Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 33 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 32 33
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Here are a few more pics of that Featherweight.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It now has a Leupold 6x.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Naw cutters are broke dicks that can't afford a decent boat, they usually live on Indian reservations and have (3) or more pile of Schitts parked in their yard..... hint

PS the crew I run with actually have tops on their boats!!! Lmfao why dontcha tell that story big Slouch??? Lmfao

Oh, you pimp out your purple haired daughter on one of "the pards" boats for another albacore trip??? Haha big stupid dummy you talk sooooo much Schitt you can't keep track, but bitch about the same.... congratulations????

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Here's the view from a 500,000$ couch. Sugar tits imagine all the donuts a guy could make with 100 bushels an acre. Poor retarded Larry.
Oh and why did you buy a pos trigger?????

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Fred, sweet pic!

How slow do they cut 100 bushel wheat?

Winter wheat?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
She bought the trigger so she can bitch and whine about it!!! Funny little bitch!!! She won't answer it though, like she won't talk about the no top on the boat, getting stranded and bout freezing his boy to death!!! Haha she's got such nice boats!!! Must be cause "money grows on trees"???? Haha damn I just peed a little

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Great shot Fred, and Ken can't even grow grass in his yard!

Is that W. Washington? 100bsh/acre unirrigated? Either way, you're killing it.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's Washington state. We are getting about 2 mph in the really thick.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Yes that was winter if memory serves it is 201

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's east side have a great friend who I spend as much time as possible helping out. Best people on earth.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks for the snapshot.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by kingston
Great shot Fred, and Ken can't even grow grass in his yard!

Is that W. Washington? 100bsh/acre unirrigated? Either way, you're killing it.

Yeah and? wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Not bad for an iPhone and my geiovids. Lol.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sometimes a craftsmen needs to know his limits.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 08/07/17.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha you make a trip up to liar Larry's place this weekend??? Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Did you "forget" about your Imaginary Ignore Pretend yet again? Why is it that you feel compelled to reiterate continously,that besides being a Clueless Fhuq,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Congratulations?!?

You couldn't knock the "new"offa used pair of boots,with a Guide helping you.

Bless your heart.

Lauging!........

'doors,

Now ain't it an intellesting dichotomy,that your Bob has as many rounds through it,as elkchunt's 270?

What were the "odds"?!?

Laughing!................

JudLady,

You Pecker Pole Princess you...money grows on TREES,not Pecker Poles. That'll only come as a "surprise" to you,despite them differences bein' welllllllll beyond stark. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What do you "do" for a "living" again,that mandates soooooooo much ass sucking, in the HOPE of getting to ride bitch? LAUGHING!

Pardon my having more than (1) trigger and being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. 'Course you "get" to set astride your couchbound kchunt,rattle pom-pom's and use your Imagination to Pretend that you "could too"...you "lucky" kchunt. What didja almost "do"besides Whine? LAUGHING!

The CMC is doin' rather nice thangs aboard the Franklin F-17 SPR. Tossed the platform a 40 MOA 'Horn ring cookie and it yields 29.1 Mils available on the erector,from a 200yd zero with 20gr Tipped Chickens at 2840fps. POA/POI don't differentiate more than 2.5" from the .600" 18-incher's muzzle,to the 235yd line. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Purty soothin',to rattle (10) trips up/down to erector ceiling and back to zero stop,for 582 Mils total...or 2000-inches plus plus of 100yd boolit travel,as a warm/fuzzy. No thang to subtend the halfa Mil 100yd POA/POI difference and slap a confirmation poke with the windshield. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". LAUGHING!

Now you can say you've "seen" a Piston Gun...you "lucky" kchunt. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Due the Pea Soup to the deck(literally),I might throw a coupla more lowers together today and get a few more Krunchentickers goin'. You'd need a co-signer for the tape. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

As an aside,Fredrica's "camera" "equipment" is sooooooooo amazingly sharp,that them razor edged pixels preclude my being able to ID the 'plate as being here from Kansas. Perhaps you coul shed some light on the AO at the Pecker Pole Roundup?!? LAUGHING!

Keep them "hard charging" Bitchly "Adventure" reports coming,because nothing is fhuqking funnier...than nothingness. You Flat Landing Fence Hopping Fhuqks,must have some HUGE Salmonid limits,to enthrall you to suck ass in sucha fashion? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Fredrica,

Of my how VERY "exciting",for someone who "does" and gets to "see",as "much" as you. Congratulations?!?

If only because perspective,never ain't not intellesting. This yarder ain't much over 150-feet tall,120-feet long and 50-feet wide. Only weighs 3,300,000 + pounds too,is self propelled and does better than 2MPH,but costs more than $10 per pound. I'd suggest you do the math,but we all know how "tricky" MOA and Mils are for you. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

In fairness however,I've not seen it plant a tree,that makes too much more than $25,000,000 per year all by it's lonesome,as of Today's pulp pricing. Nor have I seen a bigger one,that cost too much more than $1,000,000,000...with a fhuqking "B". Hint. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". LAUGHING!

Here's to the hopes that you managed to suck enough ass,to "get" to hop the fence and go "hunting". What do you "do" for a "living" again,which "grants" you so "much" "opportunity"?!? LAUGHING!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking RIOT!!! Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

queenston,

You are fhuqking MEAN,baiting poor poor(literally) Fredrica in.

I like how you roll!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits,!

A bro Went to the dunes saw pictures posted all over town!😮Of your pops. No wonder the hair is purple. [bleep] makes me feel sorry for you and explains a whole bunch.

what do I do for a living well I can assure you my picture is not posted at the post office. I would have ran off to Alaska as well. It's really sad I'm sorry you have to endure such abuse. I'm out the funny ain't fun when someone has been through so much. Wow 😳

Last edited by fredIII; 08/07/17.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII
Sugar tits,!

A bro Went to the dunes saw pictures posted all over town!😮Of your pops. No wonder the hair is purple. [bleep] makes me feel sorry for you and explains a whole bunch.

what do I do for a living well I can assure you my picture is not posted at the post office. I would have ran off to Alaska as well. It's really sad I'm sorry you have to endure such abuse. I'm out the funny ain't fun when someone has been through so much. Wow 😳

Haha oh god damn I'm crying!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Judman
Sugar tits,!

Haha oh god damn I'm crying!!!

It's sad really.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It's Washington state. We are getting about 2 mph in the really thick.

That is some heavy duty wheat!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya, and now, besides the interweb, it's literally all she's got!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 21 of 33 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (204guy, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 48 invisible), 2,199 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,096
Posts18,502,011
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.