grin cool laugh

X2!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Too late for him. He showed his true colors.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The whole rant managed to skirt the fact he supports paid Leftists that created mayhem against legally permitted people at a rally. They did so without permits. Regardless of the rest of the story they broke laws and hurt people.

Even if the sides were murky he should have sense enough as a company CEO to remain silent. He chose a side. The side he chose does not fit well with his customer base. That is simply doubling down on stupid.

Writing this latest bullshit without simply and clearly stating he was wrong at choosing the wrong side shows he is clueless and lacks an underling capable of making him read very clear handwriting on the wall.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's not really owning it. The passage copied below supports my doubt in his sincerity.

"I DO NOT apologize to anyone who is in favor or hate, violence, bigotry or racism. And I will do my part to help eliminate it from both sides. One way I do that is by being an example. You are the reason I made this mistake. You took my common sense away and purpose. I will not let you beat me or beat me down."

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just sent this response to the email:

Sorry, but continuing to support paid protesters that showed up without a permit at a legally licensed gathering and doing them physical harm is utterly ridiculous. His barely intelligible screed was a waste of time and proves Marcus is not smart enough to bring in people whom understand how to apologize properly and actually sound like he means it.

Continuing to blame one side and picking the side most of his customers do not support is sad and very stupid.

I will never do business with you, regardless your floundering attempts at correcting your actions.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm confused. Is "aalf" the CEO of Camping World?

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I still wanna know what the Yeti CEO did.
I own an ORCA cooler cuz it's made here but Yeti came in a close second.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't forget Overton's (huge mail order boating/water-ski company) - he owns that too. Overton's retail store is two blocks from my house - I have accommodated his request - I will not step foot in Overton's/Gander Outdoors again.

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by funshooter
I just received an apology Bo Ho email from Camping World asking for forgiveness on his mistake.

It is a PDF file and I do not know how to post it on the Fire.
I can forward to email if anyone is interested in helping me post it.

Sounds like the poor guy is feeling the burn in our Free Society that can choose not to do business with A Hole loud mouths.

Did they have a sales flier attached to their sincere apology?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Translation:

I said what I said. I meant what I said, and I believe what I said. I regret that what I said provoked an adverse reaction, but do not regret saying it.

Thanks for posting that, Rocky. I didn't have the patience to make it much beyond the "I was born a poor black boy".

Can't believe he expects anyone to read that schitt! crazy

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Translation:

I said what I said. I meant what I said, and I believe what I said. I regret that what I said provoked an adverse reaction, but do not regret saying it.

that's pretty spot on Rocky. No remorse for anything but the consequences.

Sam......

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
"I'm sorry you stupid Trumpers were offended by my insults. I still think you're stupid and racist, but please shop at Camping World/Gander World/Overton's. Thanks and phuqq you!!!"

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Thanks for posting that--good to know who the asshats are and avoid sending any funds their way.

Defend the Constitution
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by aalf

8/23/17 When I came to this country as an infant I had no idea what would be in store for me. A place where most get a chance to succeed. With a loving family and a ton of luck I was given my shot. Now the road wasn't as easy as some think. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth but I was more fortunate than others in the sense of having two great parents, a roof, always food and clothing and provided a good education. During those years I had my own internal struggle like most do. Struggles that are kept secret in some cases and others than are out for all to see. As a kid, I was bullied. Now that doesn't make me special or require any special privilege but it does stick with you. As I grew up I knew I needed to be someone and do something. It was the only way I could prove to myself and others that I was worth more than they thought of me but quite frankly needed for my own mental health. I am much more insecure than people know. I get depressed, sad, scared etc. but who cares we all do. Over the last 15 years I have been blessed to be part of building a business with people that believed in me. Something new for me. I was given a chance to build something that I could leave as a lasting legacy. Even though I started experiencing success, I never quite felt fulfilled. It's not about the money. I felt like I needed to do more, to contribute more. Thru those years I made mistakes. A lot of them. Struggled with personal relationships, mistreated friends, etc. I suppose that's human but I couldn't understand why. The last five years I spent my time working on my business but also dedicated my life to small business. It was a way for me to help the underdog. I never did it for the money or the attention but rather to fill a void. I felt like I had to do it to payback a place that gave me a break. I made plenty of mistakes during this process as well. Trusted people who I shouldn't have, made deals I shouldn't have and sometimes did it for the wrong reason. But who cares, we all make mistakes. Over the last year I have, or at least I thought had, really grown. It's funny but in my mind, I had grown up. I felt like I needed to consider how serious things got around here. Everything became intense and confrontational. Skin started to thicken, tensions started to rise and heels dug in. I suppose it's more of a protective measure for me and probably others as well. Now in this moment no one person was to blame for this. I started having sensory overload. I'm sure over the last year I felt the need to be more careful, be less trusting and I maybe didn't even know it was happening. You watch tv and everyone is arguing. Yes, everyone. You drive in your car and everyone is aggressive. And mistakes are made. As a child being bullied didn't make me different or special it made me more sensitive, more forgiving, more focused and helping. As I continued over the last several months to read, listen and observe I noticed that my conviction was weakening. I felt like I needed to just accept the way things are and move on. Which felt like a mistake. If you have noticed I have said mistake a bunch of times and I'm sure there are typos and grammar mistakes all over this free form written document. Sometimes those mistakes come out of my mouth. The mistake I made in the last week was not being clear. Do I wish that there was more speed of clarity and conviction around the violence? Yes Do I think that hate and violence has taken over everywhere? Yes

That whole things screams... "I'm a victim so you should shop at my store."

F'ck you Camping World/Gander Mt.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
First, Camping World and it's owner/CEO stepped in it significantly. What a moron.

Second, I was completely distracted reading this entire thread hoping someone would inform me what or who a Bo Ho is? (In college it was a "boy whore" ; but, that made no sense in this context).

Third, I too would like to know what Yeti or its people did.

Finally, this guy is a classic example of the anointed left wing intellectuals. A group of people gathers to engage in a peaceful protest. A group of thugs attacks the peaceful protestors and starts a riot. Then, somehow, the peaceful protestors are both at fault and guilty of hate. Holy crap!

Last edited by TheBigSky; 08/30/17.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Isn't Gander Mountain already shutting down/closing stores? Sounds like a good start?

Mike

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by funshooter
I just received an apology Bo Ho email from Camping World asking for forgiveness on his mistake.

It is a PDF file and I do not know how to post it on the Fire.
I can forward to email if anyone is interested in helping me post it.

Sounds like the poor guy is feeling the burn in our Free Society that can choose not to do business with A Hole loud mouths.

Did they have a sales flier attached to their sincere apology?

No they did not
It would not have helped my opinion any ways
And if they would have I would have told them in not so polite terms where they could Shove it.

This is the only way I know of to fight the Communists in this Country when the show them selves.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
soooooo- what did Yeti do??

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
I just got a discount add from CW
I let them know that when the CEO Resigns and they can get one that keeps his mouth shut when it comes to politics I may do business with them again If he does not I hope they go out of Business.

When they send me anything I for one will keep letting them hear how I feel

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

481 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1100mag, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 3,576 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,774
Posts18,535,862
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.