Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 33 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 32 33
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Spring crop ain't as good they are hoping for 70 an acre. Still good but the winter stuff is better.

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Like I said sad. Poor guy really ain't doing so bad considering the way the deck was stacked against him from the get go.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya true that.....

I am curious about all this money that aledgedly grew on trees??? Kinda wierd. Is it another lie??? Who da thunk it.... grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I would like to see another pic of a 70" buck, whilst holding a Ingram knife up like a phucqueing absolute dummy!!! Haha a look, I bought a knife!!! Lmfao it is worth a great laugh though!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Can't see the forest nor the trees.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
like this?....

Originally Posted by Judman
I would like to see another pic whilst holding a knife up like a phucqueing absolute dummy!!! Haha a look, I bought a knife!!! !

My favorite Howe, root beer dyed, jigged camel bone, stupid sharp, super badass blade, performing kitchen duties on vacation ....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Never miss a chance to get a belly full of little Larry's do ya don?? LMFAO. You screw anyone out of some new gear lately or try to get the medical bills caught up.
Hear it's expensive being stupid but never suffered the like. Lol.

Last edited by fredIII; 08/07/17.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII
Never miss a chance to get a belly full of little Larry's do ya don?? LMFAO. You screw anyone out of some new gear lately or try to get the medical bills caught up.

Hey fredrica, someone has a bro crush!!! Lmfao

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Poor stupid dumb washed up Don, if that's a pic of me sitting next to a 80 lb deer, trying to look mean, while holding up one of Dales blades, I will fly to Colorado and simply kiss your ass.....

PS, don't be a Jud man or fred chaser princess.... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Hey fredrica, someone has a bro crush!!! Lmfao

The guys cross dressing and bragging about it, stands to reason he swallows! LOL. Oh I'm in stitches so funny. Dumb cross dressing DON. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well there's a reason he has no chin..... he's had more balls bounce off it than hank Aaron's bat!!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image]

It appears you helped Larry set the hook. You big meanie cyber bullying is a real thing I guess. LOL.

Given the hard knocks we should just nod shake our heads and say we see the Beautiful forest as well. 😆😁

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It is funny dumbdon calls us "stick chasers".... is dumbdon a "judmam fredrica" chaser???? Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So, where do they grow wheat in Western Washington?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image]

It appears you helped Larry set the hook. You big meanie cyber bullying is a real thing I guess. LOL.

Given the hard knocks we should just nod shake our heads and say we see the Beautiful forest as well. 😆😁

Fair enough, but you'd have to be 4'10" to think you needed a 150' tall, 1650 ton yarder in that patch of woods.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nowhere. Re read, it's eastside....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Or pressurewash the steps to be impressed.... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
So, where do they grow wheat in Western Washington?

Guy down the road has a pretty good crop going but that picture is from east wa. Guy can cover a lot of ground in a three day weekend.
On the way home I checked the rockchuck patch not a thing. Spent an hour glassing. Nothing moving so I jumped the hill over 90 and headed home.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

When you manage to suck enough ass,that someone lets you hop their fence and play Cab Lizard with their Riggin'...do you "get" to honk the horn and talk on the CB too? Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it"!!! LAUGHING!

Given your "vocation",it is nooooooooo "surprise" that you've taken Ass Sucking to new levels,if only by default...you "lucky" kchunt. Whattya gonna ALMOST "do" today? I'm always torn on which is fhuqking funnier,the Whine or the Excuse(s). Laughing!

Pea Soup to the deck again at 4:00AM this morning and I reckon I'll go look for a fence again today. Couldn't find any yesterday,but just mebbe today I will get THAT "lucky"?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

JudLady,

You be SURE to chime in on that "lucky" day,when your kchunt leaves the couch and you "get" to go side-saddle Bitch in someone else's ride...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I always wanted a Custom Knife and mebbe...just mebbe some day I will. You'd need a co-signer for the tape. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

If'n I recall correctly,when I had the Old Boy on the phone the other day,I just mighta ordered one or two more. Hint Laughing!

The weather did the Mail no favors yesterday,but Neil Stepped up,with more 1717D HB Anschutzin' magazines and more Franken [bleep] arrived too. Pun be intended. As an aside,what do folks with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" gun for Rimfire(s)? Spare no "details",because it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced so you can "afford" it and you do "get" to gawk at all the Splendid Pixels,so get to reap them Sweet "Satisfactions". LAUGHING!

Puked a set of Hogue 1911 laser grips the other day and have some CrimsonTrace replacements enroute,if only because all wares ain't "equal". Google it and nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Don't "forget"...that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,nor how fhuqking hilarious it is that you GOTTA follow suit,if only because you never could break trail by yourself. You go girl!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

queenston,

How come ALL of the good pictures in "your" album,are the ones I took? Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunts get to "see" and "do" it "all". Slow day yesterday,as I was fruitlessly searching for a fence to hop and hoping to see my first feesh. Have never seen one,but heard about 'em and it's on my Bucket List of things to view. I gave thought to schleppin' an APS-H sensor in AI Servo,with back button AF activated and the ability to lock metering ala the shutter switch...but had too many tripods in tow and had Victims keep knockin' my OCF over. Prolly handy to mark transmitters and flash units with hi-vis ink,so as to keep all sorted. HSS is plum handy,though I prolly shoulda gunned some Second Curtain for flair. Google it all and nod your head like you "understand". Hint. Laughing!

Dedicated Slave Gun. Google it and nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

There was a fair amounta' schit flyin' through the air. You better poke these pics in "your" album too,like everyone else does. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Mebbe some day,I'll "get" to see a tree. Looked yesterday and came up dry. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now as to the Yarder that enthralls you so,I reckon it only "fair" to mention,that I've never seen that one in particular,reach must more than 21,000-feet to the tailhold. Were I so inclined,I could prolly dig through my archives and dangle a pic of a Yarder of different flavor,that was reaching far enough to set The World Record for reach,that it still owns. But it's funnier,to watch splendor sail over your pointy head,as you feign a first fhuqking clue that is assuredly wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond your "abilities" to comprehend. Hint. Laughing!

You Do NOTHING Kchunts are a fhuqking RIOT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'22,

Hell next thing you know,that besides TRYING to follow suit with pics,that she'll ride shirt tails with Lexicon,Phraseology and Punctuation...because she TRIES soooooooooo hard.

Oops!!! Too fhuqking late. LAUGHING!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..............

6mm,

Don't go stealing the "Thunder" of Fredrica's "hard charging" Cab Lizard "Adventures"...if only because Ass Sucking and Pan Handling is the ONLY "move" she's "got". Hint.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..............

Coffee is makin',crummy is warmin' up and I'm looking forward to the fascinating HILARITY,of what The Do Nothing Gang nearly accomplishes today. You Whining Kchunts be sure to tote your "cameras" with you and share the "splendors".

LAUGHING!

Wow +P+++!!!

Film at 11:00.

Hint..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's going to be ok.

Page 22 of 33 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (2500HD, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,339 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,592
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.