Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
hmmmmmmm,...

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
You can't do this. You must tell me how fing stupid I am and call me names. My mail box must be filled with hcare.I have to be told I am so liberals my greatest desire is to eat out Hillary. It is in the rules I had to read to join.

FWIW my name was chosen with care.

I know nothing about anything about life outside.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This thread shows how dogs aren't people,. they are better than people in many ways. I've rescued a few on my own and adopted some. The reason the Rescue Groups feel they have to be the way they are is because too many people are inhumane in their treatment of animals. I'm no PETA Nazi, but I'm smart enough to know that cruelty to pets(neglect) is wrong.

When I was looking for the right Akita for my wife and I, we finally found one that we felt was a good fit. He was all the way over in Indiana. The vetting process was tough, but we understood why and pressed on. I had to convince them that living in a rural area, having a fence wasn't practical. I had to explain how I train all of my dogs to stay on the property(no shock collar) and how much work is involved in doing so. The dog was fostered in Indiana, but the rescue group was out of Texas. Would you believe that one day here in Virginia, two women in a car drove up to our house and sat in the driveway a few minutes checking things out?

We were finally approved and it was all worth it, that dog felt like he had always been ours and was one of the best we had ever had.

GG, best of luck to you!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by badger
Sam, as Mickey Coleman used to say, "It's like bobbing for apples in a septic tank. It's just not worth it..."

Them ain't apples son.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
just testing,...probably won't work.

[Linked Image]

If that was a pic of the Lab we want to see it so get your ass over to imgur and get cracking.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by AHole
You can't do this. You must tell me how fing stupid I am and call me names. My mail box must be filled with hcare.I have to be told I am so liberals my greatest desire is to eat out Hillary. It is in the rules I had to read to join.

Dang, AHole, you're like an opinion. Everybody's got one, and they all stink. 😜

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

[Linked Image]

If that was a pic of the Lab we want to see it so get your ass over to imgur and get cracking.

It's showing up on my computer. I guess Photobucket is allowing people to see their own pics when they link them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
my greatest desire is to eat out Hillary.

Bad thing to be known by, Tough day......... grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Originally Posted by smokinggun

Dang, AHole, you're like an opinion. Everybody's got one, and they all stink. 😜

You ain't begun to smell my stink pilgrim.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

[Linked Image]

It's showing up on my computer. I guess Photobucket is allowing people to see their own pics when they link them.

Must be why half the users here don't have their profile or sig line pics working. Just an image stating you need to update your account for 3rd party hosting. Go to https://imgflip.com/memegenerator and click UPLOAD YOUR OWN IMAGE > UPLOAD IMAGE FROM YOUR OWN DEVICE, select the file from your computer's drive, click UPLOAD, click GENERATE MEME without entering text.

Copy the BBCode URL and paste here like so

[Linked Image]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Before you sumbit your post you can remove the "[url..........e Generator/url]" from what you pasted and get this without the link to imgflip

[Linked Image]

Last edited by bigfish9684; 07/24/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by GonHuntin

Yes, I have owned a bunch of dogs over the years, all of them hunting breeds that were actually hunted, not a single lap dog, not a single ankle biter, not a single couch potato..... none of them lived in the house. I have hunted behind beagles on several occasions and have been around others, so, yes, I know they need to run...

Congratulations..........?

My working and hunting dogs have all lived inside (at least partially) and they've all been outstanding in their own right.

Same here George....always seemed to me the more of a buddy the dog is, the harder he works or hunts for you, and at very least the two of you will "click" better...especially true of working dogs...but I think you know that.... wink

Last edited by ingwe; 07/24/17.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Dogs kids and women should never be let in a house.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Vimple, GloryHole would have been more apt.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You can't do this. You must tell me how fing stupid I am and call me names. My mail box must be filled with hcare.I have to be told I am so liberals my greatest desire is to eat out Hillary. It is in the rules I had to read to join. FWIW my name was chosen with care. I know nothing about anything about life outside.

OK;

You are so stupid you came here expecting to be treated just like everyone else.

You are so stupid you couldn't figure out that YOU don't get to pick your name, everyone else does.

You are so stupid you didn't even know to start sending obnoxious, hate filled PM's before you posted anything of value.

You are Butthead, not AHole. There is no such thing as someone who would eat out Hillary, so your fantasies are as phouced up as your understanding of the rules.

GFY.

grin grin grin

Welcome to the 'Fire! laugh

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Shades of the new azzholes that have come to sit around the fire and a smile to remember Mickey.

What a thread.

Sad day at the fire.

Sean
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
" I still have nose marks on the passenger door window of my Explorer. Just haven't wanted to clean them off. I think of her every time I look at them. "

My little doggie Sparky died unexpectedly last November. I still have his nose marks on the windshield of my car. I can't bear to wash them off.
I miss my little dog.

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
You can't do this. You must tell me how fing stupid I am and call me names. My mail box must be filled with hcare.I have to be told I am so liberals my greatest desire is to eat out Hillary. It is in the rules I had to read to join. FWIW my name was chosen with care. I know nothing about anything about life outside.

OK;

You are so stupid you came here expecting to be treated just like everyone else.

You are so stupid you couldn't figure out that YOU don't get to pick your name, everyone else does.

You are so stupid you didn't even know to start sending obnoxious, hate filled PM's before you posted anything of value.

You are Butthead, not AHole. There is no such thing as someone who would eat out Hillary, so your fantasies are as phouced up as your understanding of the rules.

GFY.

grin grin grin

Welcome to the 'Fire! laugh

Ed

Finally someone smart enough to post a real reply. If you were only tall enough to reach all of your keyboard we could have some fun.

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Shades of the new azzholes that have come to sit around the fire and a smile to remember Mickey.

What a thread.

Sad day at the fire.

Been a sad day at the fire for longer than you have been posting. Try again.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (222ND, 1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 68 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,066
Posts18,482,544
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.