Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
There is a big difference in work places. A job where you deal with workmates, do your job and expect them to do theirs and then go home is way different that (perhaps) being in a life threatening situation and being REMOVED from your usual home circumstances, living together, and all the other things that go with being in the service.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kecatt
[Linked Image]

Isn't she beautiful? sick

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kecatt
[Linked Image]

LOL!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
This will make liberal head explode all across America. smile

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/trump-no-transgender-people-serve-u-military-twitter-131526764.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he would not allow transgender individuals to serve in the U.S. military in any capacity.

"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow ... Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military," Trump wrote on Twitter.

Heh, heh...bet that made obama drop a nut.

Impossible!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Here's a question for the proglibbielefters angry about this decision: "So you are advocating that people with admitted mental and sexual issues be given access to guns and high explosives? Because that's what the "armed" past of armed services means."

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Awesome. Go Trump!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just when I was hoping for some tits, fugg.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
LIberals seem to miss, that the ban was only lifter a year ago. They act like its his idea.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Currently homosexuals (both types) that live in barracks or berthing compartments aboard ship, can pack fudge or clean carpets at will, whilst at the same time females are proscribed from male berthing areas (and vice versa). On board ship in heads and showers, KNOWN Meat Gazers and munchers openly make straight people uncomfortable, not to mention uncomfortable language, gesturing in the work place and it can't be stopped. If you don't think all of this is an affront to good order and discipline, I don't know what branch of the Armed Forces you serve in, but I can tell you as a senior Naval Officer this is completely unacceptable . Homosexuals HAVE been in the armed forces forever, but as long as they did what they did below the radar, nobody gave a fug. This openly serving bullshit is insane and for that matter, so are females in combat MOS. Here, I'll let this picture speak for itself and ask if this doesn't revolt you and you don't think it goes against good order and discipline , I guess I'm glad I'm retired:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by jorgeI; 07/26/17.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I look forward to watching Trump execute this.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by smokepole
I'm still not sure why the govt decided we should pay for "re-assignment" surgery for people in service. It's a huge cost that private sector insurance won't cover. Why should the govt pay for it?

Maybe that's why they join in the first place.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Jorge is 100% correct. "Openly serving" is code for in-your-face all out [bleep] without fear of repercussions. I think this social experiment has gone far enough and political correctness has no place in the minds of our military leaders or warriors.

A completely different branch should be formed strictly for homos, trannies and other assorted Stargazers. They'd be well trained and able to run fast and would be utilized as a first line strike force. Sappers

Army
Navy
Air Force
Marines
Coast Guard
Super Sappers (almost impossible to say out loud without a pronounced lisp)

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Who really GAF about 2500 trannys out of 2.5 million active and reserve military personnel?

Bill Clinton was the one that opened the door to all this crap in the military. Fug him too.

Those 2500 cause way more problems than they are worth.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The more I think about this the more I think Trump has a plan with this. Something is up.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Timely as I was just listening to the radio which is out of Victoria on V.I. (100.3 The Quake) and they were talking about how despicable Canada thinks this new directive and that they were asking Trudeau to publicly condemn it. Apparently Canada is trying to get more homos and trannies through a focused recruiting effort and that they're adding more money in pursuit of the elusive homo disapointus. I see money being the middle man, selling trannies to the Canadian military. Just like an adoption agency only for for trannies. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Just saw this.........HOOOOOO RAAAAAH...........

NRA Life Member
"Use Enough Gun"- Robert Ruark
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The separate service idea is brilliant. (That should be theparate thervithe.) Uniform would be a pink Speedo (unisex) and there would be only one rank: Brucie. Instead of marching, they would prance, one hand on hip. Their mission would be to be inserted (they'd LOVE that term) into Somalia armed with foofy pillows. In dark green Subarus, of course.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wonder what the avg. Grunt thinks of this? smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
The fact so many of you cannot see the obvious indicators of mental illness, and that you simply believe a man can become a woman, or vice versa, is fugging staggering.

No matter how many cosmetic surgeries you undergo, you cannot change your genetic make uo.

^THIS^

Proud NRA Life Member
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Excuse my simple-mindedness .... because I just don't pay that much attention to this stuff, nor have I taken the time to try to understand it. With that said, a "tranny" to me means a "transvestite" .... namely someone (straight or gay) who, for whatever reason, likes to crossdress in the clothes of the sex that he/she was not born as. Obviously, that could create significant problems in the armed services .... think Cpl. Klinger in M.A.S.H.

"Transgender" on the other hand is a bit more more confusing to me. Does it mean someone who was born as one biological sex and, for whatever reason, identifies with the other sex? And, does it also mean someone who was born with one set biological genitalia, but had the genitalia surgically altered / removed in order to create the outward appearance of the opposite sex ... ala .... Bruce / Caitlyn Jenner? I would certainly think that if transgender means that someone is whatever sexual identity the person happens to feel like or identify with at any particular time, then, yes, having transgendered individuals serve in the armed services would also create significant problems. However, if the definition of transgender also includes those folks who successfully have had an "Add-A-Dicktome" or a "Clip-My-Dicktome" operation and are now legally recognized as the opposite sex ... I guess my question is why would they be unfit to serve?

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 22magnut, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,495 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,797
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.