-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I want to see butthurt snowflakes, I'll turn on the evening news.

Those team owners need to fire each SOB that does that. That'll stop them short.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I watched one game because I heard the foolishness was over. I will not be watching anymore this year like I did last year. They don't seem to get it: They are in the entertainment business and alienating customers.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
[img]http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...le-national-anthem-monday-preseason-game[/imv

I guess the >15% drop in viewership last year didn't teach these azzholes anything.
I've said many times, I'm not a football fan, but a lifelong Steeler fan.
No more! I'm beyond tired and disgusted with these morons politicizing pro sports, and mightily sick of the constant leftist attacks on the country I love. Enough's enough for me. I'm done.
I did hear that Jerry Jones forbid his players from showing such dis-respect. Time for the other owners to feel the pinch or man up.
7mm

Last season not one Steeler took a knee during the National Anthem as long as that continues I will watch them.

Ted
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
NO...thanks! As well as nothing else.

You boys do what you want and I'll be doing the same.

Have a great day!!

REDSKINS and I are good to go.

BTW.......

Redskins head coach Jay Gruden wanted none of the credit from what was a incredible moment at FedExField prior to Monday night’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

A day after the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, members of the Washington Redskins made a stirring tribute to the nation’s military members that were on-hand to hold a giant American flag during the national anthem. With all of the flag holders in place, the anthem began, and the Redskins players stepped forward from the sideline to help hold the flag – side-by-side with members of the U.S. armed forces.

Members of the Steelers joined on the opposite side of the field, helping to hold the flag in unity with the soldiers.

Last edited by byc; 08/22/17.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Packers stand with hands respectfully on hearts.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cowboys! The real dynasty...

Book it!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll watch but I won't watch any team that disrespects the anthem. What I would like to see is a web site that basically publishes which teams show respect and which ones don't so I can selectively punish them with my boycott. I would prefer not to punish the teams that just do their jobs and play football.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Haven't watched in years due to all of the dancing around after every play and waaaaayyyyyyyy too many commercials! The protests only reinforce my disgust of the NFL. The inmates (term used not so loosely) are running the asylum!

Can't wait for hunting seasons to start! Oh, and the NHL!

Elk Country

Last edited by elkcountry; 08/22/17.

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Although I loved the NFL as a kid and listened to "the game" every Sunday on radio (only a few teams in the league) I can't help much in adding to a boycott because the interest faded for the same reasons. Actually have been to only four live games in my life and never have bought a ticket - each time as a guest of someone who could well-afford to give tickets. Last time was about 10 years ago and, aside from Super Bowls and maybe a promising playoff game or two, I have not watched much NFL for several seasons. Am supposing that this is the case fore more and more folks.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
they really screwed the pooch on this one. Colin got so much attention that the other whores wanted some too. I'd sooner watch the grass grow than EVER watch another pro ball game. These monkeys are nothing more than PAID ENTERTAINERS... sing, dance, play ball but don't ever disenfranchise at least half of your fans by such disrespect.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No way! Go Steelers and Go Packers!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Their mistake was in not wearing swastikas, the Confederate battle flag and giving sieg heil salutes.

That would've gotten them a lot more fans/supporters here....

I'll be watching the Packers when I can but I'm waiting for October and the coolest game on earth...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You are a fuucking idiot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Black lives matter is pushing a boycott too. They can KMA..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I've never been a fan of any professional sports.

Turns out that I haven't missed a thing.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Black lives matter is pushing a boycott too. They can KMA..

I'll be watching the Packers with my son. He's way too excited about playing football to let politics destroy that. I think we will be seeing a paradigm shift relatively soon (call me an optimist) and not just in football. Now, I have the luxury of not having Kapperdik in anyway associated with our team...so apologies for that.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i completely quit watching football when the roonies hired vick and started endorsing obama and hildog. i could forgive the first endorsement of zero, but not hildog and vick. fugg the stillers.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
[img]http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...le-national-anthem-monday-preseason-game[/imv

I guess the >15% drop in viewership last year didn't teach these azzholes anything.
I've said many times, I'm not a football fan, but a lifelong Steeler fan.
No more! I'm beyond tired and disgusted with these morons politicizing pro sports, and mightily sick of the constant leftist attacks on the country I love. Enough's enough for me. I'm done.
I did hear that Jerry Jones forbid his players from showing such dis-respect. Time for the other owners to feel the pinch or man up.
7mm

Right on. Me to. 38 year Seahawk fan. Since Michael Bennett can't get off his ass, I'm OUT too. Quit fantasy football and done with the Seahawks & NFL. Great idea to write a letter. I'll be sending one too.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Been boycotting it my entire life.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That's not a boycott.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

450 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,655
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.