Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The Left is pissed off, but they do not realize who they are really angry with. They vent their anger at Trump, but that only serves to frustrate them more, because they must make up stuff to hate him for. Really, what has he done to harm them? Trump in many ways is pretty moderate.

The source of there anger is really Hillary Clinton. She was in a position to give the Left 16 continuous years of control to fundamentally alter America forever and she blew it! THAT is really what has infuriated them. They can't lash out at her because she is done for. Instead they go after Trump.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Not to mention war chest donations for the next election cycles are about half of the GOP's to date.......

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by hatari
The Left is pissed off, but they do not realize who they are really angry with. They vent their anger at Trump, but that only serves to frustrate them more, because they must make up stuff to hate him for. Really, what has he done to harm them? Trump in many ways is pretty moderate.

The source of there anger is really Hillary Clinton. She was in a position to give the Left 16 continuous yours of control to fundamentally alter America forever and she blew it! THAT is really what has infuriated them. They can't lash out at her because she is done for. Instead they go after Trump.

No.

The cannot lash out at her, because they are not introspective enough to consider there could be anything wrong with their fundamental world view. An attack upon here, would be an attack upon themselves, which is something the snowflakes cannot handles, so they attach the leader of the largest out group, Donald Trump.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Interesting points, for sure. I tend to agree with Hatari but A sniper's point is not far removed from his.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They're insane, how do you figger that out?

Last edited by Fireball2; 08/21/17.

LOL
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Both you and Sniper are right. they are crazy and are in denial that it is their own policies that were rejected last November. "How could this be" they ask.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Who gives a flying [bleep]. Deep thoughts by Jack Handy don't solve sheit

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The democrats are pissed that they lost the election and world domination.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And thank GOD the people of this country which believe in it came out and voted.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Identifying the problem is the first part of solving it.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They're the product of years of liberal takeover of our education system. They've been taught the glories of communism and the evils of capitalism. Can we expect anything else?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
True. "How it ought to be" and "what actually works" are generally two different things. Making educated decisions requires that you look at both sides and weigh them out with logic. The left considers ideology to be the bottom line, which makes reality the enemy. The fact that nobody in history ever built anything worth a damn when working on just emotion and feel-good is irrelevant to them. Rainbows and hugs are great, sure, but they can't pay the bills. They often simply cannot stand the concept......

Now with even more aplomb
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Toddly

Ok, the OP is dillusional, how do you want to solve it?

The Fire brain trust is impressive

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Take a nap.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

If this doen't interest you, move along.

Good thing you aren't in the medical field. Diagnosing the condition is essential in building a treatment plan.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Take a nap.

See, impressive. Perhaps you or the OP can identify the left that are the problem? Who exactly should we be able to combat? Since we apparently have identified the problem don't you think it would be good to know who the problem is?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by hatari

If this doen't interest you, move along.

Good thing you aren't in the medical field. Diagnosing the condition is essential in building a treatment plan.

Compelling. More brandy and cigar lessons . The difference between you and Gus is that you can better format a sentence

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You want to add to the discussion, or just bitch and moan today?

You know Scott, Pugs says you're a good guy - in person. You're a Coastie, which is big in my book since I worked with them and for them, which makes me give Pugs the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes you bring good things to a discussion, however if you don't have anything constructive to add, your default setting is belligerent a-hole mode. So that leaves me in a dilemma. Do I engage you as a good guy with a sharp wit, or as an a-hole?

Want to tell me what about how my original post is "delusional"? I've started talking to a few of the emotional "trump haters" and when I pose the question "What has Trump done to ruin your life so far", they have nothing. When I've asked them are they really angry with Trump, or more angry that Hillary blew a sure thing, they finally get to the point that they are super angry that Hillary blew the election.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
What is really behind all the turmoil is the left's dedication to destroying America. Communism is not dead at all, but alive and well. For many years, they have controlled the press and education from K through PhD. They control most local governments. Nikita Khrushchev was right when he said they would bury America.
The tactics shown daily across the Country are straight out of the 1917 Bolshevik play book. The operating philosophy and marching orders come from Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.
Simple as that, really.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This, but there IS a lot of rage because Hillary lost as well. It's the same crowd since the post war era. Anti-nuke, global cooling and now warming, anti-Vietnam war, pro Castro/Commie, they are ALL the same. Enemies of the American Way Of Life and now with three generations of idiots brainwashed by our educational system, "it's all about me" generation, all of a sudden they can't fathom the fact they LOST and they can't handle it...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 55 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,488 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,194
Posts18,485,002
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.