Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Man, I hate to admit it, but I sure do miss Obama. I couldn't stand him, and think he was/is a royal piece of excrement, but he sure was good for business. Since Trump was elected, gun sales have taken a nosedive, irregardless of what the FBI NCIC numbers claim. Every gun retailer I know is hurting, and you can't hardly give away an AR. For the last 8 years, I think a lot of people were spending every dollar they could on new guns, because they just KNEW the government was going to take them away. Now? There's no longer any urgency to buy guns, so I think a lot of people are starting to catch up on the things they've put off, like computers, furniture, cars, whatever.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Communists are the best thing to happen to gun manufacturers. Makes you wonder how long before they start supporting their election bids.

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Communists are the best thing to happen to gun manufacturers. Makes you wonder how long before they start supporting their election bids.

Ya mean like Bill Ruger.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If everyone of them AR buyer's..... Would of emailed, wrote a real letter,called,and knocked on the door of everyone of their politician's ..WE WOULD NEVER HAVE TO WORRY......EVER!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who is Miss 0bama?

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Man, I hate to admit it, but I sure do miss Obama. I couldn't stand him, and think he was/is a royal piece of excrement, but he sure was good for business. Since Trump was elected, gun sales have taken a nosedive, irregardless of what the FBI NCIC numbers claim. Every gun retailer I know is hurting, and you can't hardly give away an AR. For the last 8 years, I think a lot of people were spending every dollar they could on new guns, because they just KNEW the government was going to take them away. Now? There's no longer any urgency to buy guns, so I think a lot of people are starting to catch up on the things they've put off, like computers, furniture, cars, whatever.
They made money for a few years Hope they saved some. Everything finds its level. Capitalism at work. Now's the time to buy, though.

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Who is Miss 0bama?

Steve.

She was our first woman president of course.

[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

Ya mean like Bill Ruger.

Bill may have been a good gun designer and business man but his sense of what the 2nd amendment means and standing up for it was screwed up.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wouldn't fret too much; I'm sure you'll get another chance

https://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2017/07/21/trump-appoints-outspoken-gun-control-advocate

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

On the other hand, .22 ammo has become less expensive, and readily available. Not that Obama had anything to do with it, so we were told...

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You do?

Last edited by szihn; 07/24/17.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by szihn
You do?

My bank account does.........

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You do?

You should have kept more of those profits back. You knew this would come to an end at some point. Crying in your beer now.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I miss him like a bad case of clap.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You do?

You would be singing a different tune if Obama would have gotten the upper hand on gun control issues. Your lawyers would be enjoying your bank account also while defending you against frivolous federal lawsuits. I'll take freedom over a $2500 AR any day.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Who is Miss 0bama?

Steve.

She was our first woman president of course.

[Linked Image]

Glad we got that sorted out...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
When I heard that someone missed him I thought they were not properly zeroed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep buying guns and ammo we will still need them before this is over. MAGA!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bought a new rifle over the weekend and contracted for some custom work on another one.

Doin' my part... wink

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by steve4102

Ya mean like Bill Ruger.

Well, Bill Ruger being dead he probably has been voting democrat.

Leave the gun, take the canolis.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,596
Posts18,492,216
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.