-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm not a well known income tax cheat like your Trump, so I'm good with that...

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Outbackandy
I'm not a well known income tax cheat like your Trump, so I'm good with that...

Please show us all just one page of proof that he cheats on taxes. Just one.

He pays more in taxes in a year than you will make in 10 lifetimes.

Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
If you don't know about Trump past on his income tax cheating , I'm not going to waste my time with you...because you are the dumbass here for sure.

Last edited by Outbackandy; 07/25/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you don't know about Trump past on his income tax cheating , I'm not going to waste my time with you...because your the dumbass here for sure.

Maybe.

I know the difference between your and you're though.

Still waiting for one page of anything that says Trump cheated on taxes.

Your girl Rachael Madcow sure made a laughing stock of herself with that huge expose showing Trump paid all his taxes though...

Tell us. Does drinking all that liberal Koolaid leave a strong feces aftertaste?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
If you don't know about Trump past on his income tax cheating , I'm not going to waste my time with you...because you are the dumbass here for sure.

That's a pretty infantile dodge. Just put up, or shut up. It's possible that we are unaware of it, because it doesn't exist. If it does, you should be able to locate it.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yea, that sounds real American....getting away with not paying any taxes...sounds like just more crooks to me.
Income tax is so American that they had to use constitutionally questionable methods to institute them.
Yeah, real American. smirk

Islam is a terrorist organization.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Kinda reminds me of the environmentalists' approach. They don't have to win, they just have to tie it up in court. Now we won - years after Obama was elected. Somehow it feels like Obama won.

Tea Party by what ever name you want to call them today just took the Senate and the White House away from the Dems. That's three elections in a row.
Now we need to kick some Republican ass. Get their minds right.
Think of the God awful mess we would be in if that had not happened.

Doesn't change a word of what I posted. Still enjoying my &^&*ing Obamacare. Obama won.

And it doesn't change a thing about everything Obama lost. Add all those lost State Houses to his beating.
And your &^&*ing Obamacare is melting right in front of our eyes.
The Liberals have dug themselves a DEEP hole in eight years. They have killed their own single-payer dreams.

Obviously, the Repubs don't know what to do with what the voters have given them. Tea Party types...Conservatives...need to rally and take our flag on up the Hill.
We badly need new and strong leadership in time for the next election. Pull all the Tea Party warriors together and back on the field.
So far the White House is coming up short. Or at least they could be doing far better. Time to build on what Trump has done.

2018 may set bigger records than 2010 and 2014.
Big paydays ahead even if the GOP keeps beating their heads against brick walls. Some of them may have sorry headaches next year. Some will wake up and get their minds right before then.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
it's beyond me why y'all go back and forth with dick weasels like OA. They are just here to play with you. lol

Sam......

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
it's beyond me why y'all go back and forth with dick weasels like OA. They are just here to play with you. lol

Target rich environment...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
Yea, that sounds real American....getting away with not paying any taxes...sounds like just more crooks to me.

They are following the law. That makes them the opposite of crooks. In case you can't extrapolate, it makes the people who charged them in the first place, the crooks. They were NOT following the law. Obama used the IRS to punish and shut down a political opponent. THAT'S the unamerican part. I suppose YOU overpay on your taxes, so you can be a better American, eh? Of course, that would be voluntary. The government forcing you to pay taxes you do not owe, is nothing more than theft.

This is the biggest reason why the whole tax code needs to be scrapped. Over the years, it has evolved into something that can be weaponized by the politicians to either buy votes, punish their enemies or control the general population. And just like with ObamaCare, a repeal and replace approach is a worthless effort. The tax code needs to be completely gutted of all deduction and loopholes. It needs to be a flat tax that treats every dollar exactly the same, regardless of who the person is. Anything else is discrimination and susceptible to exploitation just like the current code.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

They are following the law. That makes them the opposite of crooks. In case you can't extrapolate, it makes the people who charged them in the first place, the crooks. They were NOT following the law. Obama used the IRS to punish and shut down a political opponent. THAT'S the unamerican part. I suppose YOU overpay on your taxes, so you can be a better American, eh? Of course, that would be voluntary. The government forcing you to pay taxes you do not owe, is nothing more than theft.

