-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For someone who has just been ripped off why are you so protective of his personal id data?

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by tack
For someone who has just been ripped off why are you so protective of his personal id data?

Rip me off like that and I would be taking out a ad in his home town newspaper, a billboard just outside of town would work too. I would make his life he11. Two years ago a owner of a local construction company filed bankruptcy on his creditors and a bunch if his friend, the friends rented a billboard outing the POS, they weren't friends anymore but was funny to look at for a year. His bussiness went down the toilet after that, good for him.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
He has been outed big time on the LRH site.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
OP stated he doesn't want to deal with it right now.

If he wants to get this resolved, a call to that funeral home would be a good start.

John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
I think I have $475 in ones and change floating around my truck for Christ sake.

Dave

Bunch of fat chicks strippin' at the club last night aye.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wareagle700
, a call to that funeral home would be a good start.

Yes.... Pre-booking an appointment for young Philip......

FlaRick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tack

My original post was intended to help fellow Campfire members by warning them to stay away from any transactions with phiip35. He has at least two open ads here including the one I responded to where he never posted that the rifle was sold. I posted the warning as soon as it became clear he was not making a refund and I posted it under threat that it would result in kissing my money goodbye. Apparently that isn't enough for you, so here's a cut and paste from philip35's PM to me on 7/14/17:

"Ok send payment to

PHILIP FAULK
3030 US HWY 117
DUDLEY NC 28333

Cell 9192739905

Dudley Guns and ammo is my FFL

102 JILL STREET
DUDLEY NC 28333"

Satisfied?

I'm better when I move.
FlaRick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gemby58
I have a buddy in Goldsboro NC that's a US Marshall, PM me all his info so I can relay it to him. He will get the job done for you. Philllip35 wont like the out come of that meeting that's for sure

PM to follow. Thanks

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You know, there is a "Good Guy" sticky post. There should be one for "Sorry Assed Thieving Bastards You NEVER Want to Do Business With".

Your buddy Phlip35 could be the charter member.

I looked up his posts on Classifieds. I found one back in 2016 where he had a "SPF" and put it back up for sale because "Back up for sale, buyer has no patience.. What a tard.

But I did not find any other open FS posts.

Last edited by Gun_Geezer; 08/27/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Really sorry to hear that. I've done tons of transactions both here and on AR and only had a problem once with a jerkoff who completely misrepresented an expensive custom rifle and I had to get an attorney involved to get my money back and was still out a couple of hundred bucks. Fortunately, these types of dishonest azzholes seem to be rare. I hope you get your money back from this thief.

This philip35 has never made a post outside of the classifieds.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/41660/view/posts/page/1

I never buy from those kind of forum members. Stuff like this makes my blood boil. I wish I lived near the POS thief, I'd have a chat with him.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
You know, there is a "Good Guy" sticky post. There should be one for "Sorry Assed Thieving Bastards You NEVER Want to Do Business With".

Your buddy Phlip35 could be the charter member.

I looked up his posts on Classifieds. I found one back in 2016 where he had a "SPF" and put it back up for sale because "Back up for sale, buyer has no patience.. What a tard.

But I did not find any other open FS posts.

I don't look at the Good Guy list either.

I truly couldn't care any less about another person's experiences with a transaction, or if they liked a movie or if Tony's Tamales is the best place to eat.

Am an adult man, I can figure stuff out all for myself.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Lotsa talk but NO ACTION. Lotsa whining but NO ACTION. Why even bother to post about a crook if you take NO ACTION ?

In the time since the first post, the OP could have driven to his town, got the cops and gone to his house.

NO ACTION begets no sympathy from me.

FlaRick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Didn't ask for that and certainly don't want it from you. I admire your psychic abilities regarding what I have and have not done.

I'm better when I move.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I never saw a request for sympathy, just a post to let people know that philip35 is a [bleep] thief.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Sorry sympathy was a bad choice. Perhaps: Commiseration ?

Steellhead, if a guy a few 100 miles from you stole your money and was clearly a serial thief (see LRH site) would you just post here and do nothing more ?

So he's a thief ..... do you think all potential victims across the USA read 24 HRCF ?

There are ways to deal with crooks like this and those ways go Waaay beyond posting on a gun blog site.

If you need guidance, rewatch Goodfellas.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by JamesEssex

Steellhead, if a guy a few 100 miles from you stole your money and was clearly a serial thief (see LRH site) would you just post here and do nothing more ?

So he's a thief ..... do you think all potential victims across the USA read 24 HRCF ?

There are ways to deal with crooks like this and those ways go Waaay beyond posting on a gun blog site.

I don't give a fU&ck about victims across the USA, I only care about myself. Sure, there are ways, but it would seem he (OP) feels as if he's doing his civic duty and letting folks on the 'Fire (where he, the OP, made the purchase) know.

It's not like coming to the 'Fire and bitching about be scammed in the parking lot of a Bass Pro.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by JamesEssex

And for the record, if I needed to sell something to get some money, I wouldn't attempt to solicit sympathy by telling about family medical bills or mention Jesus Christ or my club footed nephew.

There are ways that men deal with life's issues (medical bills) and those ways go Waaay beyond posting for HELP on a gun blog site.

If you need guidance, find a man.

G
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
G
Where is Bricktop when you need him.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Thanks for your wisdom. I was a man when you were still sucking a tit. Where were you in 1964-70 ?

BTW who thee f--k is this Bricktop ? Another smart ass ?

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,618
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.