Longbob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Thanks for the heads up. I lost my damn log in to the DU and I am kicking myself. I did it before the mid-terms so I could lurk and see them whining.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Where are all the Cruzzies?

We voted for Trump.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where are all the Cruzzies?

Jesus dude, move on, get over it already, we have. Don't be a killjoy on our beating-the-bitch victory.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
What say you now?

If projections hold, what I say is the truth: you were right and I was wrong. Now let us hope he governs as an intelligent conservative, instead of a policy ignorant, European right-wing statist. We're on the cusp of bankruptcy. Will he reform entitlements? He says no, in which case all his election has done is slow our velocity over the cliff from 120 mph (if Hillary) had been elected, to a 100 mph over the cliff. But he has a chance to fix, things, let's see if he can do it. Certainly a repudiation of Obama and Hollywood though, isn't it? And let's see if he really will reform immigration and build the fence.

Jordan

P.S. Take your shots at me now, because if he wins, I lose a bet and I'm gone from here (which should make a few of you happy.) wink

Get the F*uck out you piece of Sh*t...

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey I ll admit I was wrong and Im actually super excited now that he has won.

Made a bucket load of cash yesterday and Ill make even more next year with Donald in power.

I think some of you dont realize that there are even more opportunities with Donald in power.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
What say you now?

Jordan

Hes really not as dumb as you think. He acted like a pissed off redneck to get the votes of the pissed off rednecks-like me. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
What say you now?

Jordan

Well obviously not a man of his word.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Partsman
What say you now?

Jordan

Well obviously not a man of his word.

A liberal that's a liar....... damn who saw that coming???????

Last edited by Elkhunter49; 07/23/17.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Unless he has a new handle, Rob has not been on this forum since the election...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Unless he has a new handle, Rob has not been on this forum since the election...

Get a clue, Bow. Stargazer...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Get a clue, Bow. Stargazer...

So Rob waited until March of this year to rejoin? I don't think you have a clue. There are more than few [bleep] that have left and snuck back in.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's important to remember that 'flave was right all along.

Some of you geniuses sure are stupid.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

So Rob waited until March of this year to rejoin? I don't think you have a clue. There are more than few [bleep] that have left and snuck back in.

Do you have a Twitter account?

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 58 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,688
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.