This is the biggest reason why the whole tax code needs to be scrapped. Over the years, it has evolved into something that can be weaponized by the politicians to either buy votes, punish their enemies or control the general population. And just like with ObamaCare, a repeal and replace approach is a worthless effort. The tax code needs to be completely gutted of all deduction and loopholes. It needs to be a flat tax that treats every dollar exactly the same, regardless of who the person is. Anything else is discrimination and susceptible to exploitation just like the current code.

I would support something along these lines; having a minimum for family deductions and then a flat tax from there on out. that way all businesses could calculate their tax liability going forward as part of doing business . Therefor we wouldn't need much of a IRS unit, So the remainder of the Dept. could just go to work like the rest of us. Cheers NC

Last edited by northcountry; 07/25/17.

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northcountry
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

I would support something along these line ; having a minimum for family deductions and then a flat tax from there on out. that way all businesses could calculate there tax liability going forward as part of doing business . Therefor we wouldn't need much of a IRS unit, So the rest of the Dept. just go to work like the rest of us. Cheers NC

As soon as you introduce even one deduction, you open the flood gates to corrupt the entire system- zero deductions for ANYONE or ANY business.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Flat rate taxes are the only fair way.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Flat rate taxes are the only fair way.

Consumption or sales taxes are even more fair, but neither are doable. We will never loss the charity and home owner deductions. Congress will never find the guts to do that.
Will have to start with less than that and when it works; then ask for more. The old Reagan rule-or-thumb. Settle for 80 percent and come back later for the other 40 percent.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kinda reminds me of the environmentalists' approach. They don't have to win, they just have to tie it up in court. Now we won - years after Obama was elected. Somehow it feels like Obama won.

Tea Party by what ever name you want to call them today just took the Senate and the White House away from the Dems. That's three elections in a row.
Now we need to kick some Republican ass. Get their minds right.
Think of the God awful mess we would be in if that had not happened.

Doesn't change a word of what I posted. Still enjoying my &^&*ing Obamacare. Obama won.

And it doesn't change a thing about everything Obama lost. Add all those lost State Houses to his beating.
And your &^&*ing Obamacare is melting right in front of our eyes.
The Liberals have dug themselves a DEEP hole in eight years. They have killed their own single-payer dreams.

Obviously, the Repubs don't know what to do with what the voters have given them. Tea Party types...Conservatives...need to rally and take our flag on up the Hill.
We badly need new and strong leadership in time for the next election. Pull all the Tea Party warriors together and back on the field.
So far the White House is coming up short. Or at least they could be doing far better. Time to build on what Trump has done.

2018 may set bigger records than 2010 and 2014.
Big paydays ahead even if the GOP keeps beating their heads against brick walls. Some of them may have sorry headaches next year. Some will wake up and get their minds right before then.

Obamacare was designed to fail. Obama won. The question now is whether the GOP has the balls to stand up or if they let it slide into single payer (just like Obama planned).

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

Obamacare was designed to fail. Obama won. The question now is whether the GOP has the balls to stand up or if they let it slide into single payer (just like Obama planned).[/quote]

REPEAT One More Time...Obamacare is so bad it has killed any chance of any kind of single payer plan.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

REPEAT One More Time...Obamacare is so bad it has killed any chance of any kind of single payer plan.

Keep telling yourself that if it's comfort food, the truth is even rinos are leaning towards single payer anymore.
It will happen. We had our chance with DJT, but the sphincters in Congress aren't worth [bleep].

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by broomd

Keep telling yourself that if it's comfort food, the truth is even rinos are leaning towards single payer anymore.
It will happen. We had our chance with DJT, but the sphincters in Congress aren't worth [bleep].

Then we will have another Tea Party type mid term election landslide even bigger than the last two. and this one will be rino season.

Not comfort food. HISTORY

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, I don't agree, but I certainly hope that you are right and I am wrong.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by broomd
Well, I don't agree, but I certainly hope that you are right and I am wrong.

It looks to me like the GOP will keep screwing around and getting nothing done until Ocare really does completely collapse.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 21, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,412
Posts18,470,447
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.