-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Puppets on a string.....Yup agreed.Armchair wanna-be's.....

Whats funny about it?You can't beat him through brain power but call him a drunk.He's been called that sooooooo many times it's played soo played.

Last edited by 7 STW; 02/01/07.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Armchair wanna-be's.....

For a guy who seems to be online constantly,and has averaged 12 posts a day,everyday,365 days a year for 6 years,I'd have to say Stick would match that description....

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pmc is bent on the Title.

"Gibberish"...not "jibberish".

I know deep down,'Bandit has what it takes,to eek the crown......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
721_tomahawk says:

"I'd still rather have a midget..".

djmbow says:

I happen to know a little about this subject and I think I tend to agree with you here.

Don't care what Stick says, it's been my experience that even "run of the mill midgets," ain't too bad..............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew I had to ask him about the mysteries of life, he spit between his boots and he replied:

"it's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money"

Dan

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
yahh, teedeeee.... cmon get back to the name callin and racial stuff..... i'll start it........... WOP!!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The list of things that you couldn't do,in like fashion as I,would cause you to leap off a bridge with a Chink under each arm.

You'd make it,because [bleep] floats................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I work hauling timber mostly at night but down for a bit due to bad back spazams.They come and go so I put a driver on my truck too help me recoupe..........If that was pointed at me.

I gonna cut my losses here and split.It's getting way over my head.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
yahh, teedeeee.... cmon get back to the name callin and racial stuff..... i'll start it........... WOP!!

??????????? don't follow

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I work hauling timber mostly at night but down for a bit due to bad back spazams.They come and go so I put a driver on my truck too help me recoupe..........If that was pointed at me.

I gonna cut my losses here and split.It's getting way over my head.

If you read my post,it was directed at Stick.

I can relate to your back problems.Hope you feel better,sooner than later.

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cool.....Thanks for the kind words.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The list of things that you couldn't do,in like fashion as I,would cause you to leap off a bridge with a Chink under each arm.

You'd make it,because [bleep] floats................

Please,Oh Great One,regale me with a list of the things you can do better than I.

I'm waiting on pins and needles for this one........

WB.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
speaking of midgets, "midget" would describe the emotional, spiritual and/or intellectual state of several on this thread ...
mercy, what degradation of a man's simple tale of a schoolyard bully ...

abiding in Him,

><>fish30ought6<><
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The List would be easier to construct,in the backwards.

That being said,you'd take me in self-loathing,stupidity,uncoordination,pussytitude(Technical Term),State tax and munchies.

Congrats!!..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brother Bill just showed...some will be forced to whine without my shoulder to cry on,for a spell.................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The List would be easier to construct,in the backwards.

That being said,you'd take me in self-loathing,stupidity,uncoordination,pussytitude(Technical Term),State tax and munchies.

Congrats!!..................

Yup,I got you on uncoordination.You midgets are pretty quick.....

WB.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

djmbow says:

Hey you talkin' to me huh", "you talkin' to me?"

Are you referring to the brown skinned WOPS or the olive skinned ones?

As you have seen Mr. Tomahawk, you must be very careful in the choice (and spelling) of your words here.

PS
I still want to find out what you know about midgets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew I had to ask him about the mysteries of life, he spit between his boots and he replied:

"it's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money"

Dan

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Plead guilty,to pretty...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only if he could kick himself in the head.

A run of the mill Midget,don't do much for me.................

Now that was funny!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
a gymnastic, double jointed, asian midget....... me rikey...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is that some of ...that jive chit...? Again, the continual sexual connotations in reference to persons the poster does not know are very revealing. Funny how some can indulge in THEIR favoured type of invective/bigotry, yet, become outraged at others doing so, even in jest.

WCB, you gotta lighten up, lhonda STARTED this whole thing, just as he has several times in the past. BTW, what is ...jive chit..., I thought we spoke English here?

Started? LOL. Kutenay, you really are a simpleton (or largely illiterate). BTW, wasn't it you who last week *swore* to never address me or any of my comments here again?

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? Your word is worth zero, which is but a few points below your IQ...

Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1Longbow, 160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 56 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,820
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.