Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
How long until the Commie come for the Jefferson Memorial?

And since our founding documents were written by old white slave owning men, to where does that lead us?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
you know where it leads to !

we all do !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
How long until the Commie come for the Jefferson Memorial?

And since our founding documents were written by old white slave owning men, to where does that lead us?

I was just telling my wife this last night. This is just the beginning.

Gen. Lee was one of the finest men this country ever produced. I hate the commies on the left.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Heck, wait till they come after the WWII Memorial, due to the preponderance of whites that fought in the war. I bet you could erect a statue of Stalin or Castro and the f a g s would say nothing.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
How long until there's a remake of the Movie Patton where George is cast as a black and Monte's a woman?

Rommel will still be a white male, after all, he's the bad guy.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They are tearing down a statue of Robert E Lee in Charlottesville,

yet nobody is complaining nationally about a William Jefferson Clinton International Airport in Little Rock Arkansas...

Wait for us having one named after Hitlery Before too long somewhere...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What are they going to do with the Lee statue in Charlottesville? Are they going to move it somewhere else or junk it?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Proly Obummer statues to replace what they take down.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Seems if they want to start pulling Monuments/names etc, they should start with FDR. How many presidents have sent 75,000 Americans to internment camps? And that ain't ancient, fuqging history.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Seems if they want to start pulling Monuments/names etc, they should start with FDR. How many presidents have sent 75,000 Americans to internment camps? And that ain't ancient, fuqging history.

A large portion of those Japanese were small business owners. Since they were the oppressors, and not the oppressed, and FDR redistributed assets to the oppressed, the Left considers FDR a hero for his actions. Add to the his 95% percent top tax bracket, and that it was JFK who as a democrat reduced taxes, his statues are higher on the chopping block.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 08/13/17.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
FDR was a POS in more ways than one.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Might be a good business move to acquire that statue and display it on private property. Sounds like there would be considerable support. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They want the land to build on.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Time to tear down the Sphinx, every pyramid, the Colesium, Mayan ruins and anything else done in the name of/with chattel...

These people are sick cretins and none deserve a graceful memorial of someone the stature of Robert E. Lee anyway. Broken people cannot live without trashing everything around them.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I'm what many of you would consider a yankee, and should stay out of opinions about southern states war memorials, and that's Ok. But I think that when people start trying to erase history that is a real bad idea. Whatever individuals or groups are "offended" or scared or disrespected or whatever by monuments to our past certainly have the right to their opinions or emotions, but starting to eliminate those monuments and reminders seems like a real dangerous path. Whatever a persons heritage or family or ethnic group, if they are a part of this country it is a shared history that we should remember.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
.................. to where does that lead us?

Bravo on your grammar skill, Antelope Sniper. That's a scarce commodity around this place.

Last edited by JayJunem; 08/13/17.
O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Seafire
They are tearing down a statue of Robert E Lee in Charlottesville,

yet nobody is complaining nationally about a William Jefferson Clinton International Airport in Little Rock Arkansas...

Wait for us having one named after Hitlery Before too long somewhere...

Just flew out of there on Friday, it's already the Bill and Hillary Clinton International Airport. Big Display of their political careers with some noticeable filler where her presidency was supposed to go.

Old70

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I remember the internment well. I was a a student in grade school in Wilmington, California. There were a fair amount of Japanese students. There were truck farms and small businesses in the area at that time which were owned or operated by Japanese. Went to school one morning and they were all gone. Most were sent to internment camps in several states. It was difficult to understand why a seven year old youngster would be a security risk. By and large they were good students. Other minority groups were not affected.

Happy Trails!
NRA Life Member
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Strip a nation of it's culture, history, national identity..... Flood it with immigrants, promote diversity, multi culturalism, multi linguilism. Commandeer the education system to program the next generation. Flood the social welfare programs with the transplants til it collapses. The only thing left is to disarm the populace and the plan they put in place a generation ago can be completed. These things are not happening by coincidence, but by design.

Last edited by jackmountain; 08/14/17.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Strip a nation of it's culture, history, national identity..... Flood it with immigrants, promote diversity, multi culturalism, multi linguilism. Commandeer the education system to program the next generation. Flood the social welfare programs with the transplants til it collapses. The only thing left is to disarm the populace and the plan they put in place a generation ago can be completed. These things are not happening by coincidence, but by design.

Pretty clear. How the hell do we turn it around? The left supports without question. The right, is like a herd of cats.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1badf350, 163bc, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,597
Posts18,473,504
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.