Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Steve
Maybe. But a dick attacking someone like BW, no matter where you live, still makes you a dick.

Birdwatcher is a liberal POS, always has been, always will be. Perhaps he's the left coast version of a 'conservative', I don't know.

He also pumps his CAR tire (that repeatedly and inexplicably goes flat) with a bicycle pump.

I'm sorry but if that guy is my neighbor, I'd have a hard time giving credence to anything he opines about.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You can put lip stick on a pig, Its still a pig... Trump's the pig.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Outbackandy

So you want to put lipstick on Trump?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Praying for Trump won't do any good, he will still be the scum of the pond.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

BrokeBackAndy....................

Not sure if he wants to put lipstick on Trump or if he wants to put it on a pig, creepy either way.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

1/0, Just walking across the street...........lmao.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
butt back candy is liberal pc. of You choose the word

MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thank you to my defenders here but it prob'ly ain't worth anyone's time. This is what the 'Fire has become now is all, has been for a good while.

Honestly debating some folks here is like exchanging ideas with the inmates of an asylum. Then there's the crowd that just enjoy insulting folks over the net.

I gotta say though that whole car tire/bicycle pump thing came out of left field, no friggin idea where that came from.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The pro-Trump Patriot Prayer group and counter-protesters are holding opposing demonstrations in downtown Seattle Sunday. The two groups are expected to converge at Westlake Park.

Link To Story.

The little bags of marshmallows best quit hoping for what they think they want, it wont pan for em Buddy Mag.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whew, I am lost, can't keep up with this one.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I gotta say though that whole car tire/bicycle pump thing came out of left field, no friggin idea where that came from.

It came from you asking about air compressors because you stated you had been needing to air your tire with a bicycle pump.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Thank you to my defenders here but it prob'ly ain't worth anyone's time. This is what the 'Fire has become now is all, has been for a good while.

Honestly debating some folks here is like exchanging ideas with the inmates of an asylum. Then there's the crowd that just enjoy insulting folks over the net.

Thanks, that is so true if anyone doesn't fit in their little box , they are called a liberal, its just so funny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they are paid there will be problems.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

It came from you asking about air compressors because you stated you had been needing to air your tire with a bicycle pump.

Dave

?? What was that? Five/six years back? You remembered that? Ya know we just never know how we affect other folks lives.

About all I recall from you is GFY, that and you approved of my habitual carry piece cool

A local West Side tire shop fixed that tire in about 10 minutes for five bucks, nary a flat since, tho I'm driving on used tires at $30 per from that same place (hey, when in Rome.....).

OK, we'll revisit this topic in 2022.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

?? What was that? Five/six years back? You remembered that? Ya know we just never know how we affect other folks lives.

About all I recall from you is GFY, that and you approved of my habitual carry piece cool

A local West Side tire shop fixed that tire in about 10 minutes for five bucks, nary a flat since, tho I'm driving on used tires at $30 per from that same place (hey, when in Rome.....).

OK, we'll revisit this topic in 2022.

Your from San Antonio?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It seems the police kept the antifa losers away from the pro-Trump rally. The police sprayed and used pepper balls and flash bangs on the antifa losers. I couldn't care less what happens in Seattle but I'm glad that they didn't allow the antifa scum to ruin their rally.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

That's really where his hostility originates. He want to pork Trump but he knows it will never be.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Thanks, that is so true if anyone doesn't fit in their little box , they are called a liberal, its just so funny.

Sir, thus far you are a troll, you come on here to yank chains and exchange insults.

Relative to a recent statement of yours, no the United States weren't built on raping and stealing from Indians. Most treaties were made in good faith, the real thing is we was growing exponentially while they were rapidly dwindling from diseases. Fer example, relevant to that Custer thread, the Sioux, only occupied the Northern Plains in numbers after other tribes got hammered in the great smallpox epidemic of '37. So for 40 years they were free to war continually against other Indians (Indians killed far more Indians than White folks did) until there were so very many White folks that even the remote Northern Plains started filling up.

Now if those White folks had been Indians most likely they woulda just killed a bunch of Sioux, captured/enslaved/adopted the rest, and that woulda been the end of it, no more Lakotas as such.

Last I heard there's lots of Lakotas around today, subsidized and assisted in fact, including free college and preferential admissions. If reservations today are living Hells, I dunno if everyone else who doesn't live there is to blame for that.

I do know that American military veterans on the Rez are held in high esteem, go to any powwow or most any other public ceremony and see if it don't start with parading the flag.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rickt300
You're from San Antonio?

Oh heck.

Si, San Antonio, Paraguay.

Como estas?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very odd thread.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1234, 1minute, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,560
Posts18,491,767
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.