Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
If Trump hands the reins to Kelly, and makes all staff report to him(including the Mooch), he'll have that place under control in no time.

But as long as members can circumvent him and his authority, Kelly's days are numbered before he walks out with his pride and well deserved reputation.

GB1

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
As thinned skinned as Trump is, I wonder if he can handle a military man. Will depend if Kelley respects the position enough, not to talk to Trump like a man, but rather his superior. I suspect he will, you don't get to be a general by telling people above you, what you think of them.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Really, really looking forward to when Kelly and Scaramucci butt heads. My money is on the Marine. Popcorn time!

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

What does gun oil smell like? lol

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
If Kelley , Mattis and Tillerson check out of the zoo, does that mean they are no-good demoncraps?

Sycamore

John, I truly believe that our future lies in the hands of these three men.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
He lost his son in Iraq...

It was Afghanistan

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RAS
Like I said in another post, I served with General Kelly before. My assessment. He is a man of action, and not just words. He is an outstanding and intelligent leader.

He is an excellent candidate to take a fresh look at things, assess the current situation, make a course of action...and then kick some a$$. It is going to take more than a bunch of twinkle toes D.C. pinheads to spook this Marine.

We should all pray for his success. He loves this nation.

RAS

Not so sure. Never before has a president faced so much opposition at any time in America--from the Fourth Estate, his own party, and the well entrenched bureaucrats. I suspected from the outset the swamp was going to strongly object to the swamp being drained...........

Trump has a learning curve, he adapted during the campaign, I'm hoping he adapts now under even more difficult conditions. He's made plenty of mistakes no doubt. Hiring too many inhabitants of the swamp to begin with.

Noticed his tweets have changed a bit in the last few weeks. He now at least gives a some kind of explanation of his decisions. Barring transvestites from the military for example--he said the taxpayer shouldn't have to foot the bill.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

It was Afghanistan

That's makes a big difference. One likes camels, and western horses.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by steve4102
I'm excited that this retired 4 star general will help this administration get on track. This is a serious dude. He lost his son in Iraq and I don't think he would have taken this job if he thought he couldn't rid this country of the clowns in this WH.

I want to see him rid the WH of Scaramucci and anyone else who is a clown. I want him to pull the president aside and tell him that his son in law and daughter have no place in a serious administration.

He needs to get these fakers out of government. If Trump won't listen to this man then we are screwed.

I'm afraid that nothing will change and the clown show will continue.

Your post makes no sense.

First you say you are "excited" this guy "will" get the WH back on track, then you say you are "afraid" he won't do anything to get the WH back on track??

RollingThunder's post makes a lot of sense. The Trump presidency is weak and failing. Kelly is competent but will succeed only if they can stifle Jared and Ivanka and get rid of Scaramucci, who has already blown any reputation he had. And hopefully Kelly can get Trump to stop the weak "wha wha poor me" Tweets. If things continue as they are, we will have lost the last hope in my lifetime to turn around America.

it takes time to produce a loaf of bread. NO one will know whats going on and the end result until we get there on this one.

OTOH we all know what the results would have been by now with hillary...... just the fact she is not in office is part of an ultimate win. Period.

And positive results will still piss off a lot of the folks that vote just because they are leaches.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My fear is that Trump likes the chaos for some reason. If that's the case Kelly will grow quickly frustrated from being undermined by the president.

Kelly will not quit out of frustration, he will not even become flustered, he will adapt and overcome, that is what a United States Marine does.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
RollingThunder's post makes a lot of sense. The Trump presidency is weak and failing. Kelly is competent but will succeed only if they can stifle Jared and Ivanka and get rid of Scaramucci, who has already blown any reputation he had. And hopefully Kelly can get Trump to stop the weak "wha wha poor me" Tweets. If things continue as they are, we will have lost the last hope in my lifetime to turn around America.

Originally Posted by IndyCA35 in 10-16
Trump is right now the best thing Hillary has going for her. Why can't he see that?

You thought Hitlery was going to be the next president, Trump would do good to ignore your advice as would Colonel Kelly.

Trumps presidency is far from weak or failing, he has had much to battle, Any of the other candidates would have run away by now. You voted for him, give him a chance.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I am tired of hearing/reading "what if Hillary". It is not and hasn't been for six months. Trump needs to deliver on his campaign. I really do not see that happening given his tenure. Is he engaging (i.e., leading) with his majority "houses"? I do not believe he has a clue as to what his team has presented with the alt Obamacare, a clue. On and on...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EdM
I am tired of hearing/reading "what if Hillary". It is not and hasn't been for six months. Trump needs to deliver on his campaign. I really do not see that happening given his tenure. Is he engaging (i.e., leading) with his majority "houses"? I do not believe he has a clue as to what his team has presented with the alt Obamacare, a clue. On and on...

This is what I see:

Somebody with balls won the presidency without assistance.

Somebody went into the presidency with an open mind and allowed people like Preibus to have a voice.

Somebody proved people like Preibus are cock sucking pieces of schit and is now publicly flogging them.

Somebody has only been in office for 6 months.

Somebody is making it known that he will publicly humiliate those "conservatives" that don't get moving forward.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAS
Like I said in another post, I served with General Kelly before. My assessment. He is a man of action, and not just words. He is an outstanding and intelligent leader.

He is an excellent candidate to take a fresh look at things, assess the current situation, make a course of action...and then kick some a$$. It is going to take more than a bunch of twinkle toes D.C. pinheads to spook this Marine.

We should all pray for his success. He loves this nation.

RAS

It good to know that someone in our ranks has first-hand knowledge of the man. Your confidence in him increases my confidence in him.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Zerk
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

It was Afghanistan

That's makes a big difference. One likes camels, and western horses.

I can guarantee it doesn't get dismissed as an after thought to General Kelly.

I understand that it's superfluous to you, but a man died and if you're going to use his death as a prop at least have the decency to get the facts straight.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I love the idea of Trump.

But I smell the same [bleep], different stank...... it's still [bleep].

The president of the god damn USA.....

You fill in the blank.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EdM

This is what I see:

Somebody went into the presidency with an open mind and allowed people like Preibus to have a voice.

Somebody proved people like Preibus are cock sucking pieces of schit and is now publicly flogging them.

Somebody is making it known that he will publicly humiliate those "conservatives" that don't get moving forward.

Travis

Yep.

I hope time will uncover the [bleep] storm we have been living under.

Go Bush
😜

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Same never trumpers posting the same old negative drivel at every opportunity! This is the biggest problem with conservatives. Trump like any other Republican president could cure cancer, the common cold, giver everyone a million dollars and get a super model to shack up with them and it would not be good enough. OTOH the liberals would band behind Mao or Lenin if they thought they could get their agenda passed. Never have I saw as many sad sacks as I have since Trump won. I just can't imagine what we could get done if the R's/conservatives could get on the same train.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I, myself, am pro Trump.

I want him to succed! Kick ass.
Pull the vail down and expose the [bleep] house.....

Follow the money.....

War?

What is it?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

This is what I see:

Travis

I'll be damned, My mother was wrong..........Masturbation doesn't make you go blind. grin

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (1badf350, 1shotnokilz, 17CalFan, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 39 invisible), 2,151 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,314
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.