I have the following scopes for sale. All are in their original boxes and in great shape. Simply have too many scopes (not a bad thing) and would like for someone else to enjoy the ones listed here. These scopes all function properly in regard to dialing elevation and returning to zero.

Leupold 2 x 12 x 42 VX6 Matte Finish with B&C Reticle. Scope has Illumina Scope Covers. CDS MOA dial. Slight wear on the windage cap is the only blemish on the scope. In the original box w/Leupold soft cover. This optic was used on a 6.5/284 ULA and has always tracked correctly and returned to zero. $650

Swarovski AV 4 x 12 x 50. TDS Reticle. Swaro factory covers. In the original box. Scope was sent back to Swaro Service in February 2014 for inspection and internal cleaning and has not been on a rifle since returning. Packing document reflecting the service is in the box. It is in great shape with no visible wear marks. $750

Vortex Razor HD AMG 6 x 24 x 50. EBR-7 MRAD Reticle. Purchased early summer this year. Scope has a Vortex Low Profile Cant Level on it and is being sold with Vortex matched machined rings that fit a Picatinny Rail. Scope is in the original box with all accessories, paperwork and a decal. Used on my 6.5x47 LRP Rifle for a very short period of time. Great scope.......$2400.
Went to NF ATACR's on both of my Tactical LRP rifles.

Any scope shipped free. Postal Money Order. EFT an option as well as Debit Card

Last edited by RaceTire; 09/05/17.